Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when..

fimdash

(edited)
29 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

When everyone thinks I'm obsessed with explosions and the color purple and I just roll with it cause it's funny 

When everyone thinks I'm a girl because of my  Della Duck or Rapunzel avatar and I've just decided to roll with it because I think it's funny. 

image.gif.9d324580ccae22613a32602557703f10.gif :P  

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

On 2022-05-26 at 8:08 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

When everyone thinks I'm a girl because of my  Della Duck or Rapunzel avatar and I've just decided to roll with it because I think it's funny. 

image.gif.9d324580ccae22613a32602557703f10.gif :P  

Yet most people think I'm a guy even though I thought the "Mare" in my name would be a dead giveaway! :fiery:

When you ask for homework help and someone actually responds. I can't believe a My Little Pony website is more helpful with academics than my teachers or an instructional site. 

• Brohoof 2

I know I'm a member of MLP Forums when...

---

I say "My favorite pony is ___." just so I can use the "Starlight Glimmer eating popcorn" gif and watch the chaos. :nom: 

I'm a duck who is friends with a bunch of ponies, a muskox and a Kirin.

I learned words like "aria" from a show about talking ponies. 

I know if another user is referencing a line from MLP because I've seen the episodes so many times. 

I'm friends with the Administrators and Moderators. I don't know if this happens much on other forums. 

(edited)
1 hour ago, Splashee said:

When I find a new member posting, just to find out it is the same old member with a new name and new avatar :BornAgainBrony:

AGREED! I've been "Sparklefan" since I joined MLPF and that won't change! :D

---

When I have a friend named @Splashee who is not water and a friend named @Duality who is water. :P

Edited by Sparklefan1234

When members start wearing sunglasses and look cute with them. :pinkie:

3 hours ago, Splashee said:

When I find a new member posting, just to find out it is the same old member with a new name and new avatar :BornAgainBrony:

:blush:

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

AGREED! I've been "Sparklefan" since I joined MLPF and that won't change! :D

:twismile:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
(edited)

I know I'm a member of MLP Forums when I have to remember to copy/paste, double-space & THEN I can successfully post a status update. ^_^

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

On 2022-06-01 at 9:18 PM, Totally Nyx said:

When every time I hear the word "totally" I think someone's talking to me. :wacko:

When I think you should go back to "ThunderGust" in order to avoid confusing yourself. :nom:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
6 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

When I use a teacup emoji to "toast" somebody

I know I'm a member of MLP Forums when I read this as: "I'd like the teacup emoji to turn into "toast" someday.".:twismile:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

1 minute ago, ExplosionMare said:

When you're excited to show people your art in a status despite how painful the process is

When you're glad that your friend has a DeviantArt account because you can't see what they posted in their status update. :rarity:

6 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

When you're glad that your friend has a DeviantArt account because you can't see what they posted in their status update. :rarity:

When you're glad you're friends are ok with clicking a deviantart link even though links can be scary to click on

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

When I get a bunch of explosion jokes in my feed because of my username :rarity:

When someone posts Della Duck in my feed because of my avatar or they remember that I LOVE Rapunzel. :rarity: