what do your parents think of mlp

Mr. Changeling

My mom likes it a lot actually she watches it even w/o me her favorite pony is Applebloom she likes the entire CMC. My dad knows about it but dosen't really care either way.

Edited by Rappy0

My parents were surprisingly fine with it, especially my dad. I'm very grateful to have such a supporting father really. He says it seems very positive with a lot of good morals so he appreciates and supports me for being into something like that. He says he rather have me liking ponies then drugs, sex, etc, lol.

My mom, though she's fine with it, she's more curious and a little suspicious about the brony fandom, despite there being nothing suspicious about it to begin with. She tends to worry about and will make the occasional paranoid irrational assumptions, like she would assume that some of them are pedophiles and creepers...

Yeah really lol

I don't blame her I guess. She's protective for very good reasons. Nonetheless, I'm just glad that they both resonably support me in this.

noone takes me seriously ever, i sort of understand though. I have the least peaceful and relaxed personality in town, they would more likely beleve that I killed a puppy than liking the show. (I do not think that is a good thing) But that is life I guess ( I hope they will ever take me seriously)

I think its no point to tell them - anyway they wouldnt accept this fact. And its no point too in trying to convince them that it is not only cartoon for ten-years-old girls.
But i dont blame them for this. It's just result of their education.

My  father couldn't care less. He knows I have pony merch in my room and doesn't question it.

My mother is familiar with the fandom. She even went to Equestria LA and saw Equestria Girls with me. During Equestria LA, she met Mic the Microphone. :) Awesome mom, huh?