Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

I like Starlight Glimmer,everybody I've heard talk about seem or out right states that they wanted Twilight to have killed her in a very gorey and grimdark fashion in the season finale,this being a show meant for children apparently doesn't matter,or they just wanted her to stay a villain. I'm actually wanting to leave the fandom because of this,I like the show,but I don't think I can't understand this fandom anymore. Starlight had a better reason for being evil than Sunset,yet ever since the finale all I've heard people say about Starlight is that Twilight should've murdered her, that her reason for doing the things she did was flimsy,or worse,even though Sunset's was as flimsy as you can get. Seriously all this unneeded hate towards Starlight and all the over praising of Sunset really makes me hate Sunset as a character,and I used to like Sunset.  I like the show but I'm nothing like most people who like the show,heck most of the time I'm the exact opposite. Starlight x Luna is my new OTP,but since everybody seems to hate Starlight,I'll just silently ship it. 

Edited by CookieK

Welp, let's get another massive load of confessions out here:

~ I'm a hopeless romantic. I once hated the notions of romance and the like, but now I read shipfics daily, and can't stop crushing on everypony I even remotely come into any real contact with. 

~ I've stalked an ex before, and only recently stopped, due to having attachment issues. As I said, I'm hopeless :adorkable:

~ I sleep with an Octavia Plushie.

~ This plushie seems to have inspired a few dreams in the nights since I got her from Christmas. Already I (or Sekr, rather) has gone on a few dates with Octavia. 

~ I've woken up smiling and crying with these dreams. I have mixed feelings, naturally :/

~ Crushing on my best friend IRL for a little over a year, yet if he came out and asked me out, I'd decline. 

This is fun, considering I'm being his wingman to get a date with a lass he likes :P

Besides, I think I'm just romantically interested in lads, nothing more :/

~ ~ ~ Non-romantic stuff :P ~ ~ ~ 

~ I've purposefully gotten my younger sisters in trouble before since I knew they would be "lying anyways," being in trouble already.

~ Everybody calls me a genius, when I either just read a lot, or spew a ton of BS that I'm so confident in you have to accept it as fact ("Hey, the genius said it. It has to be right" >_>)

~ I'm a horrible artist to pay/request things from. I'm never on time thanks to my own laziness and mental issues.

~ Speaking of mental issues, might as well fess up to having a type of depression too. I'll need a diagnosis officially, but I'm sure it's Cyclothymia :derp:

• Brohoof 3

That's ok. Not everyone is an extrovert. And/or do not want to go to parties 

Actually, I never even get invited. :lol:

You're right though. With my introverted nature, I probably wouldn't go anyway.

• Brohoof 1

I once missed school so i could see High School Musical 3 on it's premier date

I'm legit in love with a fictional character. I know that's not all that much of a shock, but I mean practically head over heels. It's probably obvious who to some people here.

I know how this feels *hugs* You're not alone. I've pretty much fallen in love with an anime villain. 

• Brohoof 1

Actually, I never even get invited. :lol:

You're right though. With my introverted nature, I probably wouldn't go anyway.

I'm sure you'll get invited to a party one day sooner or later! But if you go is based on what you want!

• Brohoof 1

Okie dokie time for more confessions! :P

-These forums aren't actually the first forums I've joined... :lie: There is another forum I joined before I joined this place, but the truth is, I didn't feel like I belonged there so I never considered myself to be "a part of it" and after a month or so, I finally decided to find this place :squee: I just call this place the only forums I've been a part of because it was the first actual forums I've joined that I feel where I belonged and it was a place I truly love :wub: Love you all :wub:

-A couple years back, my brother and I accidentally broke a lamp and my mom still hasn't found out.... :lie:

-My bestie (who is also my cousin) and I never slept in this one room at our grandmother's house for so many years because we saw one spider in there :lol:

-One of the reasons that I love to wear high-heeled boots is because they make me feel so fierce :derp:

• Brohoof 1

I am literally trying to create a united world empire even have the blueprints and structures of government down and have begun on my own political manifesto I think my ideas are good but everyone ignores them so I mostly keep them to myself

I dislike riding airplanes very very much, I just simply can't seem to convince myself that it is the safest mode of transportation on this planet. I blame Mayday (Air Crash Investigation), movies about plane crashes, the media in general, and a particularly extremely turbulent 13 hours flight. I was 12 when I received all those stimuli.

Speaking of planes, about to board one to the US. Help ._.

Edited by Solid Scorpion
  • Brohoof 1

I'm terrified of escalators. I don't know why, but I do know when. Around the time crocs (the crappy rubber shoes) became super popular in like 2008 or something, I heard a story about a kid wearing crocs on a escalator, and the shows being caught in it and grinding off his legs. I hate those shoes anyway, but the fact that an escalator did that.... makes me uncomfortable.

Do what the title says -- admit something! It can be anything; miniscule or massive, serious or silly, astonishing or austere. Just admit something! We won't judge!

I do believe I'm addicted to coffee...

Edited by Meson Bolt

Back in high school, my anxiety was so bad that I would miss days on end strictly due to feeling too anxious.

Half of my games on Steam aren't even installed.

I haven't even played 34% of my Steam library, and only 24% of my library is currently installed.

As for an original admission... I haven't finished season 5! And um...

I have not seen approximately 80% of the movies any of you could name right now.