Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming E3 2013

NightOwl

Who else is excited for e3 this summer ? :D 

For those that don't know e3 is a giant electronic expo where gaming and hardware companies come together to show off there latest games and technologies. 

Games I'm excited to see are: 

1. Battlefield 4

2. Wolfenstein The New Order 

3. Call of Duty Ghosts

4. Gran Turismo 6 

What about you ? :)

• Brohoof 3

I am really excited for E3 2013, and there will be a lot of potential games that can be Game of The Year. So, I won't be surprised to see very well designed games.

1. Battlefield 4

2. Watch Dogs

3. Grand Theft Auto V

4. Saints Row IV

5. Batman: Arkham Origins

6. Call of Duty: Ghosts

I'm really excited for E3 this year, can't wait for what is going to be reviled.

1. Battlefield 4

2. Battlefield 4

3. Battlefield 4

Battlefield 4.

I'm not really excited for anything else, not because they are bad games, I'm just a die-hard BF fan.

• Brohoof 2

E3 is something I'm extremely excited about, among other things in June (Futurama, The Last of Us, EQG....kinda, etc.)

I'm excited for:

-Arkham Origins

-Watch Dogs

-Assassin's Creed IV

-The Evil Within

-Super Smash Bros. 4

-Metal Gear Solid 5

There's probably more, but as always I'm also hoping there will be some good games announced there as well.

I am really excited for E3. I just don't know where to watch it since my main source was G4TV. Games that I am excited for are: Metal Gear Solid V, Grand Theft Auto V, Watch Dogs, and Battlefield 4.

(edited)

SUPPOSEDLY, Persona 5 has been in production since 2011. I still await news on that, but that's like waiting for details on KH3. dry.png

Otherwise, looking forward to CoD: Ghosts waiting on CoD: Aliens, definitely GTA V and the next Smash Bros.

Edited by Vaporeon

What I'm really looking forward to is Bethesda Announcing a new Title, Hopefully Fallout 4,

I'm a hardcore Fallout Fanatic, 

I'm also Looking Forward to
~Metal Gear Solid 5,

~Super Smash Brothers 4,

~Watch Dogs

~GTA V

~Battlefield 4

I Hate CoD, So I'm not looking forward to it, yet it looks alright.

~Lumi <3

• Brohoof 1

I certainly am, particularly for the big 3 since they all have a lot to prove- Nintendo showing games that will hopefully make the Wii U worthwhile and improve its sales, Sony hopefully showing more for Vita for fans of that and of course showing off their darling new PS4, and Microsoft needing to prove their Xbox One isn't just an Xbone, because things really aren't looking good for it at the moment. Specifically I'm most excited to see Super Smash Bros. 4 since at least something for it was promised, altogether this should be an excellent E3 for everyone hopefully. :)

Very, very excited. We'll also learn more about the new consoles I'm assuming, so I'm pretty hyped for that.

Games I'm excited to see

-Gran Turismo 6

-Call of Duty: Ghosts

-Watch Dogs

-Battlefield 4 (I'm still waiting on my Bad Company 2 sequel...)

- Arkham Orgins

Excited for Smash 4

Retro's project

MGSV

Interested to see what Capcom can do to regain my trust has up their sleeves

FUCKING PERSONA 5!!!!!!111!!!!1!!!!111!!!!

5. Smash Bros. 4

4. Smash Bros. 4

3. Smashing Bretheren Four

2. The 4th Installment of Brothers Smashing Things

1. SMASH BROS 4

Also excited for Retro's project, and Arkham Origins.

• Brohoof 3

I'm really looking forward to hearing about AC4 : Black Flag, I've always loved pirates since I was a kid so playing as one in my favorite game series sounds awesome

(Not to mention I'm Edwards Great Great Great Grandfather...)

I'm crazy excited about Smash Bros 4. Shall be interesting to see if they are going back  to something more like Melee, stay the same as Brawl, or perhaps take the game in a new direction. I hope they make it similar to Melee though, been playing that game since 2003 and I have easily played it for more than 1000h.

Really looking forward to it!

