Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Help me with a new filly please :3

Sky Warden

Hi everypony. Recently I made a new filly for those two ponies on my current avatar... uhm... well, better use this for a better example.

post-10241-0-69310500-1367152702_thumb.png

That picture was drawn by the awesome . Here's the filly.

post-10241-0-31189000-1367158719.png

Yes, pony creator. Have I told you that I'm very terrible at drawing? img-1412458-1-laugh.png

I haven't named her yet. Maybe something with 'Rose' or 'Lavender' but I think I will go with 'Spring'. I'm also thinking about her colour. For the mane, I'm pretty confused whether to use pink or just red.

The point is, I need your feedback guys. I still need a name and I think the colour is terrible, so I'm asking for help for it. img-1412458-2-blush.png

By the way, I will be very-very (very(very)) grateful if somepony could draw them in this pose :

post-10241-0-89333400-1367153080_thumb.png

With Sky Warden (the stallion) look sick and tired (you know, wrinkle below the eyes), but still smiling. Mane tip turns gray (because it's actually silver).

If you're really interested in drawing them, here's the reference for the mare and the stallion. Well, any help will be appreciated. img-1412458-3-laugh.png

Thank you everypony. img-1412458-4-smile.png

Edited by Sky Warden
  • Brohoof 2

I do pencil sketches in a reasonably show accurate way, so if you would like me to i could draw it simply on paper. If you know someone who can do some digital touch-ups, that would be wise. Oh, and with the filly, use pink to soften it up to suit the name. The name could be 'Spring Breeze" or something. Please reply if you would like me to.

• Brohoof 1

Some possible names (a bit...cliché maybe) could be:

Rose Blossom <---> Rose Bud <---> Rose Petal <---> Rose Water

Spring Daze <---> Spring Rose(:\?) 

As for the colours, I'd lessen on the red a bit to make it a bit more in between red and pink. And MAYBE, change her colour a bit if you're gunna' use Rose as her primary name :P

The color red needs to be lightened so it has constrast with th skin tone.Also with an image in my i think she should be named lina.hope this helps 

sincerely,

-thunderblast

(edited)

I do pencil sketches in a reasonably show accurate way, so if you would like me to i could draw it simply on paper. If you know someone who can do some digital touch-ups, that would be wise. Oh, and with the filly, use pink to soften it up to suit the name. The name could be 'Spring Breeze" or something. Please reply if you would like me to.

I think I can digitize it, as long as the lines are clear. Thanks. smile.png

Well, yes. I was using pink before. I think I will go back with pink. It's softer indeed. How about replace the red with light yellow? I tried it and it was pretty good. Other than that, do you think the colour is fine?

Spring Breeze sounds good, but I want it to fits her personality. She's more like her mother, which is playful and always-happy kind of pony, but not as extreme as Pinkie. You know, just like that kind of people you may know IRL.

Oh, I'm also thinking about a name that's a mix of his parents name. Something to do with sky or wind, and plants or flowers. Since I will go back with pink, I don't think Rose will suit her.

Spring Remedy sounds silly isn't it? Sounds like a stallion's name.

Edited by Sky Warden

I think I can digitize it, as long as the lines are clear. Thanks. img-1412528-1-smile.png

Well, yes. I was using pink before. I think I will go back with pink. It's softer indeed. How about replace the red with light yellow? I tried it and it was pretty good. Other than that, do you think the colour is fine?

Spring Breeze sounds good, but I want it to fits her personality. She's more like her mother, which is playful and always-happy kind of pony, but not as extreme as Pinkie. You know, just like that kind of people you may know IRL.

Oh, I'm also thinking about a name that's a mix of his parents name. Something to do with sky or wind, and plants or flowers. Since I will go back with pink, I don't think Rose will suit her.

Spring Remedy sounds silly isn't it? Sounds like a stallion's name.

i'm just disappointed , why you just don't request it to me -.- i surely can do it , especially because you're my ver best friend.

i think , wind in front name will make a good name. How about wind blow, or wind warden ? XD LOL i just can't make a good name except for "digiral" it's 100% from me.

oh i will draw it digital( i think , i will upgrade from paper ) LOL. But only if my internet have been fixed :'(. Yes my internet got down again

HAHA I FINISHED FIRST!! No I didn't. Here's the base, though. ;)post-3919-0-32486400-1367185543_thumb.jpg If you don't go with Digiral, is there anything you'd like different? I didn't know it would be sideways but it's in my phone so I should've expected that.

Edited by flimflam
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

HAHA I FINISHED FIRST!! No I didn't. Here's the base, though. img-1414397-1-wink.png If you don't go with Digiral, is there anything you'd like different? I didn't know it would be sideways but it's in my phone so I should've expected that.

That looks very good. img-1414397-2-wub.png

But I think the legs are too long and the filly is a little too small (but she looks very cute up there). The body too. I think I will be able to see it better after you clear it.

i'm just disappointed , why you just don't request it to me -.- i surely can do it , especially because you're my ver best friend.

i think , wind in front name will make a good name. How about wind blow, or wind warden ? XD LOL i just can't make a good name except for "digiral" it's 100% from me.

oh i will draw it digital( i think , i will upgrade from paper ) LOL. But only if my internet have been fixed :'(. Yes my internet got down again

Well, you've never digitized your pencil sketch. I don't want to ask your assistant neither. He hasn't even finished my request to fix the eyes of that sketch you made that I tried to digitize. img-1414397-3-sad.png

Edited by Sky Warden

HAHA I FINISHED FIRST!! No I didn't. Here's the base, though. wink.pngattachicon.gif20130429_071841.jpg If you don't go with Digiral, is there anything you'd like different? I didn't know it would be sideways but it's in my phone so I should've expected that.

I really like the mane of the filly in this drawing. It is really adorable and I like it a whole lot. Good Job.

• Brohoof 3

I tried my best to get the proportions right but my style has long legs so it might look a bit odd.post-3919-0-16114300-1367220066_thumb.jpg I haven't cleaned it up yet but I will soon. Sorry about the shadow, still on my phone. ;)

This is the semi-cleaned up version. Anything else needed? I want this to be good....for me, at least.post-3919-0-15905700-1367221937_thumb.jpg

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IT'S SIDEWAYS

• Brohoof 2

I tried to draw it c: 

I didn't colour it in completely i just did strokes and i didn't colour in the filly because your not sure of the colours... I know it looks weird but i tried c:

post-15165-0-61318600-1367226889_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Do you want my professional photographer father to take a photo of it, or for me to scan it into my computer? Color or how it is now?

Edited by flimflam

I tried my best to get the proportions right but my style has long legs so it might look a bit odd.

Oh I don't mind it. It's your long legged style. Though it does look a little odd like what you said. :lol:

But no problem. They're not too long. I really love the sketch, but uhm... maybe the body is a little too short (from left to right) especially the stallion, and the filly is still a little too small, but it's okay though. I don't want to bother you too much.

About the semi-clean version, the mare's mouth is a little strange. Also, the stallion's body looks too small and almost like the forelegs is directly connected to the back legs. Sorry, I hope I don't sound too wishy-washy. :blush:

Oh? Your father is a professional photographer? That's awesome! :wub:

I tried to draw it c: 

I didn't colour it in completely i just did strokes and i didn't colour in the filly because your not sure of the colours... I know it looks weird but i tried c:

Wow. Thanks for drawing them. I really am glad that people want to draw them for me. I love your style by the way. :3

Oh, and how's summer skies or something? Spring daisy? I'm just going: season noun. All the nouns are related to the season, at least.

Oh I don't mind it. It's your long legged style. Though it does look a little odd like what you said. :lol:

But no problem. They're not too long. I really love the sketch, but uhm... maybe the body is a little too short (from left to right) especially the stallion, and the filly is still a little too small, but it's okay though. I don't want to bother you too much.

About the semi-clean version, the mare's mouth is a little strange. Also, the stallion's body looks too small and almost like the forelegs is directly connected to the back legs. Sorry, I hope I don't sound too wishy-washy. :blush:

Oh? Your father is a professional photographer? That's awesome! :wub:

Wow. Thanks for drawing them. I really am glad that people want to draw them for me. I love your style by the way. :3

as I said, my style is a bit odd in the proportion department, but I'll fix it to suit your needs. I'm gonna call it a night and finish it tomorrow.

And because people are more accepted bragging about their family, rather than themselves, he also works for a network company and plays guitar and sings. His YouTube is the vodka circle or something. You should check it out.

Edited by flimflam
  • Brohoof 1

Oh, and how's summer skies or something? Spring daisy? I'm just going: season noun. All the nouns are related to the season, at least.

