Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art High school sketch

Dusty Soul

(edited)

post-5223-0-82720100-1367808796_thumb.jpg

I drew this as my rendition of my schools main hallway.  The windows are falsified, but everything else is correct.  Also the schools name is changed.  

Scan0004.pdf

Edited by Dusty Soul
  • Brohoof 3

looks pretty good to me. I don't obviously know what your school looks like(Its not like I stalk you... Right?) but it looks as if it should be pretty accurate.

Not sure if theres much I can do to critique it, I guess one thing I have to say is that some of it kinda has this wobbly lined look to it, not sure if thats intentional or what, but the lines do seem a bit wobbly in places.

Other then that I don't notice much, good job :).

looks pretty good to me. I don't obviously know what your school looks like(Its not like I stalk you... Right?) but it looks as if it should be pretty accurate.

Not sure if theres much I can do to critique it, I guess one thing I have to say is that some of it kinda has this wobbly lined look to it, not sure if thats intentional or what, but the lines do seem a bit wobbly in places.

Other then that I don't notice much, good job smile.png.

(And here I thought I was being watched...)  Actually I was somewhat going for the un-straight line look.  (I guess I pulled it off laugh.png )  Thank you!