Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What song does your ice cream truck play?

Hi Hi Puffy YumiMiko

Here in my neighborhood I always get taunted by the ice cream (pedo) van/truck thingies. 

The songs I've heard recently was The Entertainer and La Cucaracha.

But the best of the bunch? The one that plays a mix of some song and Comin' Round the Mountain, complete with a beat, horns, whistles and a female country-girl voice that yells HELLO?

What song does your ice cream truck play? 

The first time I've heard the hello ice cream truck was a few months ago while watching Adventure Time. I usually hear "Entertainer" and "Cucaracha" but that day I heard a song I've never heard before. So I went outside and it was a different truck, not the usual ones I see. After the music the truck said hello and i cracked up. Now every day at 5 and 7 the hello truck passes by and it's the best one so far.

• Brohoof 3

The person that goes around my neighbourhood plays the entertainer on his rounds. It was pretty funny hearing it the first time, haven't heard him for a good while though.

Haha gotta love this topic. Anyways, in Sweden, we got a blue truck that says Hemglass on it (that is swedish for home-ice cream)

And it plays this

(the sound in the video is looping werid, it starts before the previous sound ends)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2GGIVWBIT4

(no not that often, just once and then it waits for like 10 seconds and then it plays again)

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 2

Haha gotta love this topic. Anyways, in Sweden, we got a blue truck that says Hemglass on it (that is swedish for home-ice cream)

And it plays this

(the sound in the video is looping werid, it starts before the previous sound ends)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2GGIVWBIT4

Yeah Im kinda moving to Sweden now haha how often does that come around? That' possibly the greatest tracked they could've picked

• Brohoof 1

The ice cream truck that goes around our neighborhood plays a mix of stuff. It a continuous looping melody with stuff including

Swan Lake

This old Man

Happy Birthday To You

London Bridge

...and other stuff, which I can't think of right now. 

Yeah Im kinda moving to Sweden now haha how often does that come around? That' possibly the greatest tracked they could've picked

Haha what? Literally or are you just joking? :P

Anyways, I don't really know. Not too often. But sometimes :P There is another white one too that plays a better song, though that one is kinda rare, and I don't know if that one goes all around Sweden.

The ice cream man here plays nursery rhymes when he drives his truck around town and they sound creepy so I can only suspect that he looks some what like this.

It's hard to decide whether a person would be exstatic or horrified to see sweet tooth is their Ice cream man. Give him that much, a violent psychopath but still appreciates good ice cream.

Haha what? Literally or are you just joking?  :P

Anyways, I don't really know. Not too often. But sometimes  :P There is another white one too that plays a better song, though that one is kinda rare, and I don't know if that one goes all around Sweden.

Sadly just joking :P maybe one day just for the tune

Edited by QuirkyUsername

Well, it usually plays:

La Cucaracha

Row Your Boat (( Yeah, row that boat! WOOHOO! ))

Happy Birthday

Ah, the days when the ice cream truck came..

• 3 months later...

Ok, first of all, I apologize if bumping up old threads is not allowed. I don't know everything here.

Well anyways the one that parks at my school plays Turkey in the straw and La Cucaracha.

The one that goes on the street behind me plays a huge variety of songs, but mostly play Christmas songs (year-round.), Happy Birthday, and Camptown races.

My ice cream truck plays The Real Slim Shady, California Love, and Straight Outta Compton

I live in a rough neighborhood :lol: 

In all seriousness, though, we don't even have an ice cream truck

Ice cream trucks in my city usually play one of two tunes. The first is the one mentioned in the opening post that has the female voice going HELLO! But we're well inside Mr. Softee territory so we get to listen to this memorable jingle all summer. :)