Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

I'll be honest with you, I'm a dude, but I am HORRIFIED by insects. Oh boy, all those legs crawling over me...  :awuh:

Edited by DJ Gumball
  • Brohoof 2

I like to break shit. If I could, I would absolutely love to take a sledgehammer to my living room out of sheer boredom. I want to throw my TV through the window for shits and giggles, and I just generally find joy in wrecking stuff.

• Brohoof 5

I'm afraid of initiating contact with people, even my close friends, and as such spend a lot of time on my own.

I honestly feel like a post apocalyptic world makes more sense than the one we live in.

I never know how to bring stuff up, so sometimes when I need to tell someone something I just don't, or I wait forever hoping for an opportunity to present itself.

I hate my body.

I get nervous every single time I'm talking to anyone, even my close friends, because I'm so socially awkward that I assume I'm doing something wrong. (I have lost several friends because of misinterpreted faux pas.  I can't read people at all, and people don't understand me.)

I don't know how to trust people anymore and part of me doesn't ever want to try again even though the other part of me feels like that's dumb and thinks I need to open up to more people.

I sometimes like to imagine experiencing any kind of physical contact with other people (even just like, light touches), but actually making physical contact with someone makes me feel very awkward.  For some reason in my mind, even something as simple as putting a hand on someone's shoulder is a very intimate thing to do, and as such, I don't know how to react whenever people touch me.  Even when it's been people I want to make contact with.  Along the same lines, normal conversation is something I don't understand, so I never know how to respond to the things people say to me and just sit awkwardly saying nothing or just like, laughing nervously.

I often seriously wish I could actually be Carl Grimes.

• Brohoof 1

I haven't had an actual friend for 5 - 6 years. Is that a statement for self pity? Nah. In all honesty I actually enjoy being by myself and not having connections with anyone. It has allowed me to grow my own personality, sort out my own issues and it's great knowing when something goes wrong, you only have yourself to blame so it's easier to identify how to fix it. 

I Confess that having emotional feelings for other people ''scares'' me. I used to be the opposite when I was younger, always wanting more and more friends, but after bad experiences, many bad experiences, I pretty much told myself that if I were to be emotionally connected with anyone again they would have to 100% be the right person. That means that I can seem a bit cold, if someone on internet who I don't know well starts drama, and keeps doing it, I delete them, because now I am looking out for myself. Of course, I give people a chance, but unlike before, I have no problem breaking off friendships. 

I Confess that unless someone is close to me, that I don't have any empathy for them. Not saying that to be edgy, and it's something that has concerned me in the past, but I have learned to live with it. If I read something horrible in the news, it doesn't phase me anymore, if I am working somewhere and someone tells me that their family member just died, emotionally it doesn't affect me at all.  I think a big part of this comes from abuse suffered in the past, perhaps it's like a defence mechanism? No idea. 

I Confess that I am a bit of a deviant, I don't think anymore detail is needed on that x3

I Confess that I despise religion, and wouldn't be good friends with anyone who practices it.

I Confess that I am impulsive, reckless and live for the moment. This means that I often end up with pretty much no money, random things that I have no idea why I bought, or buy something and never use it. Also it means I love going out randomly, getting lost etc, I find great fun in exploration. 

I Confess that I spend way too much time sat at my PC, and I am probably addicted to it. In fact, I am addicted to it! 

I Confess that I have nothing else to Confess right now :D 

• Brohoof 1

I like trains.

Ignoring that horrible joke, confessions. Uhh, when I'm feeling particularly sad I like to hug the one plushie I have that none of my family knows about. And I have no idea why.

• Brohoof 4

True :P but would you say that to someone addicted to drugs as well? x3

First step is recognizing that you have a problem. 

• Brohoof 2

True :P but would you say that to someone addicted to drugs as well? x3

No. Because Art is better :)

First step is recognizing that you have a problem. 

Art is not a problem!

• Brohoof 2

Art is not a problem!

Addictions of anything can turn out bad if Puck really was addicted to making art. 

• Brohoof 2

Addictions of anything can turn out bad if Puck really was addicted to making art. 

yeah, I mean, me being addicted to art is already effecting my grades so :P

• Brohoof 2

yeah, I mean, me being addicted to art is already effecting my grades so :P

Well in that case I think you should start to take breaks...

this is getting off topic so I'm stopping. 

Edited by Mentis Soliloquy
  • Brohoof 2

Addiction is a feedback loop in the pleasure/pain/reward mechanism of the brain, whereby engaging in the addictive behavior triggers a reward, which then triggers pleasure, and the absence of it triggers pain. It's not a choice, it's hard-wired in and takes a LOT of effort to undo. Enjoying something, even enjoying it a LOT, is not addiction. Addiction is when you cannot stop, when you engage in it even when you don't want to. Someone "addicted" to drawing would be drawing instead of eating or sleeping or going to school or working, they'd HATE drawing because it was a compulsion out of their control.

Anyways.

I have very vivid and intensely violent dreams, which is why I hardly ever sleep.

• Brohoof 4

I have very vivid and intensely violent dreams, which is why I hardly ever sleep.

I get something similar in my dreams, but I wake up wondering what the hell is going on in my head to create these images.

I confess that I don't feel emotion as much as I absorb other people's emotions. I can even tell a person's feelings if they're not even in the same room.

Changeling! Some one get it! 

• Brohoof 1

I love to cosplay but I'm usually very lazy doing it and use cheap tactics to finish re-designing clothes, etc.

We haven't told my girlfriend's dad we're girlfriends. Even after almost 5 years together.

I love flowers but I'm very forgetful so I can't really take care of them to keep them alive. I feel bad for that. I can only take care of cactuses.... But I love cactuses so that's quite alright.

I'd love to wear more clothes with bright colors but I never do, because I go crazy at any slight color-clash. It's hard to match everything in my wardrobe unless it's black, marine blue or white. I'll go mad about this!

I like sleeping with stuffed animals when I have to sleep alone.

I care too much about people and investigate in their lives, feelings and problems that it feels like everyone's problems are my own. It's sometimes too much for me, but I can't stop trying to help out. 

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 7

I feel I sometimes judge people very harshly in my mind based on whether or not they fit a mold of a person i will enjoy talking to. This often makes it dofficult to find friends.

I genuinely dont know somedays if i like being a youtuber anymore. I often think i may just be continuing just to say i finally have so i can let go of it. Other times i do enjoy it and know i want to make youtube videos because i love it, but the other thoughts worry me.

• Brohoof 1

I can't sleep so why not confess :/

I haven't been studying as much as I should for my exams and I know I play it cool and say it will be alright but in reality, I am scared as hell that I'm going to screw it up.

I fear I may have made the biggest mistake in my life but there is no way that I can ever go back to how it was before :T

That's it for now, hope this confessing helps me sleep better :T probably not

• Brohoof 4

It's alive! 

Now then...

• To date, I've filled out the Moderator application form for this site 3 times on different occasions,but I always chicken out at the end and never actually hit submit ...maybe someday  :twi:
  • Sometimes I go to random friend's profiles , find the first post they've ever written...and brohoof it .
  • I sometimes change my avatars to super smiley faces because it helps with my cycling depression.