Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your biggest fictional crush right now?

AstroNova

Let's see...

• Sebastian Michaelis-I've had a crush on him for as long as I can remember. His voice is just so sexy, and his looks aren't hard on the eyes either. I was he was my butler >.<

SebastianMichaelis.jpg

• Lucy Heartfilia-She has a great personality, and is cute too. Lucy-fairy-tail-lucy-heartfilia-33379266
  • Misaki-*Sigh*, if only we all had a Misaki in our lives.
  • misaki2.jpg

I just have to say when the new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie came out in 2007, I had a HUGE crush on Simon. I still do. We also have A LOT in common.Of course I just kept it to myself because I'm not too expressive. But what can I say? He's so adorkable!

post-30211-0-14568900-1417566421_thumb.jpg

Edited by TwilightAqua
  • Brohoof 1

Currently, I have a huge guy crush on Knuckles the Echidna.  :blush:

Knux is quite...handsome for an anthromorphic echidna.

Plus he's my favorite Sonic character.

'Sonic Adventure/Classic' version or 'Sonic Boom' design?

Mainly the "classic" version of him. I mostly think of his Boom version as my child, LOL

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty ambivalent about Sonic in general, but I've watched some gameplay of Sonic Boom and Knuckles seem like a grade-A idiot. His design is alright, but they write him like a stereotypical dumb jock character. It's super jarring, considering he was the "cool" one originally. I guess they didn't want two cool, brooding characters, but instead of getting rid of Shadow they changed Knuckles.

...it's madness, I tell ya.

• Brohoof 1

Mainly the "classic" version of him. I mostly think of his Boom version as my child, LOL

i feel ya man. I love the boom design...it's the....personality of that version I don't like. But that's a different story. But classic knux is just squee worthy for me.

I'm pretty ambivalent about Sonic in general, but I've watched some gameplay of Sonic Boom and Knuckles seem like a grade-A idiot. His design is alright, but they write him like a stereotypical dumb jock character. It's super jarring, considering he was the "cool" one originally. I guess they didn't want two cool, brooding characters, but instead of getting rid of Shadow they changed Knuckles.

...it's madness, I tell ya.

My thoughts exactly. And Knuckles becoming a dumb jock is one of the biggest reasons I LOATHE the show Sonic Boom. Aside from it being incredibly f------g bland that is.

My main fictional character crush right now is definitely Elsa. She can freeze my heart any day.

post-27261-0-55411400-1417569994_thumb.jpg

Honorable mentions:

- Legolas Greenleaf from Lord of the Rings

- Regina Mills from Once Upon a Time

- Eric Northman from True Blood

• Brohoof 2

My biggest fictional crush at the moment would definitely be Korra. Though I'm not sure how that would work out considering how hard I ship her with Asami. :huh:

And even if I'm not as obsessed with Ace Attorney as I used to be I have to mention Maya Fey <3

Edited by Frostgage

This sexy minx.

IHW_GIRL.PNG

Look at Jane. She's from The Walking Dead Game Season 2. Look how beautiful she is. She's someone I want to be. I know about all of her flaws and the bad shit she's done, but god, her character is so cool. 10/10 would do.

I have a thing for Yoko Littner from Gurren Lagann and Franziska Von Karma from Ace Attorney.

I'm also not afraid of admitting to having a man-crush on Big Boss and Godot

Edited by Metal Gear Dashing

Angela Cross, from my favourite game of all time, Ratchet and Clank 2. She was an "Antagonist" sort of, until you team up with her mid way through the game. She was only in this game, and is highly underrated in the Ratchet and Clank franchise  :3

Angela_1.PNG 

Edited by Raritas
  • Brohoof 1

I cannot say have developed any real good fictional crushes in a while but my last fiction crush has to be Kos-Mos of the Xenosaga series.

post-28764-0-28976300-1417642713_thumb.png

post-28764-0-42599700-1417642846_thumb.jpg

I know it's kinda weird but you cannot deny her physical appearance is hot but it's honestly more than that. Just the thought of a woman of organic or nor, having a strong nature just has my attention.

• Brohoof 1