Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

Despite the fact that I know a lot about it, I've actually never sat down to watch any of the Star Wars films. I mean... c'mon, it's seven movies long! That's like Harry Potter levels of long! 14 hours of movies?

925ca175562f5d281560e8424e2f8a5b.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I don't know anything nor care about : One punch man, Dragon ball Z or Undertale.

Second the first two, but I do know some (but not all) of Undertale's story.

I don't care for anime, but I have an anime figurine from a game/movie series that I have not completed a single entry of.

I was afraid of Demon's Souls when I first got it and never once played it before trading it back in.

I welcomed interdimential beings to come live in my room and give me their strength. When I turn off all the lights in my room I can sometimes see outcrops of their bodies, drifting around my room. And every time I wake up I feel their hand depart from my forehead as if they were traversing my mind while I slept deeply at night. 

And they're really good listeners, I tell them my worries and fears and they in return attempt to heal me. Also I'd be lying to you all if I hadn't wished for some people in my life to die by them. I've yet to see this wish get carried through by their divine presence. I always Imagined their deaths to be natural causes presented by these interdimential beings.

-Lunar Echo

Edited by Lunar Echo

I -might- have a fully developed Tulpa I try to stay quiet about. I last mentioned her in the confession thread, but she's taken the form of a recurring dream character since then.

• Brohoof 1

Confession time! Part 2:

• I talk in my sleep sometimes, I'm a restless sleeper in general. Kicking and turning. Unless someone holds me;
  • I just laughed out loud for 3 minutes because my pasta made a squishy sound and I found it hilarious. Luckily no one was around;
  • I like almost nothing about how I look, I really find myself ugly. I hate my bubbly nose, my straw ginger hair and my body is out of proportion. My legs are pretty short compared to my upper body and yet my feet are massive, they're longer than my dad's feet 0.0 I realize that many people judge their own appearance but I just felt like sharing that I'm really insecure about it;
  • I wanna lose weight. I'm not really fator anything like that I just don't want to buy new pants;
  • My obsession with Doctor Who has reached a level to where it is now unhealthy. So has my obsession with David Tennant;
  • I like to walk around outside without a coat because the cold makes me feel alive. But I get angry when I get sick because of this even thought it's my own fault.
  • I actually have a pretty good singing voice but I'm too scared to share it with anyone. The only one I sing for is my little sister;
  • I'm not good at sharing my emotions or showing them. I usually don't cry when I feel sad. Yet when something sad happens in a movie, I cry like a baby;
  • I love being silly.
  • Brohoof 1

I admit, like a few other people in this thread, that I'm in love with a fictional character. I mean, Lightning Dust was a dick for the entirety of the single episode she appeared in, and somehow I've semi-fallen in love with her. It makes me feel a built embarrassed and shameful, yet not enough for me to move on from it. It's weird.

I'm also inexplicably turned on by ladies in awesome outfits or armour. Yeah, I'm a strange, strange person  :D

• Brohoof 1

Confession time! Part 2:

• I talk in my sleep sometimes, I'm a restless sleeper in general. Kicking and turning. Unless someone holds me;
  • I just laughed out loud for 3 minutes because my pasta made a squishy sound and I found it hilarious. Luckily no one was around;
  • I like almost nothing about how I look, I really find myself ugly. I hate my bubbly nose, my straw ginger hair and my body is out of proportion. My legs are pretty short compared to my upper body and yet my feet are massive, they're longer than my dad's feet 0.0 I realize that many people judge their own appearance but I just felt like sharing that I'm really insecure about it;
  • I wanna lose weight. I'm not really fator anything like that I just don't want to buy new pants;
  • My obsession with Doctor Who has reached a level to where it is now unhealthy. So has my obsession with David Tennant;
  • I like to walk around outside without a coat because the cold makes me feel alive. But I get angry when I get sick because of this even thought it's my own fault.
  • I actually have a pretty good singing voice but I'm too scared to share it with anyone. The only one I sing for is my little sister;
  • I'm not good at sharing my emotions or showing them. I usually don't cry when I feel sad. Yet when something sad happens in a movie, I cry like a baby;
  • I love being silly.

(Although I am responding to your points, this is obviously "to everyone" as well)

1. Some nights I'm restless other nights I'm out like a rock, but here's the kicker: last month I had a dream that I was in a bed somewhere else and someone said my name, so in the dream I rolled to my other side... well that transferred to real life, and I rolled over, fell off my bed, and jammed my thumb.  :blush: 

2. I would have been laughing with you.  Sometimes I like to slowly open/close my townhouse room door because it's super creeky and the noise makes me laugh.  :lol: 

3. I've got some red-head mixed with brown in me.  I have a really long nose.  One of my legs is like half a centimeter shorter than the other so it sets my hip off kilter, which causes me back pain (though this isn't noticeable based on appearance).  But, I'm not really insecure about the way I look, despite being introverted.  Once I got through two years of college something in my brain finally clicked and I realized... I don't care if others think negatively of me.  The virtue of apathy towards ones own haters. ^_^   

4. Personally when it comes to weight, I just ask my physician/doctor.  I used to think I was too heavy until my doc told me my weight was right where it should be for my build (6 foot and broad shoulders), and she said not to worry about it.  So I just aim to keep my weight within a range between 180 and 190 (pounds).  

5. Obsessions... haha, most people here should relate fine to having many.  Mine include MLP, Anime, cars, motor oil (not even kidding), and flashlights.

6. I get sick even if I do wear a coat in the cold.  

7. (I'll come back to this)...

8. I overshare my emotions and feelings despite being introverted.

9. I have ADHD, silly-ness is second nature.

--- Back to 7.  I... wish I had a younger sibling.   :( 

~ Miles

• Brohoof 1