Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What pet did you always want

SwiftMotion

(edited)

I always wanted a ferret or chinchilla They are cute, fluffy and unruly.

Now i have a cat, i've never had a dog and i realy dont like dogs. And small dogs such as Chihuahuas annoy me too much.

Ferrets are cool ferret.jpg

I have 4 of them and they are mad pets to have running around the house :)

and I'v never seen a chinchilla apart from pictures, what are they like?

Edited by SwiftMotion
  • Brohoof 1

Ferrets are cool ferret.jpg

I have 4 of them and they are mad pets to have running around the house :)

and I'v never seen a chinchilla apart from pictures, what are they like?

Well, chinchilla looks like a cross between a hamster and a rabbit.

But i mostly like ferrets for sure, they are they are so funny and playful.

Edited by unil
  • Brohoof 1

Since I've see the "May the Best Pet Win", I've always wanted my own toucan. Why? It's a toucan, I don't need any explanation, why I want to have one as my pet! Just too bad, that the climatic conditions aren't really toucan-friendly around here, so I guess that wish will never come true. :I

Otherwise I'd probably choose a tarantula. The only problem is this whole living feed thing, since you couldn't store it as long as regular pet food and the fact, that it tries to flee...

But yeah, that seems rather conceivable than a toucan, so maybe some day...

Edited by Blue Bay
  • Brohoof 1

An iguana.. I got to work with them a lot when I volunteered at the humane society place out here many years ago. Despite the rule was you needed to be 21 and i was only 16 :)

Before it became law anywho.. No one else wanted to even get near them for some reason.

Still don't have one tbh.. to much going on between dog, chickens, and ducks atm. But the girl upstairs has 3 snakes and a hedgehog :)

• Brohoof 1

I've always, ALWAYS wanted a Painted Turtle. Why? No clue. Ever since I can remember, they've been on my brain. I've wanted other amphibians and reptiles...But..The Painted Turtle has always been...There.

http://m9.i.pbase.com/o2/03/391303/1/98488639.ioQ99Trp.ph_9379BabyPaintedTurtlewithEggTooth.jpg
So. Adorable.
Oh! I've always wanted a snake, too. Ever since about grade...2...? I've either wanted a corn snake, or a black mamba. Yeah, it's hard to be a little kid, and tell people you would own one of the world's deadliest snakes. .__. Oh! and any type of tarantula. It was the type of spider I was fascinated with the most as a kid.

Nowadays though, I want a turtle, (Preferably Painted~.) a chameleon, a black mamba, and a poecilotheria metallica. (A type of tarantula.)  

I want the turtle, and the chameleon to be babies together, though. They will grow up and be great pals.
And a certain Aussie showed me the tarantula previously mentioned, and made me fall in love with it. 
So pretty.~ 

http://24.media.tumblr.com/76219fbfecbf4a64ba6a6f89d94fb088/tumblr_mkn9ikoiul1qhnphho1_400.jpg

Edited by Tual
  • Brohoof 1

I've always, ALWAYS wanted a Painted Turtle. Why? No clue. Ever since I can remember, they've been on my brain. I've wanted other amphibians and reptiles...But..The Painted Turtle has always been...There.

come by in the spring and we'll hook you up :) pond and creeks out here are LOADED with these little buggers.

Oh and snappers in the swamp.

But mostly painted turtles.. OMG the painted turtles...

Edited by GrimCW
  • Brohoof 2

come by in the spring and we'll hook you up :) pond and creeks out here are LOADED with these little buggers.

Oh and snappers in the swamp.

But mostly painted turtles.. OMG the painted turtles...

.....TAKE ME TO WHERE YOU LIVE. PLEASE. ;^: There are no turtles where I live. AT ALL. There is a place a bit far away, with a little bit of frogs, (Which are amazing. I had one as a kid, from when it was a tadpole. (I saved it. Heat and such. Long story.) I cried for an entire day when she died, because I loved her too much. And yes. I knew almost everything about frogs as a little kid, and I could identify if the frog was female, or male just by looking at it. ) 

...But...Man....I wanna be wherever you are.  :( Lucky. Lucky, lucky, lucky. I love swamps, and snapping turtles are pretty awesome, too.  B)

• Brohoof 1

Oh man, ever since I was little, I always wanted either ferrets or dogs. Preferably either a German Shepard, Husky, or a Wolf-dog Hybrid.

How about a beagle? or a beagle/husky? a besky/hugle? :P

Always wanted a Husky myself tbh, but ended up with a half breed.. all that was known was his mother was a pure blood husky. Even has the build and eyes. But has the face and whine of a beagle.. He is pure DORK... Hence he retains the name the shelter gave him, Howard.. as in Howard Walowitz....

...But...Man....I wanna be wherever you are.  :( Lucky. Lucky, lucky, lucky. I love swamps, and snapping turtles are pretty awesome, too.  B)

Heh Even some red eared sliders about too :P

Snappers though.. awesome looking, but MEAN.. REALLY mean...

So many of either that when they migrate to and from the nesting grounds its common to see them all along the roads, dead and alive... i'd hate to be in anything that hits a full grown snapper though... OMFG.... they're huge and spikey.. that cannot be a good bump to hit!

• Brohoof 1

i am very much of a dog person.

i always wanted a dog, and i got a dog!

it was the best dog ever. and she lived for a full 13 years! that's like very damn old for a big dog.

sadly she died a few years back

and since my mother is gone we can't have a dog anymore :/

• Brohoof 1

I have always always always wanted a magical white ferret.

I find their jumpy nature quite adorable.

But dragons are quite epic also xD

Edited by Eureka
  • Brohoof 1

I've always wanted a pet fox... but I don't think that'll ever happen in life....

Please excuse me while I go curl up and cry in the corner.

• Brohoof 2

I have always always always wanted a magical white ferret.

I find their jumpy nature quite adorable.

But dragons are quite epic also xD

Ferrets are really jumpy XD thats one of the best things about them. :D

I've always wanted a pet fox... but I don't think that'll ever happen in life....

Please excuse me while I go curl up and cry in the corner.

A pet fox would be cool to have, but sadly we cant have them as pets. :(

• Brohoof 2

As I kid I always wanted a cat. ...and then I got one around 3 or 4.
I don't really want any other pets, my cat is the only one I'll need for the time being. He's rather close to me, and will greet me whenever I get back from somewhere, will come and lay with me wherever I'm laying, etc.

• Brohoof 1

I grew up with dogs and theyve always been in my family so I'll always want dogs

but when i was little I wanted a cat, theyre really interesting to me

my parents hated cats.  funny thing is now my dad owns three because my stepmother controls the house.

but i have also always wanted a horse, but they were too expensive.  i do, however, ride.  and i do occasionally lease.

• Brohoof 1

All my life I've lived with dogs... theres : Renza,Tara,Abby,Lewi,Maisy,Kestka,Couga and Luna ( I've just realized how cool it was to have a dog called Luna  :wub: )  ( All of them are deceased except Tara... ah Good times...)

But what pet I would love to have I hear you say?

Probably a cat, I've always wanted a cat, but a cat around so many dogs? Not a good Idea :(

Since I only have One dog now and that dog loves cats ( Loves to play with the neighbours cats)  Maybe a Cat isnt that bad of a idea :huh:

• Brohoof 1

I currently have a dog.

But well, since my favorite animal is the horse, I'd love to have one. But I guess it's really hard to take care of horses, it's alot of work. But I'm going to buy a pony for sure :D (Da Mustang)

Hey, my uncle bought a horse. o_O

That is quite a surprise lol, since I always wanted one. It's not mine, but I can go see it all the time. :)

All my life I've lived with dogs... theres : Renza,Tara,Abby,Lewi,Maisy,Kestka,Couga and Luna ( I've just realized how cool it was to have a dog called Luna  :wub: )  ( All of them are deceased except Tara... ah Good times...)

But what pet I would love to have I hear you say?

Probably a cat, I've always wanted a cat, but a cat around so many dogs? Not a good Idea :(

Since I only have One dog now and that dog loves cats ( Loves to play with the neighbours cats)  Maybe a Cat isnt that bad of a idea :huh:

Thats a long list of dogs :D

If your dog likes cats then maybe its not a bad idea. But it might take some time for them to get use to each other at the start. :)

I always wanted a cat. But my mom is allergic to them, so we never got one.

As it turns out, I'm just not a cat person at all now. I really don't even find them to be all of that cute. When I'm over at my friends' apartment (where they have two cats) I can appreciate them as animals (I will pet them and see some cuteness in them), but really I'm just not a cat person. Dogs are where it's at. lol

• Brohoof 1

I really want this:

new-desktop-jellyfish-tank.jpg

I think moon jellyfishes are very adorable. <3

I also really want my own penguins and rhinos.. Maybe steal them from the zoo or something one day.

• Brohoof 1

I've always wanted a Chihuahua or a Ferret.  I want a Ferret because I just love small mammals.  A chihuahua because they pretty much have no effect on my allergies.

• Brohoof 1