Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you use social media like Facebook and Instagram?

Sommar

On 2/6/2024 at 8:22 PM, Dreambiscuit said:

I used to have a facebook account but rarely used it. There was nothing enjoyable about it. I tried Instagram once and didn’t understand it; it didn’t impress me at all. I’ve heard good things about sites like Discord but again, I can’t figure out how to make them work or how to do anything on them. I must be missing something obvious but I have tried. I simply failed, so the answer to the big question is no, I do not use social media except for these forums right here, and that’s it.

You’re too classy and lovely for those sites, Dreamy. :D

I’m not on Facebook or Instagram and that’s not gonna change anytime soon, I was on Facebook and it was unbelievably toxic and I never wanna experience that again.

• Hugs 1

On 2024-02-12 at 7:41 PM, DubWolf said:

I figured you’d say that: you always seemed old-fashioned :proud: . A classy fellow you be!

On 2024-02-14 at 2:01 AM, TheRockARooster said:

You’re too classy and lovely for those sites, Dreamy. :D

Classy AND old-fashioned! Keep talkin' my ponies! :D

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • Hugs 1

I have an account for both, but I barely use them. It's mostly just so I have a means of contacting certain people. If not for that, I probably wouldn't use them at all.

I really don't see the appeal of Instagram. Is it just people showing off their lives? Unless you do something very unusual for a living it doesn't seem all that interesting to me.

• Brohoof 2

I have an Instagram account that I use regularly. I don't post much, so I mainly use it for commenting on other posts and messaging friends at my university.

I used to have a Facebook account, but I deleted it recently because I never checked it anymore and didn't see the point of having it.