Just so you guys know I went to E3 2012 and had a lot of fun there. Of course there were the more popular games that got the hype (Ac3 etc.) but ones that should have gotten more hype (I have the alpha demo to Half life 3). Over all it was an awesome time.

I will probably go this year as I have been saving up a bunch of money. I'm looking foward to a bunch of games. Here is a list in order.

1) Mirrors Edge 2

2) Deadpool

3) Smash Bros Universe

4) AC: Black Flag

5) Arkham Origins

6) Watch Dogs

7) Battlefield 4

8) Saints Row IV

9) Cod of Duty: Ghosts

10) Pikmin 3 (Huge Pikmin Fan)

I also wanna give some honorable mentions that were close to making the list. Here they are in no particular order.

1) Sonic: Lost Worlds

2) The new DK game

3) Retros Project

4) MGS 5

5) Creatures

• Brohoof 2

I am not that enthusiastic about this but I am interested in seeing a few things

1. Super Smash Bros. 4

2. Watch Dogs

3. Maybe Pikmin 3, I enjoyed the second one but not die hard

4. If MIcrosoft can save themselves from the atrocious console reveal, I love Sony more but I don't want it to be just Sony controlling the reigns of the console market. Competition is healthy for the environment and quite frankely, Nintendo dropped out of the next generation to do their own thing. 

5. Dark Souls II, assuming that blilboard put over E3 a few days ago is true, we should be seeing more! :D 

6. Slightly curious about Retro's new project. 

7. Deadpool 

There are so many things I'm excited for especially GTA V, Watch Dogs and all that next gen stuff but I just hope Bethesda announces Fallout 4!!! 

fallout 4 would probably mean the brutal murder of anything related to my social life...

also GTA V! 

i loooove trevor in that game :3

With the confirmation that The Sims 4 won't be shown at E3, I really couldn't care less about the actual event this year. Nintendo's special E3 Nintendo Direct, on the other hand...

1. Super Smash Bros. 4

2. Mario Kart U

3. Super Mario U

4. Whatever surprise they might throw at us (I'm hoping for at least one surprise relevant to my interests, although I'm not necessarily counting on it).

I know that the nintendo direct will most likely disappoint me but I hope for the best.

1.WiiU Zelda (not just the WW HD-remake!)

2.Whatever Retro has in stock (hopefully Star Fox or Metroid)

3.Fallout 4 (kind of self-explanatory, why)

4.Something totally new. Okay, we have Watchdogs for example, but I mean something that will be announced there for the first time.

Ohh e3  one of my favorite times, of course i need to hear about new Call of Duty and Battlefield, but i'm intrested in anything Sony puts out maybe the next gen Fable for Xbox if announced and hoping on some Final Fanasty for PS4

I always look forward to E3. This year is no different, except Nintendo not doing a press conference this time.

I also look forward to the Konami pre E3 conference two days from now. The game I am most looking forward to is MGS 5 Ground Zeroes/The Phantom Pain. I am hoping that those "two" games are elaborated on more since according to Kojima, they are separate games, but Ground Zeroes acts as a prologue to MGS5: The Phantom pain.

There are several games I am looking forward to, and several that I am hoping will be announced at this year's E3.

I hope for gameplay footage of GTAV, more elaboration on Watch Dogs, more on Battlefield 4, gameplay of COD: Ghosts, gameplay of Deadpool, new info and gameplay on Destiny, new announcements, etc.

I am looking forward to seeing some

Sonic Lost Worlds

InFAMOUS Second Son

Sonic Lost Worlds

Smash Bros 4

Sonic Lost Worlds

New Mario Game

SONIC LOST WORLDS!!!

I think it will be interesting to see how/if Sega redeems the Sonic franchise. I think with the last couple games they have made steps in the right direction.

New York, NY and Los Angeles, CA – May 28, 2013 – Spike TV has been named the official broadcaster for the biggest event in video games, the 2013 Electronic Entertainment Expo. The network, coming off its exclusive television broadcast of the Xbox One reveal, will once again be the home for all things gaming. Fans will be treated to LIVE multi-platform coverage of all the action taking place at E3.

