Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Taking Requests for Ponifying Characters [CLOSED]

Dark Moon

hmmm. I think a ponified Malcolm Reynolds would be interesting, as would a ponified Buffy. Just two of my obsessions at the moment that I'm kind of curious to see ponified. By the way, I think you're a pretty good artist. :)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is Richter Belcolt, did a pun just for you. Was semi challenging and fun to do. Whip was a nice addition.

I love it. Great job. You're really good at ponification :D I hope to see more of your works soon. How long does it take for you to make such drawing? You seem to be making them quite quickly...

I hate to add to this list, but... Hermione Granger and Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter. They should be unicorns, because, well, magic.

Which version of batman would you like? I was planning on doing the new Batman. Let me know.

Yeah, Do the new version of Batman as a pony. Sorry i didn't speculate that enough. I forgot there is like 20 different versions of him.

I love it. Great job. You're really good at ponification I hope to see more of your works soon. How long does it take for you to make such drawing? You seem to be making them quite quickly...

On simpler ones it takes 20-30 minutes

On moderate ones it takes 30-50 min

On hard ones it takes 50-90 min

On noble 6 it takes 90+ min (this one is taking forever to get design right 

I would definitely love to see if you're able to ponify me (Lugia) 

lugia.gif

Hope it won't be too hard, but I anxiously await the results of your endeavor :3

(edited)
I have two that would be awesome if you could give them a try.

Let me start off with saying screw Noble 6, this was incredibly hard to do and I did not enjoy it. But here it is, on notebook paper. I will not be doing any more Spartans.

I will however get to the Dragonborn because that one should be fun.

img-1414661-1-0428132104_zps87ea94ba.jpg

Yeah, Do the new version of Batman as a pony. Sorry i didn't speculate that enough. I forgot there is like 20 different versions of him.

Well here is The Batstallion. Turned out pretty good. Was kind of fun and annoying at the same time. (Still recovering from noble 6)

I have found that detailed armor is difficult to translate and requires some speculation.

img-1414661-2-0428132152_zpsfb0fa638.jpg

The next one is Skyrim's Dovahkiin (Dragonborn) mascot: 

Here we have Ponahkiin Dragonborn. I feel that it turned out really well. Was really fun to draw and only had to one take. This makes up for Noble 6 in my mind. 

img-1414661-3-0428132307_zps17d37c8b.jpg

Zoidberg! Do him, and say Need a pony? Why not Zoidberg. That would be so awesome, the whole world will collapse on it's self.

Need a pony? Why not Zoidberg. This was just awesome to make, turned out way better than I originally thought it would.

img-1414661-4-0428132334_zps32d2d8b2.jpg

Heres the White glint, properly going to be your biggest art challenge yet! Would be interesting to see this NEXT ponified! 

Your next. This should be shall I say interesting. 

Edited by Conbon

This one, I wouldn't blame you if you turned it down. Although, it would be awesome if you could pull it off. There's potential to do awesome things.

You know what? You inspired me and made me remember that I'm not a quitter, so I went ahead and took on this challenge. Hope you like it. I think it looks creepy as fuck (pardon my language), but is also looks really awesome.

0430130104_zps17ce6ba4.jpg

I'd like to see the Avengers. All in one scene.

Rarity - Iron Mare

Pinkie Pie - Pink Eye

Fluttershy - Black Widow

Rainbow Dash - Thor

Applejack - Captain Equestria

Spike - Hulk

Twilight - Nick Fury

Trixie - Loki

Rarity - Iron Mare Pinkie Pie - Pink Eye Fluttershy - Black Widow Rainbow Dash - Thor Applejack - Captain Equestria Spike - Hulk Twilight - Nick Fury   Trixie - Loki

Hell yeah, also thank you for switching Applejack and Rainbow Dash because their placement in the original doesn't make sense. Might take a couple days to get to it, have a lot to process.

Hell yeah, also thank you for switching Applejack and Rainbow Dash because their placement in the original doesn't make sense. Might take a couple days to get to it, have a lot to process.

Rainbow Dash is more arrogant and badass. That's Thor.

AJ is more of the old fashioned one with a strong moral compass. That's Captain America.

EDIT: Just because AJ has blonde hair does not automatically make her Thor. huh.png

Edited by Circadian

Heres the White glint, properly going to be your biggest art challenge yet! Would be interesting to see this NEXT ponified! 

