Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Pet Poll!

eightbithoof

59 users have voted

1. 1. Choose a pet? =D =D =D

• Parasprite (w/o the annoying duplication thing)
    • Owl (as in Owlowiscious - smart, etc)
    • Bunny (as in Angel Bunny - smart, etc)
    • Pheonix
    • Timberwolf
    • Flying Tortoise (as in Tank - loyal, steam powered helicopter)
    • Butterfly Swarm (as in the cloud of butterflies that caught a falling Fluttershy filly - superflies)
    • A fluffy kitten

(edited)

There are some awesome animals/critters in MLP, which makes me wonder...

If you could have ONE of the following as a pet, which would it be? and (if you feel like posting it) why?

• Parasprite (w/o the annoying duplication thing)
  • Owl (as in Owlowiscious - smart, etc)
  • Bunny (as in Angel Bunny - smart, etc)
  • Pheonix
  • Timberwolf
  • Flying Tortoise (as in Tank - loyal, steam powered helicopter)
  • Butterfly Swarm (as in the cloud of butterflies that caught a falling Fluttershy filly - superflies)
  • A fluffy kitten
Edited by eightbithoof

Got to be the timberwolf. Parasprites that can't reproduce are still bugs, basically, owls-meh. And so on and so forth unto the timberwolf, which is bad-ass. Case closed-we can all go home now.

• Brohoof 3

I want a flying, steampunk tortoise. I would teach him so many cool tricks like... flying, and... other stuff. It would be great! I would  give him little leather goggles to wear while flying because that is cool and I shall name him Aviator but just call him Avvie for short because Aviator is so long. Isn't that GREAT!!!

Paranoid-Twilight-my-little-pony-friends

• Brohoof 2

PHEONIX!!  They're just so awesome, I mean when they fly it's like a trail of fire is behind them. Besides, I'm into theater and can be a drama queen at times, and that was by far the best faint I've ever seen!! I mean fainting, then dramatically bursting into flames leaving nothing but ashes, then RISING OUT OF THE ASHES GOOD AS NEW?!?! THAT'S FREAKING AMAZING!!

After Phoenix probably a bunny then a flying tortoise. 

• Brohoof 2

The gaddamn phoenix.

I mean, c'mon. You know for a fact that the phoenix is the coolest animal ever.

All it needs is a frickin' laser beam attatched to it's frickin' head.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Clearly the butterfly swarm. I could get a billowing robe and have them hide in my sleeves, then walk around and randomly shout, "ATTACK MY MINIONS!" and have them swarm out of my sleeves and carry off my foes. Oh how the mighty would fall. 

Edited by ~LowfatEnvelope~
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

A timberwolf. What can I say, I'm a dog person! Plus, I think it would be interesting (for science of course) to try to tame one to become a loyal friend. Pavlov, eat your heart out.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 2

I think a pheonix would be a cool pet, they have magical powers and live forever, plus they look really flipping awesome :D.

And i dunno I don't really want a parasprite for sure, I hate bugs. The others are all cool I guess, but a phoenix would be pretty awesome.

• Brohoof 1

I would totally keep an intelligent owl as a pet. He's only awake at night, but I stay up really late anyways, so he could be my assistant and stuff. It'd be awesome.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure about you but I'd choose a Parasprite over the rest. 

Now of course most of you think I'm crazy but hear me out. Out of all of them, Parasprites require the least amount of maintenance and I don't see myself having enough room for a Timberwolf, Pheonix or even a bunny. A swarm of butterflies would be way too much even for me and I wouldn't be able to love all of them equally.

"But Accellerant, what about that thar flying tortoise?"

turtle-soup.jpg

?_? Of course I'm not serious, I just don't want a turtle in my life after the horrific pet shop incident of '93!

TLDR; I'm lazy and have a thing for cute bugs 

• Brohoof 1

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

I have to say a Cute Fluffy Kitten, Only because I have One, and I have Experience with One, The others, Would Probably be hard to handle, so I go with the Simplest And The Cutest of all. <3

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'd have to say the fluffy kitten. :D I love all cats in general, after all, and it was so cute in the show. It's just a opinion, though. :3

Edited by Minty Wintergreen
  • Brohoof 1

Fluffy Kitten, of course. I love cats especially when they are cute kittens, and even though I like dogs I can still give cats credit where credit is due since they are cute! :3 :D

• Brohoof 1

I would love to have a phoenix and name it Wright. Bad jokes aside, this might sound wrong, but having a phoenix would mean I wouldn't have to deal with the pain of losing a pet, plus they look cool

• Brohoof 1

• 8 years later...
  • 1 month later...