Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free Art Requests (For Practice!)

TotalNeon

@@TotalNeon,

I was wondering if you could do my ponysona, Minath? Her character page is full of references, and that's in my signature! Please and thank you!

Sure! Adding you to the list!

Can I make abit of a change to this request?

First of all, rather than having a black head, can you make it red instead. Can you also make the hoodie black with a red symbol.

The only thing design wise I want to change is the katana. Can you have it so he's holding it with both hands, symmetrically, with the pointed part facing upwards, so it's sort of splits the face into two sections, if you know what I mean!

That's all, and thanks you again for doing my request!

-Krauzz

That sounds fine, I'll keep those changes in mind when I get around to your request! :)

Thank you very much, below you should find all the information you need on my characters and what they look like. If you have any ideas on how Golden Dawn's cutie mark should look like I am open for a design.

Your requests are finished! They're all interesting characters and were lots of fun to draw! I also made a cutie mark for Golden Dawn, I hope you're alright with that I read his cutie mark description and tried to replicate it.

Golden Dawn

3FoP3GH.png

Mythos Gray

9GLJneG.png

Stardream

N0DampJ.png

Golden Dawn's Cutie Mark

Vd4wLdm.png

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He sounds cool XD I'll give it a go! Adding you to the list.

Hey, just wanted to make a quick change to my OC Tech Reel.

Here's a new sample picture of him -> https://www.dropbox.com/s/nzi7z5hsaag8lko/Tech%20Reel.png

I decided he needed some color, so I made him a faded blue color.

I also added some glasses. I tried to avoid them at first because it's stereotypical for nerdy characters to wear glasses, but they just fit him.

The info about his cutie mark remains the same.

Can't wait to see the result!

-ReelyRandom

Draw Chubby Luna? :D I really like your art by the way, and I think the practice is totally paying off~ Keep up the good work, my friend.

I've had a go at drawing Luna, but chubby... it looks a bit off to me, but I hope you like it anyway XD

Also sorry about the wait, started my third year of college and I've got mountains of stuff to do

iR09tBN.png

Could you possibly draw my OC please? Sorry about the awful reference picture. x)

Reference pic:

img-1820447-1-2bqQMDx.png

It's kinda like my avatar but ponified if that helps at all. 

(Yeah, she's a blank flank. : P )

Edit: Whoops, I forgot wings on the picture, she's a pegasus!

Edited by MultiMooHead

Hey TotalNeon,

I may sound like a pain in the butt now, but I have another quick change I want to make to my request before you do it.

I recently had someone on the forum make me some sketches of Tech Reel and I like how it looks better than my original concept art.

So, when you get around to mine, I want it to look a bit more like the sketches than the original.

Same colors as my original and same cutie mark(better reference for 'jumbled keys' mark in the sketch).

Here's the link -> https://www.dropbox.com/s/dvr2nyieawq9kk0/Tech%20Reel%20Sketches.jpg

Sorry again for the excessive changes, it's just that this is my first OC and I want it to be awesome.

-ReelyRandom

Could you draw a picture of my OC. He doesn't have a cutie mark yet because I can't come up with a good one for his talent. His talent is that he does cloud art(Forming clouds into different designs). That is what he does. He travels around Equestria pulling off shows.

On second thought, use this one and could I get an avatar made? Also, if you can, put a scarf on him.

img-1822696-1-8TddsP6.png

Edited by Solar Cloud

Hey there TotalNeon. I'd be completely grateful if you could manage to do a drawing of my OC Arcanel.

img-1824624-1-arcanel_by_kyle23emma-d60k

If you need more information, the link of my OC's sheet is in my signature. And if it's possible, I'd like to ask for a pose where he is sleeping, resting on the floor. If it's not, then that's totally ok. Your art is great and I'm hoping it's not much of a problem!   :)

Edited by Arcanel

Are you still taking requests? I would be honored if you could do a vector on my OC. All I really have for him is the picture I am using.

Your request is finished! Sorry about the wait, by the way, that goes for everypony here because I've been going back to college and stuff, I'll be picking up the pace on requests again from here on.

img-1827495-1-AZ2TWzJ.png

Hope you like it! :)

Can you draw A new picture for my OC?

