Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

I recently found some fan mlp voice recordings that are very lewd but now I'm addicted to listening to them.

Would you care to send me a link via PM? You have piqued my interest. 

I like the Winnie the Pooh and Little Mermaid worlds in Kingdom Hearts 2. A lot. They're fun.

Don't judge me.

How could you!?! You sir are a monster jk  ;)

• Brohoof 1

I admit, like a few other people in this thread, that I'm in love with a fictional character. I mean, Lightning Dust was a dick for the entirety of the single episode she appeared in, and somehow I've semi-fallen in love with her. It makes me feel a built embarrassed and shameful, yet not enough for me to move on from it. It's weird.

Embarrassment / shame and love make for strange bedfellows; I don't think you need the first two.

Embarrassment / shame and love make for strange bedfellows; I don't think you need the first two.

You're correct there. I'm getting used to it and not feeling so bad about it bit by bit, so it's progression of a sort :D

Edited by AC IV E1
  • Brohoof 1

@Meson Bolt I have merged your thread with the existing confessions thread as both topics are similar enough for such.

I know search function isn't the best, but do poke around a bit and see if there is a similar thread before making a new one.  :)

• Brohoof 4

I..... am about to convey to you my confession of my obsession. More than MLP... or anything else in the world. I am a mecha fan. This isn't just anime. Gaming, Anime, Reading, Manga.... I love robots. Specifically... robots piloted by people. This being said my ultimate mecha obsession is Gundam. I have made a planned list to spend over the next year, around $1500 on model kits of different Mobile Suits I want to have. I love Gundam. I mean I really ....LOVE.... Gundam. Watching Gundam, or reading Gundam, or even playing the Gundam games. I just... I can't describe how much of an obsession this is for me. I very nearly worship them. And that is the secret I am conveying with my fellow bronies today.

I have another confession to add on to my previous confessions, and this one is extremely serious. This is the first time I'm speaking of this to anyone, not even my best friend or my girlfriend. 

A couple of years ago, I was in a relationship with this girl at my school. I'd heard the horror stories, but, of course, I was young, dumb and "in love."

Months pass, and I start to lose contact with my friends. I started to focus on her almost 100 percent of the time. I thought it was just because Ioved her. Then I realized she wasn't really that great, and I left her. 

A month passes, and I end up back with her. I convinced myself that she was the one for me. I started to push my friends away again, get pissed off at them when they insulted her, even almost got into a fight with one of her exes.

Things happened, and she left me for her ex. Another month passes, she comes back, I accept her back... stupid decision. Shit happened, and I left her for good.

For almost three years, I repressed those memories, but I finally came to terms with what happened... she was emotionally abusing me. She manipulated me, took advantage of my broken heart and mind, she even insulted me on occasion. Sure, this may not fit some people's definition of "abuse," but, to me, it was, and I can't believe I never realized it. She had managed to make me convince myself that I would never have someone as great as her ever again.

Looking back, I realize how much pain she caused me and how fucked up it made me...

• Brohoof 8

@Meson Bolt I have merged your thread with the existing confessions thread as both topics are similar enough for such.

I know search function isn't the best, but do poke around a bit and see if there is a similar thread before making a new one.  :)

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience. I really did try and find a similar topic, but like you said, the search function isn't all that great, and I only found this topic once I'd already posted the other one. Anyway thanks for clearing that up.

As for confessions...

Despite my little sister being an absolute gem (and me stating this is a pretty big confession in and of itself), I sometimes really... really wish that I had a younger brother instead. The reason for this is because my older siblings used to use me as their punching-bag to alleviate stress, and I kinda wish I had a little brother for the same reason.

I guess though if I did I'd have more problems than I do now.

Edited by Meson Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

I have an allergy on chocolate, but secretly I eat it. Don't tell anybody else c:

I don't like myself and I wish I would be somebody else.

I cheat a lot when I play games

I promised I wouldn't drink any alcohol, but I drank - and it was bitter as always. I still don't get it why people like it.

I love Pinkie Pie

• Brohoof 1

I cheat a lot when I play games

One of my favorite things to do is edit the game files of really old video games. I'd create my own levels on platforming games and make things go CRAZY. I also really like bug hunting -- I found this one glitch on this one platforming game that allows you to virtually fly, as well as "bounce" on lava that's supposed to insta-kill you.

Ahh, good times...

- I like Trixie more than Twilight.

- I think the Homeworld Gems are cooler than the Crystal Gems (Not hating on the Crystal Gems. In fact, I think they're cool. But I think the Homeworld Gems are a little bit cooler than the Crystal Gems).

Edited by H.C. Aspie

I secretly wish I had rainbow dash to cuddle with at night.   :wub: 

tumblr_n5z5bbXgCj1qj8u1do2_400.gif

I've secretly, never completed GTA SA without cheats... and i've completed it well over 20 times.

Edited by jeru the damaja
  • Brohoof 1

I only draw when my roommate isn't around or is asleep, I don't like people to see my sketches until I'm semi-satisfied with it.

That is part of the reason I have not done as much as I'd really like to.

• Brohoof 2

I have a habit of talking too much, as in if you talk to me one on one, there's a high chance I will type an essay to you. Due to this, I very rarely attempt to make friends because I just figure they'll be put off by my essays and not want to talk to me anymore.

I guess me and you have something very much in common.

• Brohoof 1

The only thing that keeps me going every day, is this show, and some of the individuals I have met. I am still very on the rocks, I have everything seeming to be going for me in every aspect but my emotions. I dont know if professional help can cure loneliness (not that kind of professional help lol.) Anyways, I think this is me saying that some people may contemplate suicide even when they arent completely broken, I just at times feel empty. I speak and empty words fall on deaf ears. I am just someone that blends behind the laughs and friendships, traumas and turmoils. I consider it, because when I am not repressing myself, my brain has a blunt sociopathic way of looking at individuals who cross me rather than being the "bigger man" but at the same time I would die in a second for someone that shows me compassion. I just am lost. 

• Brohoof 2

When I'm alone, I talk to myself/narrate things out loud a lot, like tv characters do. Or just plain talk to nobody. When I get caught I just say I'm breaking the fourth wall.

I also check my closet for serial killers every night. >.>

• Brohoof 6

I'm a furry.

I have made movie references to movies I have never seen, just for laughs.

I have a bit of a lying problem... :lie:

I can be narcissistic at times. 

I am sometimes blindly loyal.

I am a bit of a grammar fanatic.

I am a compulsive eater. :unamused:

I like trains.

I use memes a lot.

I am very forgetful. 

I sometimes have suicidal thoughts even though i'm an optimist. :eww:

I can be very obsessive.

I try to be the hero, even though i'm not and I probably never will be.  :(

I sometimes feel like I don't have the right to make certain (brony) references because I'm relatively new to the fandom.

I got into the fallout series through Fallout: Equestria. :wub:

I have been able to sew my own clothes and repair them since I was little because my grandma taught me how (She is a very talented seamstress).

I tend to hide how I really feel and now most people who know me don't even ask what I think.

I'm not really that good at talking to people

I get confused easy.

I'm fairly lazy. :comeatus:

I hate being mean, I can't even be sarcastic without regretting it.

I prefer kaomoji rather than emoji.

I underestimate things a lot. Yea that comes back to bite me in the a :yay: .

I am afraid of being forgotten.

• Brohoof 1