Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

When I was 12 or so I broke a glass coffee pot, and I told my mom that I dropped it.

Actually I was brandishing a butter knife and it slipped out my hand, and flew through the coffee pot.  :blush:

• Brohoof 1

I'm almost 20 years old, and still don't have my license. I don't even have my permit yet.

I know how you feel. I just got my permit a few months after my 20th birthday. Hopefully I can get my license sometime this year. Best of luck to you

I internally criticize practically everything I speak or write to other people, always worried that I said something stupid or annoying, which of course, leads to me becoming apprehensive in saying anything in the first place.

I feel ya. Sometimes I feel like I can never find the right words.

• Brohoof 2

By now, I've totally lost the will to confide in communities -- it's why I very much stopped posting in the Life Advice section. Even now, even here there is a lot of hesitation to make confessions. I've simply grown weary of opening up vulnerably only to have disappointment be the best that I can hope for. If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. I wish it didn't have to be this way. That said, it's time I got moving and stop distracting myself from what needs getting done. Must confront the challenges of the present.

Edited by SunBurn
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

I eat as much as Kyoko Sakura

I'm a masochist

Sometimes i act bitchy for the sake of being bitchy

As much as i love chocolate, i get sick of it pretty quickly because of how thick it is.

Whenever there's an assembly at my school, i always imagine me hijacking it and showing back to back episodes of MLP

I feel like that, no matter how important I am to someone, and no matter how hard I try... I'm never enough. No matter if I give 200%, it won't be enough. I'm not important enough to anyone to be able to help them with anything... and, I don't know if this is true or not... but it kills me inside every time I think about it.

• Brohoof 1

• I'm sadistic

I'm a tooniphile (attracted to cartoon characters)

I'm attracted to Rainbow Dash

I look more neanderthal than modern human. 

I get unfazed when I look at extremely gory pictures, but I will cry like a baby when I hear slow music. 

I love the taste of salt alone 

I hate bacon

Actually, I hate pork in general. 

I love imagining myself as another animal. 

I'm extremely vain and find myself to be attractive. 

I pick my nose

I actually love the color pink, just not light pink. 

My confidence is either me thinking I am the worst person in the world or me being overly cocky and thinking I'm the most awesome person in the world. There's no in between. 

Please no one, who knows me judge me for this post, I am not even sharing some things that will not be committed to any page (or paper).

• I am in real life a total asshole, a real and proper one, but I like people so I try to curtail my own personality
  • I actually like Flash Sentry as a character (yeah I said it)
  • [redacted]
  • I have a thing for several girls on here but I'm afraid to try anything, despite what I'm like in RL
  • I like Alicorn Twi for her, even though she was a marketing ploy
  • [redacted]
  • I was a major anti-brony before I watched the show and I mean utter hatred, I still dislike furries
  • I hate the American political system and I don't even live there!
  • I hope someone asks me out, I'd love to think that someone actually liked me.

(upon reading this god I am negative tonight)

Edited by Mentis Soliloquy
  • Brohoof 3

You already know what my confession is.

2016-01-29_1.png

When I was 12 or so I broke a glass coffee pot, and I told my mom that I dropped it.

Actually I was brandishing a butter knife and it slipped out my hand, and flew through the coffee pot.  :blush:

Interesting. *Runs in the opposite Direction*

• Brohoof 1

I have a crush on Malcolm X. :rarity: Yes, I know he's not alive anymore, but his intellect, strong convictions, bravery, and his thoughts about life are really attractive qualities -- never mind the fact that he was very handsome.  ^_^ In all due respect to his wife, of course, haha.  :squee: 

malcolm_x_1.jpg

:wub::lol:

Not sure why I'm even considering posting here, but here's a few:

1) Never been in a relationship, and I don't think I'll ever have one considering the town I'm in, it seems half the town is already taken, and the other half are relatives of mine.

2) Even though I'm up for a promotion at the store I work at, I'm always wondering what I'm ever gonna do with my life. Is this all I've got to look forward to?

3) I think I'm WAY too nice for my own good, going so far as to quickly apologize for something that wasn't really my fault, in an attempt to completely avoid any conflict with anybody.

4) I've only got one IRL friend I stay in contact with anymore, and no true online "friends" to speak of, or at least who I can rely on.

That... was actually really hard to even type.

Why do I feel like I used this thread just to whine about my life?

I used to do a lot of coke a few years ago. I still have to fight the urge every paycheck to go buy some. Don't do drugs kids.

I also have a weird obsession with WW2. I'm already starting a collection of various items from all sides lol.

Doesn't coke make your perception of colours permanently fucked up.

Maybe. I've never heard that before. I am partially color blind but that was before I ever did any type of drug.
  • Brohoof 1

I sometimes like to pretend, that i am Mesme Rize for real. But it's always when i am alone. :P

• Brohoof 2