Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's Something Crazy You Always Wanted to Have?

Nomadic

I want an MK14EBR RI.

I also want a KS-23 (those are so COOL...)

I want love. (Crazy amirite?)

I want a Flamethrower. I absolutely love fire. I'm a lot like the TF2 Pyro on this subject.

Edited by Twilight Sniper

I want to fight Dana White!!! 

Who is this sexy, 110% pure beef cake? 

post-16621-0-40051100-1389501093.jpg 

MMM, yes okay I find him very sexy.. anyway 

Yes him I want to fight him once, don't care if I win or lose... just one fight! why? I don't know....

Someday, I hope to build the most powerful personal computer possible with the latest technology, without entering into the realm of supercomputing. Computers have been a passion of mine ever since I was a young child, and one of my hobbies is researching computers and computer hardware. At some point, if I have enough money to spare, I would attempt to build the most over the top gaming computer possible. 

While this is feasible, it must be done with frugality. Computer hardware, particularly high-end computer hardware can become incredibly expensive, and I would only be able to fully actualize this goal if I had plenty of money to spend recreationally. Having enough money to easily pay for food and bills, in addition to having a great amount of money saved up, would come first.

My own rock band i just need a bass guitar player drummer lead guitar player keyboarder backup singer me i'm getting good at singing and trying to play guiter so the lead singer is me lol but yea that is is my dream. if anyone one likes this pm me if you want to chat about this my Skype name is jonathonm21 ps i'm a nice and fun person once you get to know me i'm not a creeper in anyway love to chat a lot so yea peace.

Edited by DragonKing235

• 5 years later...

A fuckin' good life or death, which ever comes first.

Joke aside, I want to own variety of vintage uniforms from different country. The one I have my eye on the most is one of these.

Plus my own bar in my room and customized it into " jazz" theme.

(edited)

This. Plus a working knowledge of all needed time/space code coordinates. 

doctor-who-s-tardis.jpg

Second choice. This. With a Mister Fusion attached.

DeLorean-time-machine.jpg

Third choice. This!

TimeMachine3_Lasercut_Plans_1000.jpg

This one is beautiful, but if I have to drag it to a new position, the original movie one is better!

images.jpg

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

I don't have anything surprising to say. For a very long time I've been super fascinated with medieval and Renaissance wind instruments. I'd love to have them all. Especially crumhorns and cornamuses. The wind cap instruments are just really cool to me. And then I got to play one of each a couple of years ago, which was one of the best moments of my life. lol. I also must have recorders. Especially a great bass recorder. And for a more recent (relatively speaking) instrument, I think it would be so cool to have a serpent. It's kind of sounds like a brass bassoon, and its design is just so cool. Ooh, speaking of being cool, did I mention the rackett? That is one of the most fascinating instruments I have ever come across in my studies!

For a non wind instrument, I would definitely love a harpsichord. It is my favorite keyboard instrument. I've wanted to at least get to play one for a very long time. Sadly, they are rare where I live, and I don't know why I'd ever get to sit at one as keyboards are not my specialty. But who knows, maybe grad school studying musicology will give me the opportunity?

• Brohoof 1

Wow I was crazy back then... My last reply here was back when I had an OBSESSION with military grade firearms... :blink: What was wrong with me then? Teenage me was a freak. Though I have Texas to thank. :dry:

Anyways, I can say I definitely want a portal gun. Like from Rick and Morty. It would be so cool to go to other universes and other parts of ours whenever you want... :twismile:

As for real life things, I want a tuba. Not just an ordinary tuba. I want a tuba with 5 keys (not valves, KEYS), and a nice golden sheen. Of course, with some custom crafted accessories to make it look absolutely fabulous. :darling:

• 2 months later...