Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you use social media like Facebook and Instagram?

Sommar

Apparently I'm very social on the internets...

Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, DeviantArt, Youtube, you name the usuals, just not Tumblr cause I just don't get it.

PS: I don't take pictures of my lunch, nor do I ever want to; my Instagram is usually images of nature and I recently set up a new account where I take pictures using mirroring.

I use facebook, but only to message people since I don't have a working phone at the moment. I don't update my facebook or put pictures up or anything.

I do have an instagram, I have pictures up and I like lurking other things/people on instagram too (in a none creepy way haha)

I don't have a Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, Twitter, or anything like that.

I only have a YouTube, Tumblr, and an account on here.

Facebook, purely for keeping in touch with friends at different universities. I also have a Twitter account just to follow people/companies that I like, but I don't actually tweet anything :).

I don´t use Facebook very much, neither twitter but I have found one social media that works great for me. It´s called "Pinintrest". It´s a great site where you can link things, like pics,video,websites, you name it. All of these things popup on kind of a wall and then it´s just to begin sharing your walls with each other, it´s brilliant. If anyone want to check it out here is my account: https://se.pinterest.com/Zynk_electirc/ 

• 4 years later...

The main problem with Facebook for me is that I would end up adding a friend here, and a friend here, and they would make me have to add all my childhood friends as well. And I have to keep comparing myself to my old classmates, and all that!
Also it would force me to interact with family, which is only fun when you can choose to, not when you are forced to. It becomes too much!

When it comes to Twitter, I think I have seen enough of what that leads to. There is one cool things about Twitter though, and that is getting in touch with Japanese game developers and animators, that you would never be able to access otherwise. But instead of contacting them, I can still browse and read what others have said (it is not as restricted as Facebook)

• Brohoof 2

I have blocked Facebook (whole AS) in my router. Instagram got blocked at the same time (I guess they share IP ranges).

I sometimes read Twitter posts, but do not have an account there myself.

Edited by Pentium100

I have both, but I don't really use either. I use the FB messenger sometimes (although most of my friends use whatsapp instead so I mostly stick to that) and I sometimes scroll through meme pages while I'm on the toilet since I'm an incredibly cultured human being. Other than that I never used instagram much and actually didn't post anything on there for about 2.5 years until recently, when I've started to use it again daily for mysterious reasons.

• Brohoof 2

I have a facebook account but I haven't logged in almost a year. I grew tired of it and realized how much time I was wasting, so I quit using it.

I don't use the other social media platforms and probably never will. I'm enjoying the flip phone life.  :fluttershy: