Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can't log in through Facebook

Go to solution Solved by SCS,

I don't think that this is a feature. I just looked myself, and didn't see any kind of Facebook login button. Did you ever see a login with facebook button in the past?

Yes right now I am currently on Mlp forums with Facebook login for iPhone, I'll send you screen shot Also the website had the feature but something went wrong to the server and now I can't login without Facebook login, I might have to make new acc :/

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

This sounds like a technical issue that would be more suited for a tech admin to deal with. Therefore, I recommend directing this issue to the administration via a support ticket. Please make sure to mark it as a part of the Technical Issues / Bug Reports department. 

One of the tech admins will either unlock this topic and post the answer here, or send you the answer directly via the support ticket system.

EDIT: Lavoaster just recently mentioned this issue in his announcement topic. To quote him:

For those of you that used Facebook or Twitter to login to MLP Forums, those are no longer supported.
You will need to reset your password here before you can use your account.

Edited by SCS
Removed an unnecessary space in my quote of Lavoaster.
  • Brohoof 1