gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

Sepia-chan

COD: Black Ops and Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War. For me, playing Black Ops campaign was awesome, especially with Gary Oldman's Reznov. And seeing him swap wands for guns. The best bit was when, Spoilers ahead, you get in a Hind and start blowng iup Vietcong. I completed it on the 12th of December last year. Ace Combat Zero was amazing, especially with PJ, he says ''I think I'm gonna Hurl'' at one point, his actor is Johnny Yong Bosch, aka Adam from the Power Rangers. And you've got Yuri Lowenthal's character, Solo Wing Pixy. Who likes to say ''Yo Buddy, still alive?''. Amazing stuff.

• Brohoof 1

The only victim in graffiti is the architect. Graffiti is not a crime.

The Streets of Rage Remake (V5) on Mania mode, which is the hardest difficulty.

It's a fantastic game and does a wonderful job of remaking the Streets of Rage games for the Genesis and Game Gear.

rsz_2tumblr_ndjx0gtpxy1qedgtlo7_500.png

• 4 weeks later...

I have completed the first silent hill game again on all tree difficulties  ^_^

Even though i have collected everything, got the good+ and ufo ending and didnt save once, i still dont understand how the gamerank works. :wacko:

I kinda says your rank : 5 Stars and then there is a much smaller Star under it...does that mean i have 6 Stars? Or do i have only one out of 5? How does this Ranksystem work??  :huh:

Signature.png.dfe30e494cadddd2f98e87ea7e3841eb.png

Sig made by Kyoshi

Batman Arkham Knight for Xbox One. Great game, even if some parts felt like pure padding and the Batmobile was kinda forced in many aspects of the game. Still, I really enjoyed it. It is the first of the Batman games I have ever beaten.

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg

I beat Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2+ for my Vita.

post-8308-0-55317300-1414605702.png

Signature by Kyoshi

Hymenoptera is the most superior order of insects. | I'm the best Street Fighter player ever... in my hometown.

Rosalina's #1 fanboy.

The last game that I finished was Sonic 3 and Knuckles, great but somewhat difficult game. :P 

RAINBOTEX
I like Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash :3 
 507793.gif <-- Random Rainbow Dash Image :P

-Wolfenstein The Old Blood

-Donkey Kong Country

-Donkey Kong Country 2 (not completionist)

-Donkey Kong Country 3 (not completionist)

I may have mention this already but in case I didn't:

-Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes

• Brohoof 1

image.png.b5800dbd4a0f66541f23ae5455e704d7.png
Pony Art Thread

Brony since ~25 July of 2011.

The last game that I finished was Just Cause 2. I love the explosions and the free roaming in that game. Such a huge map :)

• Brohoof 1

In my opinion, there is no such thing as "Worst Pony". Everypony is awesome in their own way, and it is what makes them truly special. :)

Just finished Bioshock 2. Not as good as the first one, though I got lucky and was one hit away from dying before the final cutscene saved me. 

• Brohoof 1

MLPForums "Self-Proclaimed" Kamen Rider Nut
Now, count up your sins!
I do Traditional commissions, by the way! See them HERE!

post-8308-0-43031100-1429818502.png

Banner was done by the wonderful Kyoshi.

(edited)

I recently finished Silent Hill 2. 12 times in total.

First i beat the original Version on Ps2 4 times in all difficulties and then the Directors Cut Scenario A 4 times and after that Scenario B 4 times.

After that i beat Silent Hill 3 in all 3 difficulties and now im currently at Extra Hard 1 Mode.  :wacko:

Oh god, how many difficulties has Sh 3 ? :eww: I already took 12 minutes for the final boss on hard, how long will it take now?

Edited by Dune

Signature.png.dfe30e494cadddd2f98e87ea7e3841eb.png

Sig made by Kyoshi

I played through Portal 2 again the other day, got some achievements I missed the first time around.

Before that I finished RAGE, the ending really is as abrupt as people said it was, I just started laughing as the cutscene started.

Before that I finished Black Mesa. They even fixed some of the bugs I reported.

• 8 months later...

Bringing back an old thread just to say I beat XCOM 2 on Commander Ironman. Second time beating this game in particular, but it's the first time I've beaten (or even attempted) any XCOM game on a difficulty higher than Veteran/'Normal', non-Ironman.

I didn't think I'd be able to do it, to be honest. The early game was hell, as nobody could hit a damn thing (the number of ~80%+ shots they missed was outstanding) and I'd already lost three soldiers within the first couple months or so (not so bad, but I don't take losses very well. RIP Cirno, Patchy, and Selphine), but things only got better over time as my soldiers started leveling up and getting better equipment. Eventually we were able to wipe out most pods before they even had a chance to shoot back, it was ridiculous.

So now that I'm finally free, I'm probably gonna see about making the overall game longer and the fights more interesting via mods and some .ini edits. Should be fun. ^^

84jdcweaze4.png
3rd Eye | To suffer hate in search of love, or lose them both forever? 🎔 ~