Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

I'll just leave this here...

Anyways, I find Lux to be a decent champ

post-3463-0-26696500-1347262335_thumb.jpg

Poke poke poke. Ult Tryn. Ult Tryn again. Karthus coincidentally also inadvertently walks into ult. Double kill.

I think I will try out lb though, mainly for the burst combos. You can never have enough burst combo.

• Brohoof 1

Karma is the shit! Don't you dare doubt her awesomeness! Anyway, someone has info about the new champ? Is she good? Is she like the other ones, designed to fade in oblivion 3 days after her realease?

More champions are good than they do fade into irrelevance, I think. Only champions I can remember really doing that within my lifetime are Skarner (and they fixed him) and Hecarim (still waiting on the fix). All the others have seen at least some usage in pro games or general play.

My little sister.... Got...... a..... Quadrakill! What?!?!?!!? How :o

I just gave her a build and taught her how to use her ulti and skills as Miss Fortune, and on her 4th game she manages to get a Quadrakill. (Normal game.) She won 4 out of 5 games. Damn.....

I think we got something Mal! You should put her on Philippine's Got Talent. Gamer girl Quadra's and wins 4/5. That'll make headlines for sure!

Facehoof. I can't believe my nine year old sister got a quad and getting a win rate that high...... Well she does watch me play almost all the time....
  • Brohoof 1

My little sister.... Got...... a..... Quadrakill! What?!?!?!!? How :o

I just gave her a build and taught her how to use her ulti and skills as Miss Fortune, and on her 4th game she manages to get a Quadrakill. (Normal game.) She won 4 out of 5 games. Damn.....

You have a very talented sister on your hands XD oh well, hopefully we can start playing league together again D: And a quadra is not easy to get at all, neither is an 80% win rate.

Screw Mundo, we prefer Shyvana. But seriously, I used to love Mundo but now I don't feel as good about him. Something about his kit is clunky and hard to use well. I don't know how to explain it, but he just feels like a weak choice to me when a jungler like Shyvana fills the same role only better.

Ok so the Syndra spotlight is out..... Any thoughts or opinions? :huh:

Personally I think her damage output is going to be quite ridiculous if she is played properly.... Looks pretty difficult to learn and play correctly..... but she looks like a whole lot of fun ^_^ .... So I think I'm going to buy her straight up when she is released and hope she actually lives up to my expectations.... ;)

I just hope she is fun..... As long as she is fun I couldn't care less whether she is any good or not.... (Best part about not playing seriously anymore... I don't have to care whether the champ is any good or not) ;)^_^

• Brohoof 1

Stuff

If what I saw was correct in a few past videos, she can pull any minion. So I expect to see a lot of butthurt junglers whose red and blue buffs are nowhere to be seen.

I hope to buy this champ either the first or second day she come out. She looks like a monster since you will have control over your opponents movements with all those balls and control.

• Brohoof 1

post-3463-0-38300300-1347573306_thumb.jpg

So first time mundo. I expected to fail miserably, given hes a tank, AND I was jungling with him. Turns out hes not too bad though, pretty easy to learn too, I started from total noob to playing at or near the skill ceiling by the end of the game. Couldn't quite finish with atmas though.

Also yes, my team seriously went with that setup... Fid support gets all of my wat. Also that Darius... lol

• Brohoof 2

Okay, I'm officially mind bucked. My little sister, who is new to LoL uses MF, she played Caitlyn for the first time cause MF isn't free. She ends up getting a pentakill. WHY DOES SHE GET ALL THE PENTAS WITH OUT EFFORT!

post-4014-0-15924000-1347631063_thumb.jpg

*In awe.*

Note: All MF games were played by her, the Eve, Karthus and Niddale games were played by me.

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

She can play for me. Or, you know, you wait 10 years and she goes pro. Either way... x3 Have fun getting outshined Mal; I don't have to worry about that for a few years yet.

It's like magic. I swear. I'm watching her replay file, she figured out all the skills just by asking one of my clan members. :o

Damn.....

It's like magic. I swear. I'm watching her replay file, she figured out all the skills just by asking one of my clan members. :o

Damn.....

Freakin' got a prodigy there Mal.

Let her just plow through ranked for you. You would be Platinum in like a week from the sounds of it.

• Brohoof 1

Yes! I have come back to you, my beloved computer! If only your predecessor hadn't caught the flue; no matter. Even if it is only for the weekend, you're beauty is unparalleled. At an average frame rate of 60 fps and ping always lower than 100, you are a sight for sore eyes.

In other news, I found Evelynn's theme song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=d4xvIpSSlWo

post-3463-0-59188800-1347755209_thumb.jpg

A full 20 punishments in tribunal today. Reading those chat logs CANT possibly be good for my intelligence...

Also obligatory new art rage, MF looks like a slut, Lux scares me, and Morgana got 20% lamer.

Ugh.. I've been drooling over this video for a while now. I wish I was that good with Leona >.<...
But then again.. He's been playing the game for a good while now. This clip actually made me buy Leona tho (a week or two back I believe). And I wuvs her :3 Edited by Ahri
  • Brohoof 2

I don't know... Should I start to play this game? A couple of my friends say it's really fun, but I don't know if I should get into another game

If you can take a lot of bullshit from other players, yes.

The game brings a lot of awesome and funny moments but it can also piss you off xP

• Brohoof 1

I don't know... Should I start to play this game? A couple of my friends say it's really fun, but I don't know if I should get into another game

Hey, it's all up to you and I know it'll take a bit to get used to but I love it and would be happy to play with you any time. Also, if you ever want any help with anything I'll try and help you as much as I can.

If you can take a lot of bullshit from other players, yes.

The game brings a lot of awesome and funny moments but it can also piss you off xP

Sounds like basically every single online game I have ever played in my whole entire life xD Specifically one called MapleStory.

Anyway, I'll try it out in a few days or so. Thanks!