mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

Dragon Ball Z is 1 of my favorite anime's of all time. Along with Pokemon, these 2 shows introduced me to the world of Japanese media, & now I can't get enough anime. Without DBZ, anime wouldn't be popular around the world like it is now.

When u combine elements from my favorite American & Japanese Media, u will get the resulting picture of sheer awesomeness!!!

I love the relationship between Goku and Gohan and I found it fitting that their relationship is very similar to Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo. Dashie as Goku and Scoots as Gohan just made perfect sense to me.

Now I just wish that the artist on Deviantart made an update photo showing Dashie and Scoots in their Super Saiyan forms (hey, a guy can dream :D).

• Brohoof 1

Friend of mine made a sig for a different forum involving Applebloom. I followed up with an avatar on that forum and eventually changed it to this one on this forum as well.

Because I made it, after I got a crazy idea from watching Gokaiger, and finding a pic of a pirate Twilight wanted poster.

post-6104-0-93009400-1394406301.jpg

Most people who know me are aware that Twilight is my waifu Twilight is my favorite pony, and that I love coffee and drink it all the time. Putting the two together just made sense. Her expression here is perfect too. Looks so natural. ^^

• Brohoof 3

And I've changed it already.

post-6104-0-18187800-1394664355.png

This is Katayama Gorobei from Samurai 7, possibly my favorite anime. Let's just say that it is, for simplicity's sake. He's a lighthearted fellow who frequently says (in the English dub) "you've gotta be kidding me." I found him and Hayashida Heihachi both to be very endearing. Sometime in the near future I'll probably switch to a Heihachi avatar.

So I was out filming stuff for the Christmas show and we needed me on a green screen and while playing back the footage we saw this frame so I'm like "send me that picture it's my new profile pic for everything" and now we're here.