Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when..

fimdash

46 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I know I'm a member when people always have nice things to say about my new avatars :coco: I don't get anything from other sites except deviantart, but that's only if I post it separately.

SAME!

I also know that I'm a member of MLP Forums when a bunch of users comment after "liking" my artwork. :coco:

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

When you're recognized well despite there being thousands of other posters with pony avatars on here

When you're still recognized even if you change your avatar. Name changes are a different story. :yeahno:

2 hours ago, Totally Nyx said:

When your family/friends know what you mean when you say, "not now, checking notifications".

When MLP and MLP Forums become more like a family than a fad to you. :rarity:

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

When you can make the most random pony threads and still get at least a few replies.

When you make random threads and get posts for a day until they randomly show up in your notifications months/years later. Just me? :P

On 2022-05-18 at 10:10 PM, ExplosionMare said:

When you can't tell if a blank icon is a personal choice or an indication that somebody left the site forever :mlp_wat:

Or on a similar note, you come across an avatar you haven’t seen in years and you immediately go to see when their last visit was.  

• Brohoof 2

On 2022-05-21 at 7:16 PM, Wingnut said:

Or on a similar note, you come across an avatar you haven’t seen in years and you immediately go to see when their last visit was.  

When you get excited by the surprise reappearance of old moderators you liked back in the day. 

• Brohoof 3

On 2022-05-18 at 7:10 PM, ExplosionMare said:

When you can't tell if a blank icon is a personal choice or an indication that somebody left the site forever :mlp_wat:

On 2022-05-21 at 4:16 PM, Wingnut said:

You know you're a member of MLPF when you wonder if you know someone just because you've seen their avatar in a lot of topics.

2 hours ago, Jeric said:

When you get excited by the surprise reappearance of old moderators you liked back in the day. 

Hey, it's the Rarity-obsessed admin that I like making a surprise reappearance! :D

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

When you feel the need to comment on a bunch of people's random OC art

When you like and comment on your friends art on MLP Forums and DeviantArt. 

17 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

When I can talk about the new MYM special without sounding too silly

When I can tell @ExplosionMare for once in our friendship that purple DOES NOT look good and she agrees with me. ^_^