Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

So... Who here have heard of the Blitz+Ali combo in lane? Probably, but how often do you see it, probably not often. So I convinced Eavath to play it with me and well... This happened.

Posted Image

This game was recorded and is going to be frapsed for awesomeness sake.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well Jayce, the newest champion has great potential for various different roles. He can carry, mid, support, jungle and solo top. I feel he performs best as a solo top, so that is what I did. The following ownage commenced.

Posted Image

Dominated top against a teemo and Gp. Jayce's poke is so strong and has a nice long range.

Posted Image

Was facing off against solo top cho. Sadly Jayce screws cho over. And Fiora just couldn't gank top after cho fed me.

Edited by Hayzelestia

Does anyone play Jayce? If you do, I'm thinking of buying him, he seems complicated but looks fun. Can I have anyone's thoughts on him?

Does anyone play Jayce? If you do, I'm thinking of buying him, he seems complicated but looks fun. Can I have anyone's thoughts on him?

I love Jayce. He may be my new main solo top champion. He isn't too complicated, you just gotto try him out and it all comes together quickly. He is great at zoning, pushing, and ganking. He is best played as a bruiser from my experience. If you like nid at all, you'll love Jayce. They have the same gimmick.

He is a wonderful champ, most fun I've had in ages was with him. Here is an game of how I build him, and how well he can perform.

Posted Image

I love Jayce. He may be my new main solo top champion. He isn't too complicated, you just gotto try him out and it all comes together quickly. He is great at zoning, pushing, and ganking. He is best played as a bruiser from my experience. If you like nid at all, you'll love Jayce. They have the same gimmick.

He is a wonderful champ, most fun I've had in ages was with him. Here is an game of how I build him, and how well he can perform.

Thanks! I might buy him now!

(edited)

God, this was so fun...

I went AP kog in a vs AI game for the hell of it. By the end, Q and E were hitting for ~700 each, and R had a cooldown of 0.6 seconds and was hitting for ~400.

Raped so much bot face XD

post-77-0-26342600-1342326747_thumb.jpg

Oh, and 3 or 4 of Amumu's kills, he totally stole from me >_<

Edited by Evilshy

God, this was so fun...

I went AP kog in a vs AI game for the hell of it. By the end, Q and E were hitting for ~700 each, and R had a cooldown of 0.6 seconds and was hitting for ~400.

Raped so much bot face XD

post-77-0-26342600-1342326747_thumb.jpg

Oh, and 3 or 4 of Amumu's kills, he totally stole from me >_<

Add me Lord Twi NA server ^_^

So I just got out of the HARDEST game I have ever played. Every lane was fed with the exception of my own (Ashe and Ali). For once, I can proudly say these words! I CARRIED HARD ENOUGH! AD carries, I tell you. Also, screw boots!

Posted Image

Also here is the damage dealt, With the build I got away with, it better be high!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Quincey and I decided to go play a game with randoms in pvp. It was him and I in a lane and things were going alright until Ahri decided to come visit us and all went to hell. After a while of people doing their own things we finally got together and buckled down to team up on the people who were killing us. When the team finally focused we managed to apprehend Rumble while waiting to get Baron and turned the game completly around. I'm quite happy with my score and I can say I carried hard enough. :)

So I just got out of the HARDEST game I have ever played. Every lane was fed with the exception of my own (Ashe and Ali). For once, I can proudly say these words! I CARRIED HARD ENOUGH! AD carries, I tell you. Also, screw boots!

Posted Image

Also here is the damage dealt, With the build I got away with, it better be high!

Posted Image

Congratulations, now go see a chiropractor.

Posted Image

Quincey and I decided to go play a game with randoms in pvp. It was him and I in a lane and things were going alright until Ahri decided to come visit us and all went to hell. After a while of people doing their own things we finally got together and buckled down to team up on the people who were killing us. When the team finally focused we managed to apprehend Rumble while waiting to get Baron and turned the game completly around. I'm quite happy with my score and I can say I carried hard enough. :)

Nice one there, Cherry. :3

Now start doing that when Sprixx and I play with you! :P

Nice one there, Cherry. :3

Now start doing that when Sprixx and I play with you! :P

It's hard when you and Sprixx are there..I feel the pressure of you two judging me all game xD and you both are much more skilled at this game then I am.

It's hard when you and Sprixx are there..I feel the pressure of you two judging me all game xD and you both are much more skilled at this game then I am.

Psh.

Pressure?

I feel more pressure when I'm playing with Randoms, just because half the time they're stupid. -.-'

And I don't really think I'm more skilled..

I just bullshit more effectively. :P

*Judges harshly!* lol just kidding. Don't feel pressured. it'll be k, just sit down and eat some oranges :)

Pentakill awhile ago with LostWanderer using Fiora VS bots. :P

I finally found something to do in LoL when I don't want to play seriously.

Try to Pentakill the bots.

Hey Mal, you got sometime?