I don't know. What do you think about Spring Aria or Spring Rhyme?

Hehe. Thank you. I hope my request doesn't bother you so much. I want to use it for my wallpaper (for a very long time) and avatar if possible (the size limit for avatar is very small), so... I want it to be as good as possible.

I wonder if you open a request thread. :lol:

I don't know. What do you think about Spring Aria or Spring Rhyme?

Hehe. Thank you. I hope my request doesn't bother you so much. I want to use it for my wallpaper (for a very long time) and avatar if possible (the size limit for avatar is very small), so... I want it to be as good as possible.

I wonder if you open a request thread. :lol:

It depends.... Would I get requests.... Would I be able to fo homework? The request isn't bothering me at all. It's nice to draw for someone again. It's been 2 years.

It depends.... Would I get requests.... Would I be able to fo homework? The request isn't bothering me at all. It's nice to draw for someone again. It's been 2 years.

Oh thank Celestia. Glad to hear that. Really. :lol:

I think you will, if you give some examples of your work in the thread. You can use the picture you draw for me when it's finished of course. :lol:

Well, I think request thread will take your time indeed. If you have a lot of work, I don't suggest you to make one. Even my writing thread is kinda abandoned at the moment because I'm busy studying things for a project.

Oh my god I'm so sorry I forgot to post this earlier. I tried to fix the bodies so.... Anything else? Do you want colour or just grey shading? Is it ok if I have my signature in the corner?

ALL OF MY PHOTOS TURN SIDEWAYS!!post-3919-0-18112900-1367392883_thumb.jpg

Oh my god I'm so sorry I forgot to post this earlier. I tried to fix the bodies so.... Anything else? Do you want colour or just grey shading? Is it ok if I have my signature in the corner?

ALL OF MY PHOTOS TURN SIDEWAYS!!attachicon.gif20130501_171318.jpg

Ummm.... If i could give you a critic ,WHERE THE NECK? pony have a neck!!! if pony don't have a neck , then it just look like a buffallo (in my little pony) sorry to be harsh , but isn't the probelm are obvious?

ALL OF MY PHOTOS TURN SIDEWAYS!!attachicon.gif20130501_171318.jpg

Well, that's good, but as @Digiral said, the neck is too short, especially the mare. The body is too small as well. I don't know. It must be hard to fix it.

Well, that's good, but as @Digiral said, the neck is too short, especially the mare. The body is too small as well. I don't know. It must be hard to fix it.

You know what? I give up. I can't do it. Clearly I'm not good enough for anyone. I just can't do it for anyone.

You know what? I give up. I can't do it. Clearly I'm not good enough for anyone. I just can't do it for anyone.

Are you give up because lazy to erase all head , or you really give up? I can see you're too lazy to erase and draw again , or draw over again. 

Sky, i have many test 2 weeks from now , so i can't do your request , sorry , but i need to study , to keep 4th rank in class :P

Are you give up because lazy to erase all head , or you really give up? I can see you're too lazy to erase and draw again , or draw over again. 

Sky, i have many test 2 weeks from now , so i can't do your request , sorry , but i need to study , to keep 4th rank in class :P

No, I give up because I have no talent whatsoever so why should i try if i'm never going to get it right?

Well, okay. Thanks for trying anyway. I really appreciate any kind of help. Keep practicing my friend. You will draw great things if you keep practicing. :)

Sky, i have many test 2 weeks from now , so i can't do your request , sorry , but i need to study , to keep 4th rank in class tongue.png

Don't be so rude, Digiral. Drawing isn't easy. I even can't draw at all.

Well, I think I will request to other ponies then.

No, I give up because I have no talent whatsoever so why should i try if i'm never going to get it right?

NEVER?!?!?!??!?! YOU VERY WRONG !!! you can't just give up , it just like tosses your new talent to trashbin , just keep practicing , and add the neck :D

Well, okay. Thanks for trying anyway. I really appreciate any kind of help. Keep practicing my friend. You will draw great things if you keep practicing. smile.png

Don't be so rude, Digiral. Drawing isn't easy. I even can't draw at all.

Well, I think I will request to other ponies then.

I'm not rude at all, I'm just fixing the error , sometime,  it need to be rude to teach someone , don't your teacher ever be rude to you Sky ?