Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony Clay Figures

Fluttashy

I know a girl who makes stuff out of clay, and I think she's pretty good. I commissioned her to make me a fluttershy and twilight sparkle out of clay plus Nurse Red Heart. There two inches tall, and I only played $5 for them considering people charge a crisp load of money for one who doesn't look this good. What do you think?

Fluttershy

null_zps7d2d9685.jpg

Twilight Sparkle

null_zps4e331958.jpg

Nurse Red Heart

null_zps6c7ebd8d.jpg

• Brohoof 5

The Fluttershy and Nurse Redheart and damn good! Though the Twilight one has some weird eyes IMO XP

You have an epic friend right there :3

Edited by ~HistoricallyInaccurate~
  • Brohoof 2

943451_o.gif

Better than I can do with clay.

All I can do is make a "turtle" by squishing it.

I hope she sells this over the web, it would get a lot of publicity, and positive feedback.

1255605321_shocked.gif

Oh, that's pretty cool! I wish I knew how to use clay. Well, I've made a few chibi figures but I gave them away to my friends.. Heh heh.. Well, these are still better. :D

Like other said Twilights eyes are a little strange but other than that their really good. Overall I really like these I would definitely pay $5 for one of these.

Edited by Rappy0

They look pretty amazing even as clay figures, clay is a pretty good use for art. So, I would definitely pay money for them. I need to throw money at my computer now. TAKE MY MONEY! :P