Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Survival

Strong Hooves

Cloud sighed, she had a point, for all they know, they could fly right into a frozen section of the Tundra. He looked into the sky, and suddenly got an idea, "Blanc, youre super smart... what do you know about mapping with the stars? Perhaps we could get a heading about which way to go?"

Blanc thought for a moment before telling him: "Well, I could find the North, and from there we orient ourselves..." But her geographic skills are not the best...

Edited by Neikos

Cloud nodded and smiled, "Perfect, that is what we need, as long as we know where north is, we can figure out the general direction of Ponyville, from what I have seen in maps and whatnot, the Tundra is southwest of Ponyville, so at least we could have a direction to go by"

Blanc would smile and kiss him on the cheek, also enjoying the setting. Her hair now probably dry, it would be poofy. "It's beautiful...", she sighed.

Edited by Neikos

Blanc nodded, "Yes! I hope I can get it back to normal once we find civilization again..", she wouldn't want to cut it. "Wanna go sleep?", she then asks him, yawning a bit.

Blanc would of course lie down next to him, snuggling up to him. She felt great, lying down like this, next to him. She would nuzzle him gently. "Alright. But if you feel the slightest thing, stop. Okay?"

Edited by Neikos

Blanc would soon be asleep, tightly snuggled against Cloud, with just one thought on her mind, "This the best that could have happened."

The next morning was quite foggy, one wouldn't be able to see further than a few feet.

She yawned, and blinked, slowly waking up. She got up, trying to not wake up cloud. The fire still had a few red spots, she would put some wood on them in a try to reanimate it. All this quietly.

Cloud slowly opened his eyes, yawning loudly as he stood and stretched. He saw the fog outside, "Great" he muttered, "How am I supposed to fly in this?". He saw Blanc tending to the fire and went to her, nuzzling her warmly, "Morning beautiful" he told her.

As he nuzzled her she smiled, "Good Morning.", she put another piece of wood into the fire, "Yeah, I'm sure the fog will settle though." She was confident in that.

Blanc nodded, "Of course, but tell me as soon as it hurts!". She would go and look at his wing, "Stay still, okay?". She started to undo the pieces of wood, having thought it was broken, happily it did not seem to be the case. "There."

Cloud slowly stretched out his wing, aside from it being stiff from being in the sling, it felt perfectly fine! He stretched his wing to its full length and flapped a few times, rising into the air and hovering before going back down to the ground, a huge smile on his face.

Blanc saw him, a concerned look on her face, but as he landed and seemed perfectly fine she relaxed and even started to smile. "You seem fine.", she stated, and would then hug him. In her head they were already flying back, getting back together with their families... and friends.

Edited by Neikos - Worry Not