• Jazz
    • Classical
    • Blues
    • Pop
    • Other (Explain)
    • Alternative
    • Country
    • Folk

Movie/video-game soundtracks, electro swing, electro house, minimal dubstep, classic rock, orchestral, instrumental, alternative, hardstyle, glitch, and of course, the best music type ever, PARODY?COMEDY!!! :D

As in the Pokemon? :P

not sure what your thinking of there but the volbeat i listen too are a danish rock band

What ya'll's preferred type of music that ain't pony related?

No fightin' ya'll, keep it clean and no Skrillex don't count as a legitimate genre

Thanks fer catchin' them mistakes

Thank you for adding Pop/Rock and for letting me choose unlimeted answers. I love you. :3

What would Weird Al be considered? Comedy? Well anyway there's also things like Queen and Pink Floyd and I suppose Metriod, Pokemon and Sonic music. Video Game Music is so much better then anything on the radio now which is sad in a way.

Rock, Metal, Alternative, Techno, Classical, Instrumental, and Video Game soundtracks ;)

Not fond of most country or rap..... unless the rap has a meaning to it, like some of Linkin Parks songs. Then that's fine.

all of it.

i mean it. i really enjoy all kinds of music, no matter what. if you bring me forth music, i'm all over it. for i don't love just a particular genre solely. no, i love music. that includes ALL of it, basically. i've yet to find stuff i dislike, since i tend to like more than i dislike. record stores and second-hand stores makes me like a kid in a candy shop. grab all the musics, so to speak.

however, my main genre of choice will always be electronic music. i love it to pieces, and i always will listen to it primarily, first and foremost. i do have classic music, jazz, rock, pop, country... maybe, idk, but my electronic music collection is still by far the biggest one. put simply, i love it above anything else. and i like everything else because i love, LOVE music.

music4lyfe

I like pretty much everything except Country, but only because the amount of bad Country heavily outweighs the good country. I do like me some Willie Nelson. Favorites include Metal and Classical.

I voted rock because if I had to pick one genre to listen to for the rest of all eternity, I'd choose rock/metal.

I like basically anything but my favorites being rock, metal, dubstep, electronica, and rap/hip-hop.

And why you hatin' on Skrillex, he ain't bad and NO he is not the only dubstep artist I listen to, I also listen to Zed's Dead, Flux Pavilion, Nero, Noisa, and some others.

(edited)

My FAVORITES are metal, heavy metal, music scores, movie soundtracks, rock, all subgenres of rock.

I like some... Very few dubstep.

I like some techno.

I don't like rap at all. (okay, there's two exceptions)

I don't like hip hop and R&B at all.

Edited by Zalgo

A little bit of everything is always good since I really don't have a favorite genre. Yup, I always give everything a good chance before I decide.

While I have been dabbling in some Progressive Rock and a little bit of both Jazz and Classical, my preferences will always remain with the ever so aggressive Thrash Metal. I love speed and power - its addictive.

-Rock is a bit generic for me to vote for it as I've only one preference from it, Prog Rock.

-Used to listen to a lot of Rap, but due to the mainstream turning it into a game of "Drugs, Bitches, Money and Gangs", I despise it. However, many have proven this wrong, as explained in the Zoop's Straight Thuggin' Rap thread.

-Country and Pop bore/piss me off.

-Techno/Electronic used to do the same as Country and Pop, then RKA knocked some sense into me.

-I don't really know that much about Alternative.

-Used to listen to Reggae when I was a kid. Guess I grew out of it, as I had no clue what happened.

-My dad and mom grew up on Disco, and my Dad continuously argues with me about how Disco's better than 70's rock. :lol: Idiot.

-Everything else I don't know or simply don't care.

Classical, for me. Although, I also listen to a lot of oldies, as well.

I try to be open-minded, though. I just can't listen to metal with screaming or country western. I can't stand the sound of screaming (or at least the kind that is present in metal) and country western... Well, it's hard to explain. There's just something about that genre. Not even a single song is tolerable.

I love classic country (like Hank Williams Senior, not this Taylor Swift shite), rockabilly, folk, Cajun, blues, honky-tonk, southern rock, western swing, bluegrass, all the hillbilly music basically. But then I like Kraftwerk, Gary Numan, The Who and alot of classical music and soul as well. So you gotta work at it you know?