Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'll judge your OC pony!

V1RUS_

Ok, let's do this.

Here's my OC Brown Horizon:

He is the James Patterson of the pony world. He loves to read and write, he lives with his girlfriend Vivid Kicks, and he has a dog name Bear. His favorite sport is football, and he loves animals.

Here is his girlfriend Vivid Kicks:

She works at the Equestria Rock Palace. She loves any type of rock  and dubstep. She lives with her boyfriend Brown Horizon, and has loves to garden and such.

Please judge to your fullest extent smile.png.

/)

YO! Alright, I apologize for my absence, I'll try to make up for it with updates.

Brown Horizon

Okay, design wise, I have to commend you for going with a simplistic design instead of the more common rainbows that hurt my eyes. I like this pony's design, It's cool, and I think that it suits his personality. 

But, personality wise I think that this pony is lacking. You didn't really give me all that much, he loves to read and play sports, but what how does he react to danger, threats, or when something goes right for him?

6/10-yep.gif I wish I could've given him a higher score, but i couldn't. I suggest you give him a prominent personality, then he would easily score an 8 or 9!

Vivid Kicks

(I remember the naming thread for this OC laugh.png )

I also like this one's design. She's a little wilder, but you didn't go overboard with it. But personality wise, you did the same thing as before. Sure, she likes dubstep, but bend that, nothing.

7/10-Communitythumbsup2.gif I like her, but you need to go in depth with how she is mentally.

(edited)

Hey, can I get in on the action? My OC is Aegis Dare

0060d58da35da26b98178abc9da0849d.png

Species: Pegasus

Appearance: Aegis Dare is a white Pegasus with a black and light pink mane and tail. He is of average build for a pegasus, possibly a little more effeminate than others.

Cutie Mark: His Cutie Mark is a gold shield emblazened with a red phoenix.

Personality: Friendly, laid-back and easy-going. Performance increases when challenged. Generally flexible mentality, though change does not come easy. Prone to occasional bouts of sarcasm or his temper flaring at the wrong times. While he is talented, he rarely shows it due to a combination of his laziness and nagging self-doubt. He does have a strong moral code, and will stand up for others and his beliefs. His friendly nature can lead to him being too trusting at times.

Backstory: Born and raised in Fillydelphia, Aegis Dare was a bit of an odd sort. He wasn’t athletic like the other Pegasi his age, and was usually daydreaming. Naturally, he got picked on a lot. Despite that, he wasn’t tremendously bothered by it. No, he was bothered by others getting picked on, which lead him to study martial arts, but he found the training structure too rigid for his liking and left. However, he respected those who practiced it and found his first inspiration. He continued to practice what he had learned and began to write about it, crafting the beginnings of a story, one which sadly remains unfinished.

That started him down the path of writing, but he still has much to learn about the finer arts of writing. Not that it stops him from trying. Aegis’ first project, that he actually finished, was one about a pony superhero whose symbol was the phoenix. At a school talent show, he read it out to a crowd, not only overcoming his own fears, but also showing his talent as a writer and earning his Cutie Mark.

These days, he travels a lot, looking for the motivation and inspiration to finish the project he began years ago. He never forgot what his father told him before he left Fillydelphia: “Don't be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone.”

Edited by Windbreaker
  • Brohoof 1

I'd love One of my OC's criticised here 

http://repsidy.deviantart.com/art/Lune-Ecarlate-Vector-Edit-375346450

Lune Ecarlate or Scarlet Moon in french

Well this is going to be difficult *really long back-story, like really, long. Long as in it took me 3 hours to write without putting dialogue in*

Basically she's an Orphan *she watched her parents die* was taken in by the princesses but quickly shipped off to an orphanage on the border of the badlands. She's tried to kill herself multiple times. Had her right ear, left back leg and a chunk of her back torn off by Vampirics *she herself is a vampiric but doesn't know* Watched the owners of the orphanage be killed the same way her parents died. Got robotic parts that are perfectly synched with her nerves*or what was left of them* taken in by Luna and trained to control her thoughts. She writes stories, and novellas most of the time extremely depressing stories

She currently lives in ponyville. Has no friends at all *haven't made them yet* Is now a lot more calm and friendly, happy go lucky.

She's very good at levitation and mild transformation spells.

And there's the basics. sorry for the length 

• 8 months later...

Here is my pony OC. Her name is Supernova. Here's her past:

She was born in Canterlot. When she was born, the first thing they noticed about her is that on her flank was a cutie mark. Her parents soon took her to the doctor, who said that it was a rare error in her DNA.

Ever since, her friends made fun of her, calling her things like "freak" and "weirdo". She still doesn't know what her true destiny is.

She moved to Ponyville looking for a new start.Thanks!

Oop, forgot a few things!

She's very nice, but sometimes she gets a little snarky.

She's a bookworm.

She's single.

And, she has a huge crush on Big Macintosh.

post-25059-0-35143700-1393710737_thumb.png

To start off with, here's a picture of my oc that comes also from my character post.

post-25042-0-22656800-1393710966_thumb.png

I'll be talking out of character for this post-

I expect a low grading. Maybe 0.1/10 because of her design and her bordering mary-sue'ness.

