Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Steam/Live/PSN/Switch Friend Code Central!

Gummy

Xbox live: Takumi Senju

I play also reach and cod: advanced warfare online at the moment but play a lot of other games. Feel free to add me! Just mention you are from this forum! I look forward to (maybe) playing with y'all.

If you add me, just mention who you are on MLPF, so I don't think I'm losing my mind.

Or quote me on here, or something.

You know the drill.

Whatever. :derp:

XBL: KB Koukatsu

PSN: KrimsonKoukatsu

STEAM: Koukatsu

3DS: 1161.0136.4629

B.NET: Koukatsu#1552

3DS: 5000-1842-9101

I usually just play Pokemon X, so if you do as well... then that'd be great. :3

Hey guys I added you two, I'm playing pokemon X 

Please anyone who plays it quote and add me 4270-2496-5912

• Brohoof 2

I have an Xbox one and a 360 (although I stick to the one since that's where I'm getting all my new games) and am really looking for some people to play Halo MCC with I'm so exited but unsure about playing it alone because that's all I seem to do now when I play games, and while I may not be an extreme extrovert and am rather the quite the opposite I get bored and lonely when I only have myself to play with seems like people don't want to have fun like they used too.

I've got a 360 and my gamer tag is the same as my name here: Andaasonsan

Right now for Multiplayer I've been playing a lot of GTA Online and Diablo III UEE. I'm also a big fan of the Saints Row series (which I own all of) and I've done quite a bit of Assassin's Creed multiplayer in the past. (I only own AC IV at the moment, but I could scrounge up a copy of the other ones if it's that important to you.)

I also own every edition of Duels of the Planeswalkers, and am always up for that.

I've got a copy of Defiance that I haven't played in a while but would like to find more people to play it with.

I think I have some editions of Halo that I've gotten when they were the free game of the moment on Gold. I haven't really played much of them, but the option is there.

I also have everything that Rockstar Games has released for 360, so I can always do some Red Dead Redemption, Max Payne 3, or GTA IV.

Oh, and I have Brutal Legend if anyone is interested.

I have a 360 and an Xbox One and my Gamertag is: KyoshiiTheBrony (There are two i's in Kyoshi there)

Currently I am playing stuff on the One, mainly Advanced Warfare because that game is really fun. I also love playing Forza 5, not competitively but if you want to do a drive around Nurburgring with me, I am always up for that. :3

I have plenty of other games as well, you can look at my achievements to get the general idea. Just ask me what and I will see, there are games I obviously don't have now or have rented.

I've failed to upgrade to the One yet, so I'm stuck playing Destiny on the 360. You could add me if you want, I guess. GamerTag's Farallon.

I share my account with my roommate, since he doesn't have Live, so if I don't join or whatever it's probably because he's playing.

yes I'm on 360 though and I won't move to next gen but I'm a great gamer and a funny one as well

my go to games for multiplayer are

Minecraft

Terraria

TF2

CoD Black Ops

I also have every game from free with gold except Fable 3 :(

to anyone who reads this send me a message and I will consider your friend request... also I'm a huge Minecraft guy so if you have that I can give you an exclusive tour of my primary world I have kept for 2 years constantly improving on it

post-27623-0-85960200-1415733478_thumb.png

Edited by Mike Schmidt

I have a Xbox 360 .

You can find me under Krashface.

My games :

- Call of duty black ops ( 1 and 2, more on zombie mode ) ;

- Ghosts ;

-Saints Row 2,3 and 4 ;

- Mortal Kombat .

Now, stupid question : how much cost an Xbox One ?

I have a Xbox 360 .

You can find me under Krashface.

My games :

- Call of duty black ops ( 1 and 2, more on zombie mode ) ;

- Ghosts ;

-Saints Row 2,3 and 4 ;

- Mortal Kombat .

Now, stupid question : how much cost an Xbox One ?

Theyre about £339/$349, im not too sure :/

I have an Xbox one and a 360 (although I stick to the one since that's where I'm getting all my new games) and am really looking for some people to play Halo MCC with I'm so exited but unsure about playing it alone because that's all I seem to do now when I play games, and while I may not be an extreme extrovert and am rather the quite the opposite I get bored and lonely when I only have myself to play with seems like people don't want to have fun like they used too.

Whats your GT ill add you on the ONE i need some friends on there :)