Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something nice about your least favourite pony

Mywas

Let's see.. my least favorite pony is Diamond Tiara. It can't be too hard, saying something nice about her.

tumblr_m4wq14toy91rqfhi2o1_400.gif

I guess I like her mane, that's about it.

232249__safe_image-macro_cute_diamond-ti

• Brohoof 1

Hmm... My least favorite pony is Applejack. I don't dislike her or anything, I just like her the least. Like, on a scale from 1 to 10, she wouldn't be 1, but she would be the lowest number of all the ponies I rate.

You know, someone has to come last. But she still has a lot of great qualities, and I like her mane.

• Brohoof 1

Gilda looks...very nice...

...Next to a side of coleslaw, biscuits, mashed potatoes n' gravy. Because at KFG, we do griffon RIGHT. (And at right good prices, too!)

• Brohoof 4

BlueBlood is my least favorite pony.

And I suppose he looks decent, and his eyes look ok.

He also serves his role as the one to ruin rarity's night I guess. Assuming thats a compliment.

• Brohoof 1

Um...Bab Seed looks kind of cute in that wolf costume she wore in a scene during the Bad Seed song?

I just...her design is possibly one of the ugliest I've seen yet in the show, and her accent drives me up the wall (sorry anyone from manhattan XD I haven't heard a real Manhattan accent to compare it to...).

• Brohoof 2

Guest Soulful Wish

Silver Spoon...has cool glasses...and a cool mane. I think if she wasn't friends with Diamon Tiara she would actually be a nice pony, she seems to be more of a follower of the bully.

• Brohoof 1

If there's one character I absolutely despise in the entire MLP show, it would have to be Prince Blueblood. What's something nice I can say about him? He has a pretty cool looking suit but that's the ONLY nice thing I can say about him.

• Brohoof 1

I cant really say a background pony I like, or dislike for that matter. Apart from fannon, most of the background ponies have little to no character elements so i cant judge.

• Brohoof 1

Prince Blueblood, though I like a certain fanon representation that portrays him as "will stand up and do his part if his dignity is questioned".

Diamond Tiara is also very dislikable, but all jokes aside, I do like her mane.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I.. I have nothing. There's nothing I can say that Snips and Snails are good at. Seriously. I hate them.. They don't have much good qualities.

Prince Blueblood is slightly less of a douchebag before he starts acting like a douchebag to Rarity.

Snips and Snails are better as humans.

Silver Spoon would probably be a better character without Diamond Tiara(who I like, for some reason, she's good at being bitchy while Silver Spoon is just a dirty follower who needs to get a life).

Twist is slightly okay in the first few minutes of Call of the Cutie before she gets tossed aside like the waste of a character she was.

Uh, hope that was nice enough? :lol: