mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

I was trying to make a forum avatar in Smash Bros, and while doing a down taunt on top of the hydrant, I paused at the right frame. PAC-MAN had them seductive eyes. I thought ''Oh man. This is hot, and not NSFW. Perfect for an avatar''.

Pennutoh has a gun

I chose mine because I have a major crush on Chris. Tall, great voice, super sweet, black hair, warm eyes adorable smile and sexy face...what more do you need? ha

post-27667-0-93040600-1471153516.gif

v2xk5f.png

Friendship is not about whom you've known the longest..It's about those who've never left your side.

Ask me anything!    My OC

Siggie by the lovely MiniKirby123

I really like Steve Cortez...  I romanced him in my playthrough of ME3.  My mshep didn't romance anyone in the previous games(Mordin turned him down lol) so I decided to pick Steve, I just really like him as a character.  In my playthrough, Shep lives(I chose Destroy) and I can imagine them meeting up on earth somewhere after the fighting is done and getting married.  I just want Steve to have a happy ending  :(... 

• Brohoof 1

Someone really special to me commissioned this image for me for my birthday last year, and it's my all-time undisputed favorite pony  Applejack in fall scenery which is my favorite season, so what's not to love? Honestly, it's probably my favorite image I've used yet. :)

• Brohoof 4

i went throu a previous pic switch before this one, but i dont have its image with me ... but i am using this one because i got tired of that pic and i didnt want a depressed looking Pinkamena as my avatar, so i chose this magically charged Pinkie instead .... coz she is cute :)

• Brohoof 1

img-37177-1-img-37177-1-img-37177-1-img-

Signature made by Skull Kid

OCG Vera - Outcast Gamers Twitch Livestreams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuzDghzyVjk - •_•

.....wow......114 pages.... i would love to read them all, but, wow.....

well... my profile pic is what i think my "cutie mark" would be, for now its just a simple tattoo, worn as a badge, for an idea i had...

i put some of the story in my profile....

and im gonna follow this, and try to read them all up!

*currently getting request filled for concept of OC*

Edited by Choros Isorropai

OC: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/choros-isorropai-r9669

Blog: https://mlpforums.com/blog/3158-poetry-simply-that/

img-39280-1-img-39280-1-img-39280-1-img-

The unasked questions are what bother me, not the answers. The answers give me clarity. Silence is in its self an answer, so ask! To not ask is to deny the existence of said question, and leaves you with just "what if".

This photo is of the late Alan Rickman outside of his films. He passed away earlier this year, so to honor his memory which I am fond of, I decided to keep the avatar up for the whole year. I find his career and person to be worthy of much respect.

Edited by Cwanky
  • Brohoof 1

Zecora took me really long to make and I do like this zebra the most. I only use selfmade pictures for my avatar (not because I'm self-centered, I just think they represent me the most).

Actually, I sometimes switch between

post-33000-0-81909100-1448925869_thumb.png
and
post-33000-0-18872400-1471870612_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

image.png.9856507d7c53c8de9c64cd0d312754a5.png

Because Wolf's Rains, Pokemon and Sailor moon... this is my three favourite animes :P !                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

• Brohoof 1

DPDwS.png

I have a natural instinct to protect others, which is why I chose my cutie mark. It is the Japanese kanji symbol for "shield."

Not all light is good and not all darkness is evil. Darkness can be used for good just as much as light can be used as a force of destruction.

My avatar is a character I came up with, named "ASTRO". His design was loosely based on R2D2's. If you squint, you'll see that his eye is copied from R2D2.

So why did I choose him as my avatar? Well, I like my avatar to be something I created. This guy looked pretty cool, and my previous avatar wasn't quite "up to par".

Actually, I had planned on drawing him digitally, but after multiple failed attempts, I gave up and just used a picture of the paper and pencil drawing.

Both dragons and sharks are so fascinating that I combined the two and made a shark amphiptere. While it might not be the cutest thing out there, I still feel like it represents me in a way.

My avatar is a character I came up with, named "ASTRO". His design was loosely based on R2D2's. If you squint, you'll see that his eye is copied from R2D2.

That's such a cool character indeed! Great choice for an avatar too.

• 2 weeks later...

Because Fluttershy and Pinkie are just too cute not be my avatar. Also PinkieShy.

Edited by Shimmer Sparkle
  • Brohoof 1

img-35215-1-img-35215-1-oOHaRsN.png                    

Made by: @Pucksterv

Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Sunset Shimmer are best ponies.

I had just joined these forums this afternoon, and it took me nearly an hour to find a profile picture that would fit both the site's limits and my personality.

I'm not complaining though, as long as it gets the job done.

• Brohoof 2