Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone else genuinely want more EqG?

Blazin

(edited)

So after watching EqG, I've really started to like it! And frankly.... I want more! Not sure if it would ruin it though. But as celestia said herself "the portal opens every 30 moons". Well what happens in 30 moons time? Can twilight go through again? If so... DO IT TWILIGHT! GO BACK!!!

Edited by Blazin
  • Brohoof 1

Equestria Girls was bad enough on it's on. The thought of a potential T.V show being made makes me want to eviscerate myself. And with all the little girls out there into My Little Pony you know it'll happen soon

If anything it would give us a better idea of exactly how long a 'moon' is in Equestria, as it doesn't seem to line up with Earth lunar phases.

• Brohoof 1

To be honest after seeing human Pinkie Pie trying to go through the portal an idea sparked me: What she does that everyday and 30 moons later she succeeds and her friends chase after her (including the rushed-reformed Sunset Shimmer) but instead of being copy of the other mane 5, we get Sunset Shimmer, Surprise, Firefly, Posey, Gusty, and Minty. 

If anything it would give us a better idea of exactly how long a 'moon' is in Equestria, as it doesn't seem to line up with Earth lunar phases.

Yeah didn't Granny Smith mention 100 moons since the last reunion in the Apple Family Reunion?

So a hundred nights or a hundred cycles of the moons eclipse? So like months.

If it's a hundred nights less time than I think has passed since the pilot.

If it's a hundred months quite a bit of time has passed since then.

Right, if the cycle of 30 moons is 30 days, then Twilight wouldn't have really cared about being stuck on that side of the portal, because... hey, it's just a month. If it's 30 months (or so, depending), then we're dealing with a little over two years. In which case there was somewhere around 8 years between the pilot and the Apple Family Reunion. So Apple Bloom is... how old again? It just doesn't add up.

The time from one reunion to another is hardly anything at all, maybe a year at max! And that was 100 moons. Which leads me to believe that it only have a third of a year for the portal to reopen..... HASBRO......

I for one really enjoyed the movie and would absolutely love an EqG spinoff.

Human Pinkie did casually mention that there was a person who looked just like Twilight who had a dog that looked just like Spike living in some other town or something. So Twilight "herself" probably need not come back through the portal...

• Brohoof 2

I definitely wouldn't mind seeing another episode.  I think they did a fantastic job with the show, and it deserves more attention.

It's too bad the maturity level in the audience was so low, there were a lot of people I wish had never showed up.

I would like to see more of it, even if it's just a Netflix exclusive.  Though it will be interesting to see what happens now that Faust is gone, regardless.

Principle Celestia and Vice Principle Luna cracked me up.  I was wondering how they would portray the princess parallels, but they did a fantastic job at that.  That, as well as Granny Smith being the cafeteria lady, were probably the funniest moments in the movie for me.

• Brohoof 1

I would love to see EQG get made into a series! There's loads of potential for stories, and since human Pinkie mentioned Twilight having a twin, it removes the necessity of having pony Twilight enter the human universe. Maybe the first episode of EQG could be "The Search for Twilight", where they find her "twin".

I think the best thing about a potential EQG series is that it would hopefully air during the long gap between MLP seasons, giving us something new to look forward to while we wait for MLP. It would make it seem as if the next season of MLP arrived twice as fast derpy_emoticon1.png

Principle Celestia and Vice Principle Luna cracked me up.  I was wondering how they would portray the princess parallels, but they did a fantastic job at that.  That, as well as Granny Smith being the cafeteria lady, were probably the funniest moments in the movie for me.

I have to agree with that. Though you'd think the two Principals would do a little more. They were willing to knock Twily out of the princess program for "wrecking the party room", yet they didn't do anything about Sunset's obvious forging. And it was painfully obvious, since Sunset claimed to have taken the pictures.

I want that too and what if all of the main six could go it would be so fun to se to pinkiepies xD laugh.png

Twilight do you hear me go to that F0cking mirror and go back do it now!!!1

(edited)

The more I think about it, the more I want this as well. I absolutely adore the movie and, well, I would honestly love to see more of that. My only concern and only reason against it, is that it would potentially take resources away from DHX and Studio B. I would rather have one great show than two mediocre shows. Unless of course, they could actually pull both shows off greatly. :P So, I vote absolutely, if that could be accomplished. I would love to see more Sunset Shimmer.

Edited by Kyoshi
  • Brohoof 1

I want this.

I want this so hard you don't even know.

Like seriously, I panicked (but in a positive way where I got all giddy and stuff) when I heard this movie was releasing on BLU RAY WITH DVD AND DIGITAL COPY.

Literally Day 1 buy for me. Not even joking.

Would do the same if it ended up as a short series or another movie.

• Brohoof 1

30 moons = 30 x 27.7 days = 831 days... which shows that Sunset showed up in the human world about 2 and a half years ago... As for wanting to see more... Seriousy, the movie was rushed just like season 3, so I would rather see more occur, but just to do filler... For the most part, however, I'd like to find out about the other Twilight and Spike from the Human world that Human Pinkie Pie mentioned. Mostly, however, I just want Season 4 to start... :(

I feel like the movie was enough. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED IT, but I just feel like ending it with the feeling of unsure how things will play out in their world is better than continuing it. Aren't some of the best endings open ended after all? They keep you thinking about what will happen and what might happen.

mellow.png

I will honestly say YES, yes i do want more. But i want it in a rather odd fashion. Sure let the movie series keep going, why not, let them be ponies in the show and human in the movies, good counter and lots of merchadise ops, this is all about money right?

But why not a in series ref to it, like a joke? The photo at the end of season 3? Eh eh? Stuff like that, Twi mumbling about needing Fingers for something. Spike getting a doggy collar as a present, Tia in a principle outfit. Just short, tiny random things to tie the two universes together, you know for FUN.

No Flashlight in the series, please, PLEASE! I am sorry but i like the mare/mare shipping :shrug: