Confession Time!

Fizz.

The AVGN can take a hike,

when I get pissed,

I

GET

PISSED.

This plus the fact that I'm a sadist, and I snap easily leads to me having and NEEDING some SERIOUS control over myself. I would be a criminal ten times over if my thoughts dictated my actions.

EDIT:

Also, I like the original Bubsy game. You read that right, fight me.

Edited by Homsar3

I have done nothing in 8 months NOTHING!

I think perfect dark was a better video game series then james bond as much as I liked the movies.

I don't consider my self a furry even though I now signed up to a furry site because a furry streamer who I only like for the commentary really wanted me to. (fite me) :P

I think the world sucks.

I think bronys are overrated.

fhvCcrF.png

At times I feel like I don't know who I am.

I have suicidal thoughts but must push them to the back of my head frequently. ( This is if I get in a pretty bad mood.)

I'm liable to depression and have had it for about 5 years now.

I'm self destructive.

Uh hmm.. oh yes I've done things I've come to regret like using Grindr to hook up with guys. (I did not enjoy it but I kept doing it.)

I was a sexually confused child and did some shameful things I wish I could forget. It makes me feel horrible remebering or saying anything about it.

I envy the friendship fictional characters have like The Mane 6, Sasuke and Naruto, Equius and Nepeta, etc.

Hmm, there might be other things but no more at the moment.

Apart from watching some Kids Shows, including Mlp, Redwall, some very old Dc Shows and thinking about watching Filly Funtasia, im also a Furry.

And at one time i had a troll Channel ( even though thats not really a secret anymore because i already talked about that in my Status Updates ) .

Oh yeah, and i had a Blog which wasnt really like...safe..for work. But its all deleted now.

And i think i spend way to much money on certain things.  :please:

• Brohoof 1

Signature.png.dfe30e494cadddd2f98e87ea7e3841eb.png

Sig made by Kyoshi

I don't like Steven universe.

I have tried to get into it, It just feels like it is trying too hard to be an anime...and while the background are nice, the character's designs don't really mesh well with it, in my opinion.

Please don't hurt me.  :lie: ed-edd-n-eddy-ed-edd-and-eddy-33457202-4

• Brohoof 1

47d1ca30da88093f62bc3ea8b6d7c6d6_1024.pn

I'm madly in love with a fictional character :blush:

You're not alone. And I'm glad we can be open about that without having to worry about discrimination.

/)*(\

"Life's hard, shouldn't you be, too?"

- Markiplier

Ok let's confess your sins Geny it's your time....

You might regret it...

- I'm in love with my best friend and I don't know if he would accept it (we're both gay but he doesn't seem to like me on that level)
- I'm still in the closet (for my sexuality cause I'm a flaming out brony :D )
- I wrote more than a dozen of songs about telling my best friend I'm in love with him but never released them/made him listen to them
- I never had a serious relationship and I'm still a virgin (If I ain't got any relationship that's kinda obvi huh?)
- I wear corrector to avoid having those gigantic dark circles because I sleep only 4-6 hours per night
- I actually dreamed of being in a MLP episode where Pinkie and myself were arguing because we were supposed to do a song for Twilight's birthday
- I have an irrationnal fear of feet they disgust me
- I use my scoliosis as an excuse to don't have P.E (I'm so smart  :lie: )
There's many more but yaknow..  :toldya:

• Brohoof 1

img-35708-1-531938Sanstitre6.png

graphic design is meh pession

Twilight Sparkle  Pinkie Pie  Applejack Rainbow Dash Rarity Fluttershy

When I was young I used to throw food I couldn't eat behind a cabinet. It would throw Pizza, Rolls and Sausage down the back of somewhere when the food repulsed me. I didn't dare tell my family since I knew my Dad would beat me and shout at the top of his lungs at me. My fear for my father getting angry also stopped me from coming out with anything. I talk to my Mom okay though, she's kind and loving to me so I am open to her about most things.

Father is still a raging Bull out of its pit though.

And I don't throw food down the back of anywhere now, I know how that can attract rodents and parasites. We started getting Rats in the house because of my actions, once this started happening my parents started investigating more. The food I had been throwing away for months had been found eventually and I was beaten and shouted until I cried. Lesson here is to not make your children fear you, it's just not healthy or right by any means.

Edited by Lunar Echo
  • Brohoof 1

Let's see, it's been some time since I last posted here.

I still love my dolphin plushie, Lucy, to death <3 

I'm still suffering from anxiety and panic attacks even though I don't really have panic attacks anymore :P 

I might have developed depression but I'm not sure. I'm pretty much reluctant to get or even accept help, anyway.

I'm really stubborn in general and I rage quite a lot when playing video games. 

I really disliked humanity whilst liking certain individuals.

I don't really like talking to people because most of them have vastly different interests and opinions than me.

I guess there are countless more things I can't think of right now.

I could crash this website with the amount of stuff i keep secret but the top 3 id say are...

1. I may have a crush on a voice actor in the fandom.

2. Cross-dressing guys are kind of cute...  :blush:

3. I'm a sadist, my favorite part of almost anything is violence, this is known to my close friends but people who havn't seen me watching something hyper violent wouldn't know.
A sudden pang of NO REGRETS!  :lie:

"Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light."

100.gif

1. I'm socially awkward (but that's no mystery :lol:)

2. I'm actually autistic

3. I'm a furry

4. I sometimes still sleep with my plush animals

5. I'm a bit of a night owl

6. I am obsessed with mythology

7. I've still got a bit of a sweet tooth  

8. I LOVE art

I think that's enough confessions for today...

Edited by Everleaf

The deepest of the Everfree!

We used to have our own personalised name tags on our lockers in primary school. But when no one was looking, I would take other people's tags off and flush them down the toilet. I got caught considering at the end of the year my tag was the only one left! :P  

That reminds me of the lock switching some of us at my school would do. took the locks of of some of the lockers, and would switch them with another persons, sometimes even put it on there backwards for extra frustration. none of us got caught, but the school eventually bought all new locks. 

I use to openly make fun of people for being bronies, or for having anything to do with MLP.

I used to tell my friend Gabriela how much I liked her, but because of how I said it she took every time I told her as a joke. She is now in a committed relationship and we have drifted apart...I was too afraid to tell her I was serious.

I used to make fun of my friend Tommy for being overweight, and everyone is school did too. People began spreading rumors about him, and no matter how many times he stuck out his neck for me, and helped me out with different things including my faith and family, I always went back to making fun of him. He dropped out of the high school his senior year due to the awful things everyone was saying about him, and has since given up his faith in Jesus.

:( ...I was a pretty awful person back then.

• Brohoof 1

47d1ca30da88093f62bc3ea8b6d7c6d6_1024.pn

*takes a deep breathe*

I have a thing for germans /)//w//(\

Don't worry sista, I do too!

I deal with people giving me crap about being an atheist. I then go tell my guidance consular, therefore getting them into trouble

• Brohoof 2

img-33640-1-sig-3772517.sig-3772517.sig-
~My life is a bunch of Discord~
Yes, the pun was intended
~Kivil~