Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [OOC] Love of a Changeling

Somebody

I would, but I have to wait for two more people to post.  Anyways, I'm fine.  I've cooled down a little bit after the most disappointing console reveal in the next generation. :yay:

• Brohoof 1

Will post, even though I don't know when. I'm just getting lazy. I was on fire, then I didn't put enough wood to keep the fire burning.

Will post, even though I don't know when. I'm just getting lazy. I was on fire, then I didn't put enough wood to keep the fire burning.

Yay~ :yay:

I know exactly what you mean...

Just make sure to mention me or quote. You can put time skip to hotel. We need to get to the square or whatever.

(edited)

Yay~ img-1501892-1-yay.png

I know exactly what you mean...

Just make sure to mention me or quote. You can put time skip to hotel. We need to get to the square or whatever.

*sigh*

Actually I was waiting for this RP to die because of its policy, then I remembered you. I will make a post soon. Skip to the hotel it shall do.

Edited by Sky Warden

I made a post! Flaire is most unhappy with the current state of things, and I think she blames the Doctor for all of it. :P

This is getting interesting. :yay:

• Brohoof 1

XD  What the?  Doctor, you cracked me up at the attempt of sounding like you're a foreigner.  I'll make a post today as I might just forget about it while I'm trying to play Fallout 3 or New Vegas. lol

and yay for activity!  :yay:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
and yay for activity! yay.png
post-10241-0-59968900-1355149338.jpg

You're bucking welcome.

@, and I can make conversations and open the letter until you're ready to drag us to the adventure. Until that, we will stay in the restaurant.

Edited by Sky Warden

@, and I can make conversations and open the letter until you're ready to drag us to the adventure. Until that, we will stay in the restaurant.

Feel free to stay there as long as you like. Just make sure you get to the fountain before everybody else leaves to start the adventure without you. :P

Also @, that was great, actually. Your reply to Flaire was actually quite Doctorish. I think our two characters will get along nicely...... :wacko:

:yay:

• Brohoof 1

@,

Well get there soon, I just need two people to post so I can add my response to Sky Warden's post.

SO EVERYPONY POST SO I CAN POST! :angry:

:(

Umm, if you don't mind, that is. If it's no bother...

;)

• Brohoof 2

I'm ready to move forward as soon as everyone gets to the fountain. Speaking of which...

@, @, are you two still with us? ;)

@, you'll be free to join us as soon as we all head out and leave the fountain. :)

I'm ready to move forward as soon as everyone gets to the fountain. Speaking of which...

@, I guess that means we can break the rule this time and hurry up our conversation and journey to the fountain to join the adventure.

Get ready for a post flood!!!

post-10241-0-01671500-1366473517.jpg

Rules resume for you two once you reach the fountain, though. wink.png
post-10241-0-81525700-1357717018.jpg

I know. That's what I was talking about posting rules.

POST! NAOW! ! WE ARE FREE! WHOOO HOOOO~ ROLE PLAY~

• Brohoof 1

Ok guys sorry for the long wait. I already made my post and my character is sitting idly by the fountain. She doesn't believe what the letter said so you're going to have to convince her or something XD.

• Brohoof 1

@, no problem, glad to hear you're still with us! :D

And as for convincing dear Peachy... maybe Flaire's "performance" will at least get her attention. :P

@, @, are you two still with us? wink.png

@, you'll be free to join us as soon as we all head out and leave the fountain. smile.png

tumblr_inline_mkbdlr6ogT1qz4rgp.gif

I thought the time would never come. xD

Send me a pm when I'm set to post so I know for sure. And anything else I should know for posting.

• Brohoof 2

@, @, are you two still with us? wink.png

@, you'll be free to join us as soon as we all head out and leave the fountain. smile.png

I'm here, yes... sorry. Had a lot going on lately and I've been focusing on school, sorry if I'm really behind.

• Brohoof 1

@, no problem at all! biggrin.png

Though I do have a small request of you... would it be possible for you to use a different color for your dialogue? I honestly can't read light aqua on a white background, and it gives me headaches. tongue.png

• Brohoof 2

Hi. Again. I'm going to be the annoying bug on the wall. The window, actually.

Actually, I'd prefer not to be on the window. I'll return to the wall.

Can someone please post, it would be awkward for me to ask somepony a question then change topic without reply. It's too...egh.

Dat spelling.

• 2 weeks later...

Another masterpiece falls in the hands of RPers. Looks like most of us forgot about it, and I haven't seen anything from the other doctor to build off of. Is the thread dead?

(edited)

Ummmm, I don't know.  I think it was my turn?  I'm sorry, I got distracted from the wedding that I had to attend to as well multiple graduations of family members outside of my immediate family.  I'll write something to allow the others to continue. smile.png

And now I play the waiting game...  ph34r.png

Edited by Sam Avalon
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yeah, sorry I've been busy guys. If you want to keep going, I'll do it. I'll have a post here for you in the morning.

Edited by Questio and Ashling
  • Brohoof 1