Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

No episode next week?!

Eenohay

I don't mind the wait. I never get tired of re-watching the old episodes.

It is also fun to go and search for more music and art from the fan community. I am constantly amazed by the creativity.

I would much rather wait two weeks than to have them rush an episode. As Pinkie Pie once said "You can't rush perfection!".

But they are all already finished! They could've released them all at once if they wanted to!

Well this certainly sux... But oh well, not the worst possible thing. I've never had to wait in between seasons, but I'd imagine it’s much more agonizing than just a week.

But they are all already finished! They could've released them all at once if they wanted to!

Well I'm sure that they are still making episodes right now and the extra time will probably be put to good use. Just because they have a few ready right now doesn't mean that they're all taking a break...

Legends tell of a time when bronies had to wait for a new episode for six months. It was dreadful.

You can make it for two weeks.

Whoa, was the gap really that long? O_O It seemed to pass so... Quickly! How odd.

One week is tough, but on the upside that means that the last episode of the season will air one week later-- which hypothetically could mean one week fewer in between seasons 2 and 3!

• Brohoof 1