Spike TV’s “E3 All Access Live” (#GTE3) will provide viewers with nearly 20 hours of LIVE coverage over two days, including exclusive television broadcast access to the highly-anticipated XBOX: A New Generation of Games and Entertainment and EA media showcase (#EAE3) featuring ground-breaking news, gaming trailers and demos starting on Monday, June 10. This is the fourth year in a row Spike TV will be exclusively airing the Xbox media briefing on television and the third year in a row it will be exclusively airing the EA media showcase.

“This is the E3 we’ve been waiting for,” said Jon Slusser, Senior Vice President, Sports and Multi-platform Programming, Spike TV. “After years of anticipation, E3 2013 will showcase the next generation of technology that will change the entertainment landscape. As the official broadcaster of E3, we’re excited that Spike will be the destination to see it all first.”

Considered to be the ultimate event in the video game industry, the 2013 Electronic Entertainment Expo runs June 11-13, 2013 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. “E3 All Access Live” will kick-off its multi-platform coverage on Spike TV, in HD, from Los Angeles one day before the event is open to the public on Monday, June 10 (Noon-5:30pm ET/ 9:00am-2:30pm PT) and continue at 5:30-11:00pm ET / 2:30-8:00pm PT. Spike.com will stream five more live hours on Tuesday, June 11 (Noon-5:00pm ET/ 9:00am-2:00pm PT). The live special will also be supported through additional digital pre and post shows as well as through online simulcasts.

“E3 All Access Live” will be supported on Spike TV through “GTTV with Geoff Keighley,” “All Access Weekly” and “Playbook 360;” online on Spike.com and GameTrailers.com; socially through its Facebook and Twitter feed @SpikeTV and through mobile phones and tablets including iPhone, iPad and Android devices, as well as on the big screens in New York City’s Times Square.

Spike’s E3 expert team include “GTTV” hosts Geoff Keighley, Amanda Mackay, Daniel Kayser, and Katie Linendoll, host of the network’s tech-centric show, “All Access Weekly.”

The “E3 All Access Live” team will broadcast from its own E3 studio overlooking the Los Angeles Convention Center and will feature the industry’s top press conference events, breaking gaming news and announcements, never-before-seen trailers and gameplay footage, exclusive interviews with the biggest names in gaming and entertainment and much more to be announced in the next coming weeks.

Gil Colon, Kevin Kay, Geoff Keighley, Jaimee Kosanke and Jon Slusser serve as Executive Producers for “Spike Presents 2012 E3 All Access Live.” Spike TV is available in 98.7 million homes and is a division of Viacom Media Networks. A unit of Viacom (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB), Viacom Media Networks is one of the world’s leading creators of programming and content across all media platforms. Spike TV’s Internet address is www.spike.com and for up-to-the-minute and archival press information and photographs, visit Spike TV’s press site at http://www.spike.com/press. Follow us on Twitter @spiketvpr for the latest in breaking news updates, behind-the-scenes information and photos.

GameTrailers (GT) is the premier video destination for gaming entertainment and information, delivering timely, high-resolution broadband video content for gamers including original shows, video reviews, game trailers and comprehensive video coverage of gaming events from around the world. GT also has a robust community that features user-generated content, a community marketplace and a variety of communication tools allowing gamers to talk to friends and share media. Now available on Hulu, Xbox Live and other distribution outlets, GT is continuing to expand its original content onto additional new platforms. GT has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York and is a division of Viacom Media Networks, a unit of Viacom (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB). For more information about GT, visit www.GameTrailers.com, like us on Facebook atwww.facebook.com/gametrailers or follow us on Twitter @GameTrailers.

So Spike will be showing it instead of G4. I'm just glad that Spike is picking it up since later this year G4 is becoming Esquire.

bayonetta- the first one was a sick ass game 

smash 4- lets get mewtwo back in this bitch 

assasins creed 4- the last one was awful so they need to step 

rayman legends- hot ass game the  platforming is solid 

watchdogs- cool ass looking game 

zelda and mario titles- self explanitory 

sonic lostt world - hes cool hes my first videogame