If so thank you so so so so much!

Your request is finished! I apologise for the wait, I hope you like it. The pose was fun!

j4bgVYp.png

Could you possibly draw my OC please? Sorry about the awful reference picture. x)

Reference pic:

img-1820447-1-2bqQMDx.png

It's kinda like my avatar but ponified if that helps at all. 

(Yeah, she's a blank flank. : P )

Edit: Whoops, I forgot wings on the picture, she's a pegasus!

Sure, adding you to the list :)

This looks really good. I like your art style. Do you think you could draw my OC Max? The link to his page is in my signature. Thanks in advance.

Hey TotalNeon,

I may sound like a pain in the butt now, but I have another quick change I want to make to my request before you do it.

I recently had someone on the forum make me some sketches of Tech Reel and I like how it looks better than my original concept art.

So, when you get around to mine, I want it to look a bit more like the sketches than the original.

Same colors as my original and same cutie mark(better reference for 'jumbled keys' mark in the sketch).

Here's the link -> https://www.dropbox.com/s/dvr2nyieawq9kk0/Tech%20Reel%20Sketches.jpg

Sorry again for the excessive changes, it's just that this is my first OC and I want it to be awesome.

-ReelyRandom

Right, I'll keep that in mind :)

Hi TotalNeon,

Can you draw my OC? My OC is my current avatar/icon here. Whatever you want to add is fine, take your time. Thank you!

Sure :D I'll add you to the list

Could you do one for me? I might have to PM you a picture of my OC, since I don't want anypony to see her until I've finished her character and everything.

Sure, PM away :)

Could you draw a picture of my OC. He doesn't have a cutie mark yet because I can't come up with a good one for his talent. His talent is that he does cloud art(Forming clouds into different designs). That is what he does. He travels around Equestria pulling off shows.

On second thought, use this one and could I get an avatar made? Also, if you can, put a scarf on him.

img-1822696-1-8TddsP6.png

He sounds interesting :) adding you to the list

Hey there TotalNeon. I'd be completely grateful if you could manage to do a drawing of my OC Arcanel.

img-1824624-1-arcanel_by_kyle23emma-d60k

If you need more information, the link of my OC's sheet is in my signature. And if it's possible, I'd like to ask for a pose where he is sleeping, resting on the floor. If it's not, then that's totally ok. Your art is great and I'm hoping it's not much of a problem!   :)

I'll give it a go :) adding you to the list!

Edited by TotalNeon

Your request is finished! Sorry about the wait, by the way, that goes for everypony here because I've been going back to college and stuff, I'll be picking up the pace on requests again from here on.

img-1827495-1-AZ2TWzJ.png

Hope you like it! :)

Your request is finished! I apologise for the wait, I hope you like it. The pose was fun!

img-1827495-2-j4bgVYp.png

Sure, adding you to the list :)

Right, I'll keep that in mind :)

Sure :D I'll add you to the list

Sure, PM away :)

He sounds interesting :) adding you to the list

I'll give it a go :) adding you to the list!

Thank you! I absolutely love it! I can't wait to start using it for a new TP account, I am actually very excited by the prospect of it :D

Thank you! I absolutely love it! I can't wait to start using it for a new TP account, I am actually very excited by the prospect of it :D

Glad you like it :D he seems like an interesting character, good luck with your new TP account! Always nice to hear when people use my images for things :)

Glad you like it :D he seems like an interesting character, good luck with your new TP account! Always nice to hear when people use my images for things :)

It technically is an old tp account that I suspended myself, and am now trying to unsuspend. Lol, in hindsight it was a bad idea to suspend it :P

Hello there, I'm just wondering if you can draw another OC of mine, Yoyo. If possible, can you draw her in a pose like this one? http://i.imgur.com/b1dY9qS.png

The mane style was the same with my previous request, Summer, but that's because I'm kinda stumped on which mane style would suit her best. Ponycreator's also not helping much. It would be wonderful if you can maybe add some details there. Thanks b4 :P

Your request is finished! I'm not all that good at copying poses, and I don't trace so sorry if it's a bit off. I've given her a manestyle which is simple, but I hope you like it anyway!

