Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

I'm legit in love with a fictional character. I know that's not all that much of a shock, but I mean practically head over heels. It's probably obvious who to some people here.

I have a habit of talking too much, as in if you talk to me one on one, there's a high chance I will type an essay to you. Due to this, I very rarely attempt to make friends because I just figure they'll be put off by my essays and not want to talk to me anymore.

I usually don't reply to peoples PMs or messages if they give me a really short sentence that I can't work with. It makes me feel like I'm putting more effort into a conversation than the other person so I lose interest.

I get incredibly obsessive and very easily, which has caused me a lot of stress and anxiety when it comes to making friends.

I'm an all-round loner who wants friends yet at the same time doesn't.

For the past few months, I've just wanted to be a man.

• Brohoof 6

I hate hate....HATE... text language and using it. It just.... bothers me.

I'd also like to confess that I am a person who is WAY to open about subjects involving myself. It is to the point one of my co-workers actually switched shifts at my ast job because I told them something that they deemed "too personal". They asked and I answered, so that was on them.

• Brohoof 3

I'm addicted to RP

i often ask for things for Christmas i am sure i wont get and then when i get them i don't know what to do with them... Such as the 3D printer i have and i don't know what to make....

Edited by Straight Shot

When I turned five, I hated the purple Care Bear cake my mom made me but pretended to love it. I'm positive it was just the strawberry flavor cake that made me hate it so much.

Why did you hate that cake?

- I fell for a guy despite not really being sexually attracted to guys, really annoys me or rather makes me sad :/ 

- I'm very paranoid and tend to overthink stuff way too much. Makes life unnecessarily more complicated.

- I'm terrible at talking to people because I can't think of stuff to talk to and yet complain that I'm bored of talking to people :S

- Still struggling with anxiety and panic attacks which might have led me into depression now too. Reluctant to get help even though I need it.

I'm secretly VERY paranoid about a lot of things. People reading my mind, people wanting to hit me, being followed, that someone might be dangerous, and many other things. I'm just really paranoid...  :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 1

Confession: Sometimes I walk down the street like a '20s cartoon.

I'm addicted to RP

i often ask for things for Christmas i am sure i wont get and then when i get them i don't know what to do with them... Such as the 3D printer i have and i don't know what to make....

How about printing up some pony models?

Edited by Detritus

Role playing as something else is fine, but people that think their other kin is just dumb.

You and TheAmazingAtheist on youtube have the same thoughts when it comes to "otherkin". To be honest I didn't know about otherkin until I watched his video on them 

I haven't been to a party since 1992.

That's ok. Not everyone is an extrovert. And/or do not want to go to parties 

I internally criticize practically everything I speak or write to other people, always worried that I said something stupid or annoying, which of course, leads to me becoming apprehensive in saying anything in the first place.

• Brohoof 1