Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would Uwe Boll be so proud?

TheMarkz0ne

(edited)

Uwe Boll is a german filmmaker who is notorious for making abysmal video game movies. He is a director who capitalizes on other people's intellectual properties. Equestria Girls is nothing more than Hasbro catering to the lowest common denominator and not making a movie based on the merits of artistic value. Look I know companies need to make money. But we should get a REAL MLP movie. Not this schlock

uwe.jpg

Edited by TheMarkz0ne
  • Brohoof 1

It's too early to judge. For all we know, Equestria Girls could be incredible.I would absolutely love a real MLP movie, but I'm not going to say this is necessarily as bad as a Uwe Boll movie. Sure, I dislike the designs and the premise, but I haven't seen the dialogue, the story, or the animations. Maybe it'll turn out to be a surprise hit, just like My Little Pony. Personally, I'd try Equestria Girls before calling it a Uwe Boll movie. It's only fair (besides, you pretty much have to try in order to get on Uwe Boll's level).

• Brohoof 2

You're comparing Uwe Boll's work with something that hasn't even came out yet.

Can we stop with the EG bashing? Sure, it looks girly, but FiM was originally intended for little girls.

(edited)

You're comparing Uwe Boll's work with something that hasn't even came out yet.

Can we stop with the EG bashing? Sure, it looks girly, but FiM was originally intended for little girls.

I said it before and I will say it again...if there is a villain. It won't be Chrysalis, Discord or the Nightmare Entities. No we are going to get some corporate executive who is part of the 1% and it's going to be about stopping political greed and corruption. I have ESP for this nonsense. I mean really think hard! Highschool!Anthro ponies(NOT HUMANS)If I see an anthro Chrysalis I am going to kill myself twice....I don't know if it can be done but I will try

Edited by TheMarkz0ne

I said it before and I will say it again...if there is a villain. It won't be Chrysalis, Discord or the Nightmare Entities. No we are going to get some corporate executive who is part of the 1% and it's going to be about stopping political greed and corruption. I have ESP for this nonsense. I mean really think hard! Highschool!Anthro ponies(NOT HUMANS)If I see an anthro Chrysalis I am going to kill myself twice....I don't know if it can be done but I will try

Dude,chill.Equestria Girls isn't even out yet and we know precisely nothing about the movie other than the premise and some character designs.Hate on it all you want after watching it when it's released,but don't be so negative about an unreleased product.It could be the next best thing since sliced bread for all we know. derpy_emoticon2.png

Though I will admit,Uwe Boll directing Equestria Girls?It'd easily be the best "So Bad It's Good" movie.

Well, for a movie whose actual plot summary consists of losing a crown and then walking through a magical mirror to save it, I think it has a great chance of being the movie we've all been waiting for!

/hesaidsarcastically.

I trying my best to not flip a table right now. You're jumping to a conclusion that this film would automatically be bad because it takes place in a high school setting.

I trying my best to not flip a table right now. You're jumping to a conclusion that this film would automatically be bad because it takes place in a high school setting.

It's understandable considering the fact that highschool settings have been done and overused to the point where it's just laughable. And also that a lot of highschool set movies are just rather cliche and predictable.....

Honestly, what will they do and teach in Equestria Girls that they can't in the original MLP series?

Dude,chill.Equestria Girls isn't even out yet and we know precisely nothing about the movie other than the premise and some character designs.Hate on it all you want after watching it when it's released,but don't be so negative about an unreleased product.It could be the next best thing since sliced bread for all we know. img-1456724-1-derpy_emoticon2.png

Though I will admit,Uwe Boll directing Equestria Girls?It'd easily be the best "So Bad It's Good" movie.

Scriptwriters are Seltzer and Friedberg(the directiors of those poorly-written "parody movies" which aren't even parodies, just random movie references shoehorned to conversations)

And..... Michael Bay is in charge of special effects.

Take that , Tommy Wiseau.

Besides, the Nostalgia Critic is probably gonna commit suicide even reviewing on that pile of garbage.....