Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Taking Requests for Ponifying Characters [CLOSED]

Dark Moon

Update: I've become lazy and am going to be slowing the thread down a bit. Sorry for the inconvenience. Still open to taking new requests but yeah, could be a few days, could be a month that you have to wait. I don't feel like retyping the da rules so it's exactly what it sounds like. Scratch that, just remembered that I might move up to trying to take actual commissions pretty soon, so no new requests.

Here are some examples of my work:

Siegfried vs Nightmare

img-1411298-1-SiegfriedandNightmare_zps9

Layna Firebrand

img-1411298-1-c49fa81f-9cec-4b82-bc71-8d

The Mythbusters

img-1411298-2-47f50aa6-b2f9-4ccb-8d45-3b

The Lich

img-1411298-3-TheLich_zps70b6eef1.png

The Avengers

img-1411298-4-TheAvengers_zpsed92d788.pn

Bioshock Infinite: Booker and Elizabeth

img-1411298-5-Bioshock_zps139324ee.png

[Old]The Witch King of Angmar 

img-1411298-1-0427132031_zps05bbf0dd.jpg

For a full list of what I have done, check out my deviantART page. http://conbon94.deviantart.com/

I will redo any old sketches I have done if it happens to be requested again. 

Edited by Dark Moon

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try to ponify Professor Layton from the Professor Layton series. He shouldn't be too hard and he is an awesome character. Here is  a wonderful picture for showing his gentlemaness. 

professorlayton.jpg

(edited)
Luke skywalker from star wars I really wanna see what he would look like as a pony I don't know why but I think he would look good.

Alright here we go. Here is Luke Skytrotter (don't hate me for the pun). Got it done quicker than I thought. Sorry if it's a tad bit blurry I'm using my cellphone to take the pics.

0427132202_zpsdcbcd191.jpg

Edited by Conbon

I would be interested in seeing a ponified Revan, Revan premiered in Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic where you the main character who has amnesia find out toward the end of the game that you are Revan who was a former jedi who turned to the dark side and that the sith you have to stop is your former apprentice. In various comics, novels and in the mmo Star Wars the Old Republic it talks about how Revan redeemed and returned to the jedi order but then left to try to stop the Sith Emporer.

DARTH_REVAN_by_Unclesatan.png

Try your hand at Booker DeWitt from Bioshock Infinite. Since that is (in my personal opinion) one of the best games that will come out this year, I would love you forever.

Booker Dewitt turned out most excellent I think. Got it done pretty quick too. I might be able to get one more in. Sorry couldn't think of a pun for this one.

0427132247_zps178ad320.jpg

Booker Dewitt turned out most excellent I think. Got it done pretty quick too. I might be able to get one more in. Sorry couldn't think of a pun for this one.

My friend, you have yourself a very nice art career cut out for you. I perform a golf clap in your honor, and I give you a GIFt for you.

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Django-Unchained-You-H

(edited)
Do you think you could do Knuckles the Echidna or Tails Prower?

Wow I'm on fire. Here is Knuckels and I may do the other one as well. That's all for tonight I got to go. I'll try to get a bunch done tomorrow.

img-1411680-1-0427132313_zpsf46d7fb8.jpg

Edited by Conbon

I'm curious to see how Hazama would look as a pony. Here's a pic for reference:

Hazama_(Chronophantasma,_Character_Selec

Also, got a bit of a challenge for you: Arakune of BlazBlue.

Arakune-blazblue-calamity-trigger-pictur

This one, I wouldn't blame you if you turned it down. Although, it would be awesome if you could pull it off. There's potential to do awesome things.

(edited)
Try to ponify Professor Layton from the Professor Layton series. He shouldn't be too hard and he is an awesome character. Here is  a wonderful picture for showing his gentlemaness. 

Here is Professor Layton. He was pretty easy to do, but he also turned out  quite nice. Let the day begin. 

img-1413180-1-0428131258_zps07e57621.jpg

How about crash bandicoot i think that would be amazing get done whenever you have time

Also here is Crash Bandicoot. Let me be the first state how weird he looks looks. Now for the challenge of Revan.

0428131314_zps1b4f9bc7.jpg

Edited by Conbon

Could you make me ponified Richter Belmont? Here's a pic for reference:

2359-1785347488.jpg

I really like your work, keep it up. I lol'd at Skytrotter derpy_emoticon2.png

I would be interested in seeing a ponified Revan, Revan premiered in Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic where you the main character who has amnesia find out toward the end of the game that you are Revan who was a former jedi who turned to the dark side and that the sith you have to stop is your former apprentice. In various comics, novels and in the mmo Star Wars the Old Republic it talks about how Revan redeemed and returned to the jedi order but then left to try to stop the Sith Emporer.

Here is Sith Lord Darth Revan. His face was quite tricky to do and I would say he was as difficult as the Witch King. Turned out really good I think.

0428131431_zpsec231a95.jpg

(edited)
I'm curious to see how Hazama would look as a pony. Here's a pic for reference:

Finished Hazama. Really enjoyed doing this one, it went really smoothly. Think I might start doing them in different poses after this.

0428131644_zps9764a3f6.jpg

This one, I wouldn't blame you if you turned it down. Although, it would be awesome if you could pull it off. There's potential to do awesome things.

Yeah........I'm not touching that with a 40 ft pole. Trying to translate that into a pony would be quite frankly horrifying. I mean I feel like it's going to be difficult to do Zoidberg. Thinking about limiting characters to just human/humanoid because Crash was just weird and I keep thinking of how Zoidberg will turn out. I'll think about it.

I was given a pun for Booker Dewitt. Bucker Dewitt, how I could not come up with that eludes me. 

Edited by Conbon

Make a Jack Skellington pony An Oshawott pony and finally this guy as a pony. Actually do this guy first. His name is Harlequin Demon

I did Harlequin Demon first like you asked. Probably won't do Oshawott because I can't see it being able to translate into a pony. I will in a while do Jack Skellington. That one should be fun. This one's on notebook paper because the demo actually looked good so I didn't feel like translating it to printer paper. Creepy as hell looking too.

0428131721_zpsd4dd6026.jpg

Could you make me ponified Richter Belmont? Here's a pic for reference:

Here is Richter Belcolt, did a pun just for you. Was semi challenging and fun to do. Whip was a nice addition. 

0428131822_zps21c9f17d.jpg

Can you draw Batman as a Earth Pony?

Which version of batman would you like? I was planning on doing the new Batman. Let me know.  Need more letters to reach 100 minimum. Done.