It is finished, it's a masterpiece. Will be posting it tomorrow morning. Just know this: it is possibly one of the most badass things I've ever drawn. Waiting for a time when more people will be on so I can get more requests.

Would you be able to do Layna the Firebrand from "Soul Nomad and the World Eaters"? She would be an earth pony and her cutie mark would be the rapier from the spritesheet. Thanks!

1153617.jpg

0000-004-0000.png

Here is White Glint in all his glory. Was really fun to draw and is incredibly badass. Enjoy this awesome drawing. More characters.

0430130253_zpsbe6340fa.jpg

Can you please do Daniel Jackson from Stargate: SG1

and could you please make him a unicorn ( needs the magic to left all of his heavy books)

Thank you!    

Do you think you could ponyfi Jamie Hyneman from Mythbusters.I think it would look pretty frickin awesome.Here is a picture:

img-1423332-1-345he85.jpg

Jamie's on the left.

THE COURT OF AWESOME DEMAND THIS! I DEMAND THIS! CELETIA DEMANDS THIS! HELL IM SURE EVERYPONY IF FUCKING EQUESTRIA WANT THIS DONE!

THE COURT OF AWESOME DEMAND THIS! I DEMAND THIS! CELETIA DEMANDS THIS! HELL IM SURE EVERYPONY IF FUCKING EQUESTRIA WANT THIS DONE!

This is going to be awesome. Think I will start drawing my ponies in different poses now since I already done the basic side view so many times. Time to step it up a notch. 

(edited)

Upon that note, you enjoyed doing The White Glint from Armoured Core: 4 Answer, here a CHROMEHOUND....

A liiiitle bigger then one of these and definetly more heavily armoured and armed, so here he is.. enjoy!

post-14117-0-26790400-1367477070.jpg

Think, Big Macintosh..;3

Edited by ~Åℓρнøηṧℯ Eʟґїḉ~

Hazah! The funs have been doubled! I have just recently acquired a Bamboo tablet, so now I can post vectors of all your awesome requests instead of posting blurry pics of sketches. Also I had a very busy week this week so that is why I haven't done any for a couple of days. That and I needed a little practice with the tablet.

Gandalf

Here is Gandalf the White ponified. First bamboo drawing that I've done. Turned out pretty good I think. Enjoy.

Might get to others on your long list later on, but got to get other requests done first.

a8e0e357-b571-4a2b-bfdd-4025b85522ca_zps

I couldn't think of a good pun. Sorry.

I guess a character I would like ponified would be rayman, I've always wondered what he would look like...

Here is Rayman. Pretty simple to do and was pretty fun to make. Had to speculate on certain colors, so I hope you like the vector. Still don't have anymore puns.

c90f4d45-3713-4b98-9a1d-c189739939f4_zps

hmmm. I think a ponified Malcolm Reynolds would be interesting, as would a ponified Buffy. Just two of my obsessions at the moment that I'm kind of curious to see ponified. By the way, I think you're a pretty good artist.

Here is Malcolm "Nay"nolds (I am dearly sorry for the terrible pun). Turned out pretty good I think and was semi difficult to do. Had issues with the hair style, but then I realized he basically had my OC's hair (my hair) so I went on a variant of that. Enjoy.

a889524d-2ab0-492a-a8b7-432a09d0e5ae_zps

Also I used this as the reference pic if you were wondering: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6100000/Malcolm-Reynolds-serenity-6125399-465-700.jpg

Here is Malcolm "Nay"nolds (I am dearly sorry for the terrible pun). Turned out pretty good I think and was semi difficult to do. Had issues with the hair style, but then I realized he basically had my OC's hair (my hair) so I went on a variant of that. Enjoy.

a889524d-2ab0-492a-a8b7-432a09d0e5ae_zps

Also I used this as the reference pic if you were wondering: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6100000/Malcolm-Reynolds-serenity-6125399-465-700.jpg

I think it turned out really well. Nice job. :) Maybe I'm just biased because Mal is my favorite character ever, but I think this is your best. Keep up the good work.

i feel like someone has probably alread requested this, but could you do Vaas Montenegro From Farcry 3? that would be awesome!

Here is Vaas Monte"nay"ro (another terrible pun). First one that I decided to do a pose for. Probably wont do it often, this just seemed like to perfect one to do a pose. You may have also noticed that it is a vector, not a sketch. Anyway, it was pretty fun to make and the body was a little tricky to do. Enjoy.

0beb3ffe-a609-414b-99b4-b38fa68dd13b_zps