mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

mine is just a recolor i made with my oc, probably when i finish all the request list i have i will drawn one by myself.. i chose to have my oc because he is my ponysona, i use only him in roleplays and he identifies me as "the electri guy" with friends :lol:  btw it also helps people on roleplays somehow, when they can hardly understand my oc and his power

racm87.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Why did I choose my avatar you say?Well,i'll tell you the reasons with a list:

-Is cool(like a boss)

-Is cute(like a boss)

-When he says nah is nah(like a boss)

-Has a good humor sense(like a boss)

-He flies to space(like a boss)

-And then she dies(like a boss)

I've given you enought reasons?Or...you need more? B)

160657__safe_princess-celestia_vinyl-scr 

Picked this... pic because I love Vinyl Scratch, she's my favorite music pony and seeing her with Celestia just made me really happy. I mean come on now they both look so happy :) and it makes me think of my good friend Onylex. 

• Brohoof 1

xmega-1024x576.png,qeb7e54.pagespeed.ic.

'cause Sakura Inami from Kyoukai no Kanata was a lovely character, and I have a thing for glasses, much like the show's main protagonist. She is my second favorite character, second to Ai Shindou. Unfortunately, Ai didn't have a glasses scene, and this one was perfect for an avatar.

• Brohoof 1

I have a deep fascination with Asuka's character. I have thought about her in an analytical fashion, and have yet to solve many of the mysteries which surround her. Over the course of Neon Genesis Evangelion, I watched her character grow with every episode. I watched her reach a state of semi-happiness at the beginning, as she made at least one friend and doted on Shinji. I watched her as she underwent an internal power struggle as to whether she should give up or keep fighting on for her own sake. And I watched her fall (feelings of doubt finally do smother her and leave her comatose) and subsequent rebirth.

I finally proceeded to see her die as she spent her last moments doing what gave her a sense of purpose.

Never before have I felt so connected to a character in any entertainment medium.

Edited by SkyBound
NSFW
  • Brohoof 1

Shining just looks so freaking cool with his sunglasses on, his custom Cadence surfboard, and his weird (but awesome) skull and cross-bone surfer shorts.

And generally, I just like how genuinely happy he looks. He's all like, "COWABUNGA!!", and it looks like he's having one of the best days of his life. Looking at this picture cheers me up a lot, actually. When I'm in a bad mood, or if I've had a really crappy day, just one look at this picture can bring me out of that funk. 

andrew_francis__shining_armor_request_by

• Brohoof 2

Why I chose this avatar pic?

Duh! 'Cause guardponies are best ponies! (hmm...maybe second best after RD)