Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when..

fimdash

you know your an MLP Forum member when you get excited over the smallest achievements (100 replyer :D)

...that one was stupid, how about this

you know your a MLP forum member when all you ever talk about is MLP...that was bad too....let's see

you know your a MLP forum member when all you can think about is the Forum.

I can't do this.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you pronounce Feld0 as "Feld-oh." When I first joined, I called him Feld-zero img-2026051-1-laugh.png

Still do, sometimes. img-2026051-2-vsTALhM.png 

me too dude lol. i was quite shocked to hear that it's actually pronounced "feld-oh."

• Brohoof 1

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you pronounce Feld0 as "Feld-oh." When I first joined, I called him Feld-zero img-2026051-1-laugh.png

Still do, sometimes. img-2026051-2-vsTALhM.png 

me too dude lol. i was quite shocked to hear that it's actually pronounced "feld-oh."

It's actually fell-dough :33333333333

(actually idk lol)

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

When everything in your life that you find pleasure in becomes best pony (ie my dog is best pony)

If anyone sees the pink and blue screen on your computer, and they need attention, they decide to come back later

If they absolutely have to talk to you now, they sigh, sit down and wait.

You become a forum staff and none of your RL friends or family think that's neat. But all your forum friends do.

Edited by Troblems
  • Brohoof 3

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you are a direct recipient of a Doctor XFizzle *pelvic thrust*

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when Zoop x Swoop is your OTP

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you can say you survived the piggy invasion

• Brohoof 1

You know you are a member of MLP forums when your email is filled with mail of quote and personal conversation

You know you are a member of MLP forums when your provider asks you if you have a dialer or a trojan that connects only to this site

You know you are a member of MLP forums when you have too much MS word documents for backstories on RP

You know you are a member of MLP forums when you have a 2GB folder filled with arts you made for yourself and friends on the forum

• Brohoof 1

You know you're a member of the MLP forums when everyone reply back with kindness and respect.

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when..

You come very close to crying when you are sentenced to a one month ban.

(True story)

:(

One month ban? I never remember you doing anything bad here. Actually, I think you haven't put a single cuss in any of your posts.

You know you're a member of the forums (I just call MLPF "the forums") when you're known for being an ultranationalist on the site but you watch a show with colourful ponies in it

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you have a problem, and your first instinct is to visit Life Advice.

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you want to blow your brains out when the notification system breaks again.

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you look down at your feet and see the empty stump that used to be your left toe, and are reminded of the satanic ritual you were forced to undertake during the registration ceremony.

...Or was that just me?

• Brohoof 3

Okay, let me try this, you know with 7 pages it's hard to come up with original one's so If I take what you all ready said than let me just say, I'm sorry.

You know you're a member of MLP forums when-

- Whenever you get a bro-hoof it's the happiest point of your day.

- You are surrounded by a bunch of the nicest people that you have ever talked to online.

-You start having dreams about this web site and the people on it.

- You find yourself on this site more than any other.

- You wonder where the 100 character limit minimum notice is on Facebook and Twitter.

-You find yourself not being able to wait until August for the 2014 Bronycon.

- You actually remember a time when I didn't have an annoying avatar or name. XD LOL

• Brohoof 5