Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I'm Not The Best, but I will Draw for You if You Want

Anagha

I'm new here really, not a new fan of the show, but new to forums. Like the title says, I'm not really good at art, but I will draw your ponysona for you for free. You can email me if you want, or post here in the forum,  or if you prefer, you can message me on Deviantart. http://www.anagha777.deviantart.com/ 
I hope I got the tags right and I'm sorry if I messed anything up.

post-16748-0-89149100-1371526006_thumb.jpg

post-16748-0-75511100-1371526009_thumb.jpg

post-16748-0-64427400-1371526012_thumb.jpg

post-16748-0-62670500-1371526038_thumb.jpg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm....I don't know why you think you draw horribly because it hardly looks bad. You obviously have some talent drawing and should draw more to get even better drawings in my opinion. My drawings are absolutely horrible compared to yours.

(edited)

Could you draw an image of my friend's OC? He's been having a bad week and I'd like to cheer him up.

OC here: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/midnight-moon-r121

Preferably Nightmare Moon booping him on the nose, but him just standing or sitting would work. Thanks muchly.

Your artwork is very good by the way. Not perfect, but leagues above what I would consider "bad".

Edited by Jadefire

(edited)

I'd love to see your interpretation of my OC :) I quite like your work. She doesn't have a name, but her talent is more or less seduction, especially through her singing. Figured I'd give you an idea of what she's about to help.

post-16775-0-69286200-1371527739_thumb.jpg

Here she is :D

Oh and you can't really see it, but she's supposed to have a cream colored coat and her hooves are lightly pink and kinda fade into her legs

Edited by Hopeful Daydreams

(edited)

Your drawing style is lovely. Well, try mine maybe? I have two. Here they are:

post-5888-0-45382600-1367998805.png

Can you please draw them doing something cute? Please let me know if you need more details. I may try to vector it when it's finished. Thank you in advance.

Edited by Sky Warden

I would love if you could draw Aiden for me~

Your work is amazing ( I just love your ponified versions of Rin and Len X3)

Here are some reference pics

ken2.jpg

Ponysona.png

post-4807-0-68154500-1369545550_thumb.pn

Draw him however you want to and/or see fit.

Thanks~

All these responses here...heh, looks like you might have to set up a que for who's art you're going to drawn and who's you're not. x3

Ah yes, here's my OC if you're so inclined to try :)

I'm interested to see your interpretation :)

Pony OC (Carbon Maestro) and Cutie Markoc_reference__higher_quality__by_thecarb

cutie_mark__carbon_maestro__by_thecarbon

Good luck, and have fun! :)

I'm new here really, not a new fan of the show, but new to forums. Like the title says, I'm not really good at art, but I will draw your ponysona for you for free. You can email me if you want, or post here in the forum,  or if you prefer, you can message me on Deviantart. http://www.anagha777.deviantart.com/ 

I hope I got the tags right and I'm sorry if I messed anything up.

Oh. My. God. THAT GOKU AND DERPY IS SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!! That has got to be ONE OF THE BEST images I've seen anywhere.... EVER! How awesome XD <3

Anyways, if you'd like to draw Squirt you can, if not I don't mind. I just had to tell you how awesome that drawing is. 

post-7721-0-12852500-1371528255_thumb.png

I.. was not expecting this many people to respond! =D You all have no idea how happy you've made me!! ^_^ I was so happy and full of energy that I drew all of your OC's! Well, a rough sketch of them anyway. ^-^; How should I go about giving them to all of you when they are finished? Should I post them here? Can I do that? Should I post them on DA and email you all links? 

I.. was not expecting this many people to respond! =D You all have no idea how happy you've made me!! happy.png I was so happy and full of energy that I drew all of your OC's! Well, a rough sketch of them anyway. ^-^; How should I go about giving them to all of you when they are finished? Should I post them here? Can I do that? Should I post them on DA and email you all links? 

You can post them here, either mention us using the @ code, or simply quote our posts. You should also contribute them to the MLP-Forums official group (will post a link to it when I find it). Posting them here will also provide more examples and references that will help nudge others to request art from you :3

Very nice, I love your style. Alright, here is Dark Moon, my Pegasus OC/ponysona. His cutie mark is the Pink Floyd Light Prism. You can change the armor style if you want, I'm always changing it. Any pose you like I guess, just nothing too goofy. Thank you in advance.

82ed0037-eb8a-479f-847d-24ef268d5fe5_zps

(edited)

I think your art is awesome! It's a lot better than mine, I know that. XD I hope you are still able to take my request by the time you get to me. lol My OC is Crimson Dazzle, and he is in my signature. XD I will attempt to attach a thumbnail as well. XD Also, welcome! I'm quite new here as well. :3

post-16607-0-72660800-1371533947_thumb.png
Edited by Crimson Dazzle

I.. was not expecting this many people to respond! =D You all have no idea how happy you've made me!! happy.png

YAY :D this is so awesome! I feel like I've acomplished somet- Wait, this was on my list.

*scratches the "make someone happy without intending to" goal from his goals list*

I'll be waiting patiently to see the results :) You're a great artist laugh.png

I would be so honored if you could create one of my favorite creations from my fan-fiction: Anarchy. allow me to provide onto you a description.

A draconequus that Twilight had never seen before appeared. He had the same body and face as Discord but that is where the resemblance ended. First of all, he had red eyes with black pupils whereas Discord had yellow eyes with red pupils. His right wing was that of an eagle, the left one looking as if it belonged to some kind of creepy insect. His teeth were thin and sharp, like a cat’s and he only had one horn jutting out from the center of his head like a unicorn. His right arm was that of a dragon, the left a lizard with sharp black talons, his left leg belonging to a goat, the right to a wolf. Finally, his tail was like a lion’s. Twilight couldn’t put her hoof on it, but there was something very wrong with how he looked. Not that he looked normal by any means, but there was just something that didn’t feel right. His eyes, Twilight realized. His eyes seem…wrong.

this would seriously be amazing...

Your drawings look nice. :)

You may draw my OC, Clear Skies, if you like. Here is a picture of her (Her head looks a bit big in this picture; just make her head proportionate when you draw her.)

post-13690-0-41805800-1365991715_thumb.png

Thanks! :)

YAY biggrin.png this is so awesome! I feel like I've acomplished somet- Wait, this was on my list.

*scratches the "make someone happy without intending to" goal from his goals list*

I'll be waiting patiently to see the results smile.png You're a great artist img-1579553-2-laugh.png

XD Glad I could help? Also - Thank you! Truth be told, I have the sketches of all of these done, now to ink, scan and post them all! ^_^ Should be just a few more days, just to keep you all up to date. =3

XD Glad I could help? Also - Thank you! Truth be told, I have the sketches of all of these done, now to ink, scan and post them all! happy.png Should be just a few more days, just to keep you all up to date. =3

Yay! That's great! I can't wait. I may vector mine when it's done if you allow me. That's the only thing I can do regarding visual art. X3