What pet did you always want

SwiftMotion

What pet did you always want from a young age and why you always wanted one. I'v got quite a few pets: 2 Dogs, 4 Ferrets, bearded dragon and a load of fish :P but from a young age I always wanted a pet parrot but knowing they could out live me put me off... :P 

Also what pets do you own :D

Ive always wanted a pet iguana that has tentacles in its feet, and can shoot spaghetti out of its eye sockets. Also, his name would be johny, and he could make ice cream with his claws. Also, he would be skilled in mexican culinary arts.

• Brohoof 2

Ive always wanted a pet iguana that has tentacles in its feet, and can shoot spaghetti out of its eye sockets. Also, his name would be johny, and he could make ice cream with his claws. Also, he would be skilled in mexican culinary arts.

XD that's quite a... mystical pet I must say :P were would you keep it and how would you even look after it, it sound like the pet would be looking after you :P.

XD that's quite a... mystical pet I must say :P were would you keep it and how would you even look after it, it sound like the pet would be looking after you :P.

These kinds of species of animals like to live in small caves, near catholic churches. The cave must be decorated with Katy Perry posters. 

They like to be fed pizza, so I would most likely give him that. Singing the anthem of south africa makes them pretty happy! 

• Brohoof 3

Well, my parents are kind of pet freaks. I have four cats at my mom's house, one cat, a parrot and a turtle at my dad's. I guess I've always wanted a dog, or maybe a snake. At least dogs would play with you. If you've ever had a cat, you know what I mean. xD

• Brohoof 2

I always wanted a dog, cat, bunny or a bird but because of my allergies I never could. I had goldfishs, that's pretty much it. My parents hated them. Because of this I started to look at things like computers and cars as some sort of pets. I care a lot about my stuff and it seems like I can't care as much about people or animals like I care about "dead" things. So my pet was my families truck for the longest, have taken care of him for the longest and I love him a lot. I just care for him a lot and even though I love all the cars I care for him the most. I don't know, I just never had a real pet but I had a cheap robot dog and of course some stuffed animals. I don't have any pets currently and I doubt cars are considered pets, I just treat them like pets.

I'm not whining about it though, even though I love animals I just can't be around them at the moment. Kind of sucks since I really do like animals and even pick up a cat and my eyes just become all red and I start sneezing a lot. While my breathing becomes heavier and even with all that I still don't regret picking that cat up. I used to hate my allergies when I was younger but accepted it. I don't want a pet anymore but I sure would have liked having one when I was younger.

A jumping spider, I eventually got one, though, so that's cool too.

You don't even want to know what I read that as at first, you really don't.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, my parents are kind of pet freaks. I have four cats at my mom's house, one cat, a parrot and a turtle at my dad's. I guess I've always wanted a dog, or maybe a snake. At least dogs would play with you. If you've ever had a cat, you know what I mean. xD

Cats are fun but you can't teach them stuff like commands and they mostly sleep all the time :P

I've always wanted a cat but my mom is allergic to them so we can't get one. I'll probably just get a cat when I get my own place (Which is a while from now :P).

I hope you get a nice place one day and your cat :)

A jumping spider, I eventually got one, though, so that's cool too.

You don't even want to know what I read that as at first, you really don't.

I think I'v got a really good idea on what you thought when you read that first line but is that just me XD .... its probably just me 

Edited by SwiftMotion
  • Brohoof 2

Cats are fun but you can't teach them stuff like commands and they mostly sleep all the time :P

I hope you get a nice place one day and your cat :)

I think I'v got a really good idea on what you thought when you read that first line but is that just me XD .... its probably just me 

It's not just you, trust me. It did in fact involve the world "tentacle" being misread, my good sir. I had to double and triple check to figure out that it said "Tentacle".

• Brohoof 2

I always wanted a rat or a mouse.  I can't understand why people hate them :\  Just the way they spin in their little wheels would make my day.  Unfortunately, my mom didn't want me to have pets resembling critters.  The only ones I could get were rabbits and guinea pigs, sadly I don't have them anymore because they either died from old age or have been given away for their best interest.  I really want a praying mantis too :D  They look so cool and are the best type of bug ever!  I really love animals and I'm for the ones I have (and had too ;) ) They made me more responsible.

• Brohoof 1

I currently have a dog.

But well, since my favorite animal is the horse, I'd love to have one. But I guess it's really hard to take care of horses, it's alot of work. But I'm going to buy a pony for sure :D (Da Mustang)

I've always wanted a dog. Maybe a German Shepherd or a Husky. They look a lot like wolves and wolves are EPIC!!!  :wub: Dogs are a loyal and will play with you and just chill with you. They're awesome.  B)

Huskys are really nice dogs but there very, very hard to look after I was told that malt allot and need very long walks

I always wanted a rat or a mouse.  I can't understand why people hate them :\  Just the way they spin in their little wheels would make my day.  Unfortunately, my mom didn't want me to have pets resembling critters.  The only ones I could get were rabbits and guinea pigs, sadly I don't have them anymore because they either died from old age or have been given away for their best interest.  I really want a praying mantis too :D  They look so cool and are the best type of bug ever!  I really love animals and I'm for the ones I have (and had too ;) ) They made me more responsible.

My friend Louie has rats :D I think there epic and Mantis I didn't know you could get them as pets. 

My friend Louie has rats :D I think there epic and Mantis I didn't know you could get them as pets. 

They do sell them at pet stores but I don't know if they ask something special from you.  I assume you could always get one since people say they can be found in the garden (personally I just see grasshoppers, spiders and bugs like that). 

Edited by notdog1996

Huskys are really nice dogs but there very, very hard to look after I was told that malt allot and need very long walks.

Malt? Shed? Is that what you mean? I usually like to run so I would just take it with me. I really want a German Shepherd mix. Pure breds are expensive and usually get bad hips when they get older.

I have always wanted a Praying Mantis. Those bugs are totally hardcore. Fighters until the very bitter end, and the females are the dominant ones in the relationship. A relationship that consists of the male tapping that and getting some, then afterwards the female murders him. One day, I will obtain one of these insects.. :)

Edited by SmartyPants
  • Brohoof 1

A Tiamat from DnD

A brown Pomeranian puppy. I've always wanted to raise myself a female one since I lost Lucky, my previous Pomeranian puppy who disappeared from my home (I've always assumed he was gone running away to start his own pack of cute wussy dogs)

lf86CuF.jpg

Isn't that thing just so damn adorable, you want to give her flashy necklaces and name her "Capt. Kirk"?

Edited by Starshine
  • Brohoof 1

... I always wanted a pet dragon up until the fourth grade, when I convinced myself that they existed...

Now, all I really want is a dog. I'm not sure what breed I would want, maybe a poodle, but maybe that will change.

Edited by Modphazon
  • Brohoof 1

For some weird reason, I've always liked the idea of having one of the following... Kraken, Leviathan or Cthulhu.  I have always had a very odd or even slightly twisted sense of what's 'cutesy' and those are some things I always wanted to keep as a 'pet'.  Perhaps because those held some of my favorite stories.  Don't get me wrong, I still love them.

As far as 'normal' goes though, I began getting into owls and bats at a fairly young age, and while I had a bunch of phases, those two stuck with me the longest, I think.

Edited by AmarisNsane
  • Brohoof 2

I always wanted a ferret or chinchilla They are cute, fluffy and unruly.

Now i have a cat, i've never had a dog and i realy dont like dogs. And small dogs such as Chihuahuas annoy me too much.

• Brohoof 1