Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when..

fimdash

When all my forum friends have either given me nicknames or started some goofy inside joke with me. It's the one site where you can get recognized without having a massive fan base or something like that.

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

When all my forum friends have either given me nicknames or started some goofy inside joke with me. It's the one site where you can get recognized without having a massive fan base or something like that.

When I post my headcanon about Twilight Sparkle loving bacon and users probably think: "That's just, Sparklefan.". :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 2022-07-11 at 6:08 PM, Wingnut said:

When you notice someone like Sparklefan who used Duck Tales avatars for years suddenly using something else.  

When someone notices that I've changed my avatar to something new after using the same theme for years. :BrightMacContent:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 2022-07-17 at 8:00 AM, ExplosionMare said:

When leaving, even for a few days, is a bigger deal to people than you thought :blush:

When My Freinds on the forum notice that something seems wrong with me and care enough to ask if I'm ok. :rarity:

For example,

I posted "Lonely Day"* by System of a Down in the "Song Stuck in Your Head" thread and a couple of friends wanted to know if something was wrong.

*I just like the song but I was thankful for their concern. :kindness:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

When you come across user names like Deleted, No Longer Here, Inactive Account, etc.  Often their last post and name change may be from, say, 2019.  But their last visit was during the current month.  If you don’t really want to go you can always change your mind.  :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...