Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you use social media like Facebook and Instagram?

Sommar

I use Instagram occasionally, but I am thinking of deleting it and I stopped using Facebook a long time ago because of drama. So do you guys use social media? What is your opinion about FB, Insta, etc?

I've personally never seen drama or anything like that. I use Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, and Twitter. My Twitter and Tumblr are anonymous. I have 2 Instagram accounts: one for IRL stuff and one for MLP. I feel like using FB and Instagram sort of keeps me connected with the world and what not. No one talks to me outside of school.

• Brohoof 1

I mainly use Instagram and Tumblr for promotion, showcases and art and Facebook.. well.. because I like it.  :P

Edited by Guest

I use Twitter regularly and, regrettably, Tumblr... I enjoy Twitter, but Tumblr is a bit of a hassle, FB's never peaked my interest, and I hate taking pictures of myself so Instagram's out.

Well i remember onces making Instagram but i got bord relly quick,my experience wit Twitter is was same like wit Insagram.But facebook is fun, but like Candy Strike sad dont trust annyone but is good to make you laugh from time to time and keep contact about school :)

I mostly just stick to Facebook. I don't use it for all that much, but I am a member of specific groups (my group of friends' gaming group, for instance) that makes sharing information/news/etc. very convenient. For that, it's invaluable.

I'm also very stringent with my friends-list, and am quick to de-friend someone if they just "vaguebook" or post conspiracy theories all day.

I use Tumblr to track blogs, but besides that I've never cared about sites like Facebook or Twitter. My siblings pretty much bullied me into making a Facebook page nearly a decade ago, and there it has sat unused since (Thought I might of deleted it, I can't remember.)

I don't have an opinion on Instagram. Facebook, well, I used to have an account not long ago but then I got fed up with it because I felt less private. Now I deactivated my account.

In other words, for me, Facebook is:

post-30335-0-65594700-1423093465_thumb.jpg

Used to but when you realize that places like Facebook are just the dumbasses guide to forums then you kinda go with a forum for the full social experience.

If I need to contact someone I'll send them an email or call them. Don't need a special place for that. :P

I have a Facebook so I can contact people I don't have on Skype/Whatsapp. I don't post anything, however, and with the new rule that allows that sell all your info I untagged myself from every picture and put my birthday and gender on different settings.

I also have a Twitter, which I mainly use to check fencing-related business, although I tend not to look at it at all.

Instagram means nothing to me but idiots taking pictures of their lunch. (No offense to anyone who does this, although I am seriously curious why you'd do it.)

The only reason I have Facebook is to keep in contact with some of my friends. Other than that I hardly use it.

I also have a Twitter but I never use it.

I do not have an Instagram nor do I want one.

No. I don't have account on nor interest in any social media sites.

What he/she said.

I disagree with the premise of these sites, which is to make an account on their website into your primary online point of contact. Given that I would have no contract with them, and could not hold them to any particular level of service, relying on them for an online presence seems risky. If Facebook shut up shop tomorrow, many people would lose large chunks of their communication history, photos, etc. And they'd have no legal recourse against the company.

I prefer to keep my data on computers that I own or at least rent.

• Brohoof 1

I gave up on most of it years ago. I never used it and most of the "friends" I had on there I would barely rate as acquaintances.

I had a myspace and facebook. I deleted Myspace not too terribly long after I got it. Facebook I kept, but I never used it so I killed it probably 4 or 5 years ago.

I now have a twitter that I use to announce my uploads on, follow a few YouTubers I like, and comment on things here and there. 

I've never had an instagram.