Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Favorite Place In Ponyville

twilidashie234

Sugarcube Corner, for various reasons.

• Pinkie Pie lives there :)
  • It's a place that gets rented out for parties, and if that wasn't a thing in life there wouldn't be any Brony conventions for us.
  • The exterior design is really imaginative. The weathercock is a pony holding a candy cane, the edges of the roof are done in the colour and shape of icing sugar, and the window panes are in the same criss-cross pattern as they have in layered biscuits.
  • The top floor consists of accommodation for the Cakes and Pinkie Pie. I live in London and this is a common thing - living above your shop I always saw to be pretty cosy.
  • The inside of the shop is so vibrant and colourful, it seems like a candy shop out of Disneyworld.
  • Brohoof 2

Gotta say, the crystal empire kingdom for various reasons.

• It's a crystal palace.
  • The citizens are crystals themselves!
  • It had a dark past with a good future.
  • It's a generally nice place to look and live at.
  • They're very welcoming towards anyone.

It's one of my personal favorite places in ponyville.

I like areas where there's lots of space and where it's dark. Like Cloudsdale or the Everfree Forrest. Darkness and flight are my passions at the moment. I don't like Ponyville all that much, so I thought of the next best things.

Edited by Shadowlux100

Hmm...

Either Rarity's Boutique or Sugarcube Corner. 

Rarity's boutique because it's so peaceful when SBs not around, but havoc when she is, and Sugarcube Corner because it's a good place to make friends/meet other people.

• Brohoof 2

Carousel Boutique. It has a lot of visitors. And a big benefit to it, is that it has Rarity in it! I hope you have a good day and night. 

-Hearthfire Flitter

post-18605-0-01082000-1377994499_thumb.jpg

too much to choose. However, the Golden Oak Library sounds perfect to me :)

I would choose the Everfree forest, because i'm sometimes like Daring Doo and like adventure and danger. however, i don''t think it's part of ponyville

Rarity's Boutique...

Why?

Well...I honestly LOVE dressing up, so it would be pretty fun there, to be honest.

Rarity could make some not-so-normal outfits for me to try on....it'd be fun.

I also kind of enjoy makeovers from time to time. 

This thread appears to be discussing MLP:FiM in some way, shape or form. Thus, it has been sentenced to Show Discussion.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Fluttershy's got the prime location. Out of the way, but doesn't seem to be too far from the main town. Lots of cute critters around (although I wouldn't want to be responsible for feeding all of them every day :P), easy forest access (I love hiking), should be nice and dark at night for stargazing, and such a beautiful view for watching the sunset and/or thunderstorms ^_^

post-9686-0-95607100-1378023262_thumb.jpg