I've also already posted a character sheet, but it's still in temporary design as her story is still progressing.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/motionne-flow-r5943

Now as I said, I expect a low grading. Don't you dare give me anything higher than 0.1/10 or I will be vastly in denial because I'm horrible at making original characters. (Tip: My old oc was an alicorn that I had scrapped for various reasons personally.)  :(

Give me a 0.1 or something and I'll be happy. Give me anything higher and I'll be in denial in my corner of my room sucking on my thumb and trying to lull myself to sleep while hugging my two pony dolls.  :muffins:

I have info on the one I came up with in my blog. I'm not sure about him, but still. I also have an idea for a jewelcrafter, but I'm still thinking out the nuances of that one.

My OC, Treble Bolt.  The Cutie Mark is a double open-ended wrench and an eighth note crossed.  The Wrench is for my love of steam engines and anything mechanical, the eighth note is for my musical talent (I play a ton of instruments)...I consider it really one talent though, because they actually tie very much into eachother. The bracelet on my hoof is the equilavent to a wedding ring (because I am married).

20fcom1.png

My husband's OC, Metal Earth.  I have not fully decided on a cutie mark yet, since his talent is metal working. He is a blacksmith, a welder, soon to be foundryman, and is on track to becoming a metallurgical expert. Right now  it's just an anvil and hammer I found online (whereas I made Treble Bolt's cutie mark).

24b7xvd.png

You Can judge my two OC's, but only PK Starstorm has an accompanying drawing

PK Thunder and PK Starstorm are brothers from Manehatten, they started young as a video game duo beating their class in any video game somepony challenged them at. Moving through life, both receiving cutie marks as video game controllers, they continued to play and master video games, the principle one being a famous fighting game in equestria. It was a crossover game featuring many characters from the Neightendo company and was called Super Smash Colts. They each played characters that were both from the same line of games and became the best doubles team on the professional circuit; their team name was the PK Colts. They still reign supreme in all of Equestria and make their living gaining bits from these video game tournaments.

post-24287-0-88331200-1393814631.jpg

(edited)

You can judge my ponysona, and please don't hold back, tell me what you think, yet be objective.

His name is Star Azure, he is an intellectual and a scholar, but he loves to fly and explore, to embrace his curiosity and learn more about any subject he finds interesting. Star is also on the weather team, he has a devotion to fulfil his civic duty to Cloudsdale and Equestria. Star Azure is also a team player, while he likes to work on his own, he does appreciate help from other pegasi, Star loves to balance his indoor life with outdoor hobbies, he likes archery and camping, he also has an knack for art and music. Star Azure has a flair for the drama, he can speak in public, as he gives lectures on topics anypony wants to discus and learn, his powers of rhetoric to inform or persuade makes anypony take notice, and give pause, he can recite poetry and has an infinite vocabulary, his articulation is great at inspiring and motivating the spirits of anypony willing to lend an ear, Star loves his independence but he welcomes friends too, and will fly or canter with anypony that accepts him as is.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/star-azure-r5575

d3ab007e7dadecae8b81e22b79a56223.png

Edited by Emperor Peter

(edited)

Hero Sparks

post-19563-0-22437800-1393823672.jpg

Sorry, my profile pic is the only pic I have, I'm not very good at sketching

Was named for a twinkle in my eye and mane and tail looking like a campfire. Got my cutie mark when I fended off a timber wolf and saved my friends (sword is my tool and shield represents using it to defend others). Served in Celestia's guard for a short time and left to wander Equestria to explore and help ponies where I was needed. Currently live in the Everfree Forest close to Ponyville and do what I can to keep the wild beasts from escaping and wreaking havoc. 

Skills: Smart and very good with strategy and a master with a sword

Edited by HeroSparks

Well... Wow. It seems this tread has been revived.

I'll get judging your ponysonas as quickly as I can. Expect reviews tomorrow!

• Brohoof 2

I hope I'm not too late to put mine in, I admit I'm a little scared cause I know how some alicorn OCs can be judged badly if they aren't well developed, but I'll give it my best shot.

Here's my OC, she's a representation of my personality as well.

Lightning Bliss

LBOCRunCape3_zps6ff11527.gif

This is what she looks like without the cape and hood on.

LightningBlissPic_zps2174d053.png

Notes: She is a realitively small alicorn. The reason why she wears the hood and cape is because she's self concious or low self esteem about the fact she has really large ears, a gryphon like tail, plus the fact she's recently become an alicorn. A low class alicorn without much knowledge on magic and she's rather shy of the attention much like I can be at times. Like me, she doesn't like to be put on a pedastol, or have her ego stroked or praised unless she feels like she deserves it.

Her info can be found here: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lightning-bliss-r4350

First I have to say I love the idea for this thread, reminds me of the panel at bronycon called so your OC's an alicorn. Second I would like to introduce Sobori, she a little okapi who is shy and a little klutsy ( not much to write home about there) Her backstory though is while living in her villiage beyond the everfree forest she was working on a potion to control the parasprite population practiclly nuetering the creatures. She wanted the adorable creatures to be useful as pets and not cause the mass havic they tend to. Well as one of her experremets went a little iffy and she turned the insects into a stampede of assorted creatures. She left her villiage after the ordeal and went to study potion making under Zecora. After a few years she moved to ponyville to open an apothiary.

post-23995-0-66374000-1393955390_thumb.jpg