Can also take the cutie mark off if you prefer the image blank flank (I attempted to skew it, that might be why it looks a bit weird :S)

mngb5v1.png

Edited by TotalNeon

Your request is finished! I'm not all that good at copying poses, and I don't trace so sorry if it's a bit off. I've given her a manestyle which is simple, but I hope you like it anyway!

Can also take the cutie mark off if you prefer the image blank flank (I attempted to skew it, that might be why it looks a bit weird :S)

She's... magnificent

BJHsWTf.jpg

Thank you so much XD

Yeah, the cutie mark looks kinda out of place. I guess I need to give her a simpler butt-stamp. Can you remove the cutie mark for now? Thanksies :3

She's... magnificent

Thank you so much XD

Yeah, the cutie mark looks kinda out of place. I guess I need to give her a simpler butt-stamp. Can you remove the cutie mark for now? Thanksies :3

Glad you like it :D I've gone and removed the cutie mark for you, so now you can just apply a different one whenever :)

A1T5n8o.png

Right, there you go :)

Edited by TotalNeon

Hai thar.

I have a pretty much idiot request.

Meh, who cares anyway?  :comeatus:

Kay, So i would like to order a Scootaloo with derp face and a top hat, with extra cheese on it.

Thanks and have a nice day or night!  B)

:lol: a very interesting request, I'll see what I can do :P

Hello! If you're still taking requests, I was wondering if you would be willing to do a drawing of my OC, Ember? My avatar can be used as a reference, but if you'd like a detailed description there's this here:

http://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/ember-sparx-r40

Anyways, thanks in advance! I'm in absolutely no rush, and not picky about any kind of pose. Oh, and if you decide to draw him using any sort of spell, his horn-glow should be some shade of green ;)

Your character is so cool XD I think it's one of the best OCs I've seen around here, anyway I've finished your request! Hope you like it :D

We1mHGi.png

Edited by TotalNeon

Your character is so cool XD I think it's one of the best OCs I've seen around here, anyway I've finished your request! Hope you like it

Wow, that's awesome, he looks so cute :D  You did a great job, I love it!  Thanks a ton, both for the picture and your opinion of him hehehe.  Glad you enjoyed it!

Well you seem to vector the OCs in a style almost exactly like the show. So I'd say it's one of the best I've seen in that category. ;)

And great to hear! I don't mind the wait at all! Take your time and just have fun with it.

So here's the request. :)

That would be all.

Thanks in advance. :D

Your request is finished! I hope you like it and I hope I got all of what you wanted right XD

FfJBQPR.png

Wow, that's awesome, he looks so cute :D  You did a great job, I love it!  Thanks a ton, both for the picture and your opinion of him hehehe.  Glad you enjoyed it!

You're very welcome :D glad you like it!

Hey! So I bet you already have a ton of requests, but I was wondering if you could possibly draw my OC Whiplash? For some reason it won't let me put the picture on here, so would you mind clicking on her link and seeing what she looks like :yay:  Thankies! :3

Hey! So I bet you already have a ton of requests, but I was wondering if you could possibly draw my OC Whiplash? For some reason it won't let me put the picture on here, so would you mind clicking on her link and seeing what she looks like :yay:  Thankies! :3

Sure, I can do that :D Adding you to the list!

I can do one of those, but I recently added a rule here so now I only do 1 request per person, if you want another one then you'll have to check my commissions thread :)

Can I make abit of a change to this request?

That's all, and thanks you again for doing my request!

-Krauzz

Your request is finished! I hope you like it, I didn't draw his entire body so sorry about that if you wanted a full body shot :S

FSrioIN.png

Edited by TotalNeon

Sure, I can do that :D Adding you to the list!

I can do one of those, but I recently added a rule here so now I only do 1 request per person, if you want another one then you'll have to check my commissions thread :)

Your request is finished! I hope you like it, I didn't draw his entire body so sorry about that if you wanted a full body shot :S

img-1848742-1-FSrioIN.png

Just the first one then? I really need it. Please and thank you with a cookie on top! Also, by the way your artwork is so awesome :D