This is my version of begging to play with me xD)

I'ma post this here cause I know Mal'll see it. It's even slightly LoL related. xD

Mal is the reason I like Applejack. See, one day he told me he needed someone to name themselves Lord Applejack and join his ranked team. So I told him I'd do it. I never did figure out how to play PH from the US, but I've loved AJ ever since. This is what'll kill him; Before that, Rainbow Dash was my fav, with TWILIGHT SPARKLE a close second.

• Brohoof 1

Mal is the reason I like Applejack. See, one day he told me he needed someone to name themselves Lord Applejack and join his ranked team. So I told him I'd do it. I never did figure out how to play PH from the US, but I've loved AJ ever since. This is what'll kill him; Before that, Rainbow Dash was my fav, with TWILIGHT SPARKLE a close second.

0_0
  • Brohoof 1

I haven't played LoL in a few months, but I plan to start playing again once finals are over and I have a lot more free time. My favorites were Caitlyn and Ahri.

(edited)

Guys, I just thought of how Pinkie Pie would fit into League. Or at least, her moves.

Pinkie Pie

Q: Party Canon; Pinkie drops a canon that, after a short delay, blows up, shooting damaging confetti in a cone in front of it.

W: Laughter; Pinkie starts laughs, dealing AoE effect immediately around her. If she laughs for long enough, she becomes immobile, increasing the AoE size and damage output.

E: Candy Whisperer; Pinkie shoots out a skill shot nuke. (It looks like a candy cane) A target hit by the nuke grants vision for 3 seconds.

R: World Hacks/Party Time; World Hacks- Allows Pinkie to teleport immediately to any bush. After teleporting, Pinkie an use Party Time. Party Time- Pinkie pulls out her welcome wagon and stuns target champion. Nearby enemies are initially slowed, and if they stay near the welcome wagon, take burst damage from the exploding cake-maker.

You like?

I did all the main 6.

Applejack:

Q: Apple Shot: Applejack bucks an apple at the foe, dealing damage upon impact and slowing the target. (Skillshot)

W: Hogtie: Applejack throws her hogtie out and snares target champion.

E: Apple: Applejack eats an apple, restoring her health.

R: Applebuck: Applejack bucks target champion, doing initial damage and launching him. If target hits a wall, he is stunned and more damage is done. If target hits another champion(s) then target and other champion(s) are slowed and damaged.

Twilight Sparkle

Q: Teleport; Twilight teleports to mouse location, dealing AoE damadge in the process

W: Read a Book/Magic Blast: Twilight reads aloud, slowing nearby enemies and increasing the damage of nearby allies. In addition, it alows Twilight to use Magic Blast. Magic Blast: Twilight shoots pure magic energy in front of her, damadgin the first target it hits, then blowing up and damaging nearby targets.

E: Rage Form: Passive; Grants CDR and AP. Active: Twilight turns into her rage form, greatly increasing her AP and damaging nearby enemies.

R: Dear Princess Celestia/Freindship: Twilight writes to Celestia, stunning all nearby enemies as they learn the power of friendship. Alows Twilight to use Friendship. Friendship: Twilight combines the attack stats of all friendly champs to fuel a powerful rainbow lazer in front of her. Does less damage the more targets it hits.

Rainbow Dash

Q: Super Speed Strut: Rainbow shows off her speed, increasing movement speed and attack speed greatly for a short amount of time.

W: Cloud Control/Lightning Strike: Rainbow jumps onto a cloud, increasing her armor and magic resist. Additionally, it alows her to use lightning strike. Lightning Strike: Rainbow kicks her cloud, creating a lightning strike below. (AoE burst) Rainbow can use this as long as she's on a cloud.

E: Buccaneer Blaze: Rainbow does something mysterious that causes the enemies screens to turn white. Target enemy champion is nuked.

R: Sonic Rainboom: After a short channel, Rainbow charges forward, causing initial AoE burst, and more damage for ever champion she flys through.

Fluttershy

Q: Animal Barrage: Fluttershy calls on the animals from the Everfree to help her, damaging and slowing target champion and ruining armor and magic resist for the duration.

W: Yay: Fluttershy cheers, stunning all nearby champs as they ttry to figure out what she said.

E: Cockatrice: Fluttershy summons a cockatrice, which runs after the nearest enemy champion. If the champion is caught, the champion is immobilised and nuked.

R: Champion of the Everfree: Fluttershy calls to the Everfree forest for help, slowing and damaging all nearby enemy champions. In addition, her next ability is free.

Rarity

Q: Art of the Dress: Rarity makes a dress, giving a nearby champion her special 'dress' item. Dress grants 30/40/50/60/70 armor and magic resist.

W: Whining: Rarity whines, initially stunning, then slowing and doing AoE damadge for the duration. She can cancel whenever she wants. Rarity cannot move while doing this.

E: Gemstone'd: Rarity calls on her talent, gemstones, to nuke a target with them. Target is slowed.

R: Generostiy: Rarity generously gives, upgrading anyone's dresses so that they give bonus AD/AP, sell for more, and have a slow chance. In addition, all enemies near a champion with a dress are stunned while she channels. Enemies near an already upgraded dress are damaged when she uses this.

Edited by Dawnpath