• Jazz
    • Classical
    • Blues
    • Pop
    • Other (Explain)
    • Alternative
    • Country
    • Folk

I really enjoy all music, I don't have a set favorited genre, but If I find a song that generates emotion or the beat is really good I get nice and excited and my heart poundin'. I also play a lot of music for other people, I play the trumpet! I have for 7 years now.

I really enjoy all music, I don't have a set favorited genre, but If I find a song that generates emotion or the beat is really good I get nice and excited and my heart poundin'. I also play a lot of music for other people, I play the trumpet! I have for 7 years now.

Sweet, play the guitar. Currently learning "Sweet child o' mine" :)

-Yeah i feel this way about music as well... It's incredible what music can do to someone ;p

Pony genre...? :P

I really am not into music. I was the kid that never got an mp3 player, but rather than forming a garage band, 'borrowing' my friends mp3 player, or even listening to music on the internet; I decided music wasn't too important, and abandoned it from my life.

It's not as if I "don't like" certain types of music. It's just "I have bad taste" in music, because I have no idea what is "good" and what is "bad" (or what people consider good, or bad), I mostly just love & tolerate it all.

• Brohoof 3

It's not as if I "don't like" certain types of music. It's just "I have bad taste" in music, because I have no idea what is "good" and what is "bad" (or what people consider good, or bad)

Like with most things in life, the only taste that really matters in most circumstances are your own. Why should anyone honestly give two hoots about what the other blokes like? :blink:

Pony genre...? :P

I really am not into music. I was the kid that never got an mp3 player, but rather than forming a garage band, 'borrowing' my friends mp3 player, or even listening to music on the internet; I decided music wasn't too important, and abandoned it from my life.

It's not as if I "don't like" certain types of music. It's just "I have bad taste" in music, because I have no idea what is "good" and what is "bad" (or what people consider good, or bad), I mostly just love & tolerate it all.

You, know I understand where you coming from, music can help you through things though. It implies a lot of pre-historic emotion into our thoughts. But everypony is different and I love meeting people that have different look on things that i do 'cause I know I might learn something.

So thank you for stating this. I think that's really interesting. :)

Sweet, play the guitar. Currently learning "Sweet child o' mine" :)

-Yeah i feel this way about music as well... It's incredible what music can do to someone ;p

That is REALLY cool, "Sweet Child o' Mine" is a great song by Guns 'n' Roses, I really hope you master it! Yes music can affect me so easy, in all different emotions. :3

Posted Image

My last.fm Tag Cloud based on what I've been listening to during the past three months. I'm honestly amazed to see Japanese as the largest tag though everything else looks pretty accurate.

Hard Electronic, Hardstyle, Dubstep/Drumstep, Drum & Bass...

Heck, if the bassline makes my walls and floor vibrate, then I probably listen to it.

I like at least something from nearly every musical genre out there, with the exception of hip-hop and dubstep. I've even manged to find one, maybe two, country songs I like, amazingly enough. I'm particularly fond of oldschool punk, several kinds of rock, blues, and most kinds of classical.

I'm mostly into Metal. Though stuff like Dimmu Borgir does interest me, I'm more into the Power Metal scene, with bands such as Sonata Arctica, Blind Guardian, Rhapsody of Fire and Freedom Call.

However, there are a few musicians which I absolutely adore, such as Devin Townsend and Ayreon.

Dubstep is also good.

You, know I understand where you coming from, music can help you through things though. It implies a lot of pre-historic emotion into our thoughts. But everypony is different and I love meeting people that have different look on things that i do 'cause I know I might learn something.

So thank you for stating this. I think that's really interesting. :)

That is REALLY cool, "Sweet Child o' Mine" is a great song by Guns 'n' Roses, I really hope you master it! Yes music can affect me so easy, in all different emotions. :3

Thanks m8. I hope i'll master the song as well... But damn it's hard D:

-Almost learned the intro, i'm at the last part of it :'D

Hard Electronic, Hardstyle, Dubstep/Drumstep, Drum & Bass...

Heck, if the bassline makes my walls and floor vibrate, then I probably listen to it.

Swoop... I love you !!! Finally somepony who likes hard dance music o/

Hardstyle is my main genre over all genres i like. Been hooked since late '06/early '07 :3

I'm going to either Qountdown or Bass Events NYE to celebrate my 18 years birthday (yup, i become 18 that day :'D)

And here's something that'll break your walls and floor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sVqy8ug9uE&feature=channel_video_title

• Brohoof 1

Swoop... I love you !!! Finally somepony who likes hard dance music o/

Hardstyle is my main genre over all genres i like. Been hooked since late '06/early '07 :3

I'm going to either Qountdown or Bass Events NYE to celebrate my 18 years birthday (yup, i become 18 that day :'D)

And here's something that'll break your walls and floor:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sVqy8ug9uE&feature=channel_video_title

haha that's a sick track. It's not too often you find many hardstyle fans, but since your from the Netherlands (I'm guessing since you mentioned Qountdown) where hardstyle originated, and i'm from Melbourne, Australia, where it gained heaps of popularity (hence the melbourne shuffle lol), I suppose it does kinda make some sense. ^_^

haha that's a sick track. It's not too often you find many hardstyle fans, but since your from the Netherlands (I'm guessing since you mentioned Qountdown) where hardstyle originated, and i'm from Melbourne, Australia, where it gained heaps of popularity (hence the melbourne shuffle lol), I suppose it does kinda make some sense. ^_^

Lol, i'm from Denmark xD

-Yeah, i love fat kicks, like in this track ;p

• 3 weeks later...