Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Twilight Sparkle.

Twi Rubix

Wow, another time traveler! All this talk of dimensions is really starting to heat up!

if you want to know more about my dimension just ask twilight! :)

(edited)

Not with Rarity in the picture still, and I think it would be awkward if Spike liked anyone other then Rarity, it would upset the balence of everything pony, do you agree Twi?

BTW, I got a pool for you in TPAM (The Pony After Me)

:ph34r: Maybe....

TPAM will post a picture of a pool of something that Twilight is leaping into.

Posted Image

For Twi!

Posted Image

Edited by XxDerpDerpyxX (Zom)

(edited)

We didn't see him in MMMystery On The Friendship Express and there haven't been questions about him since before the interdimensional stuff started, so how's Spike doing? And of course having asked about Spike, how are you fairing with it all?

Spike is fine. Just busy working as usual. Sometimes I do work him a bit hard, so maybe I can back off a bit.

greetins twilight.

we have read some of this fanfiction about us and...

all we can say is

post-1283-0-54825400-1333953333.jpeg

we would never do such things.

is there a way to stop these so called humans from spreading lies about us?

I know. They keep writing dirty lies about us, and its terrible! I wish I could stop them.

if you want to know more about my dimension just ask twilight! :)

http-~~-//youtu.be/ki48Rm5yr1g

Would it be extremely awkward for you if Spike ever got a crush on you? o_O

Although I doubt that would happen

Im not sure if Spike actually has a crush on me, but hes probably more interested in the manes. Like, there was this one day, and...

http-~~-//youtu.be/jw-ZfxwS59k

Not with Rarity in the picture still, and I think it would be awkward if Spike liked anyone other then Rarity, it would upset the balence of everything pony, do you agree Twi?

BTW, I got a pool for you in TPAM (The Pony After Me)

Spike not liking Rarity wouldn't upset the... balance of anything. But they do kinda look nice together. Spike takes it a bit excessivley though.

...A pool? How did-- huh, strange... Wait, wheres my cutie mark in that picture!?

Edited by Twi Rubix
  • Brohoof 1

if you were locked up in a dungeon for one week with one of your friends, who would it be?

we know this is a strange question but our sister wanted to know.

her face was a little strange tough.

post-1283-0-65871700-1333970899.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

if you were locked up in a dungeon for one week with one of your friends, who would it be?

we know this is a strange question but our sister wanted to know.

her face was a little strange tough.

post-1283-0-65871700-1333970899.jpg

I guess... Applejack. she likes to have conversations, and I could kill time with her. But what a strange question to ask...

Whoa, I really wouldn't want to be in the dimension your in! Edited by Twi Rubix
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I guess... Applejack. she likes to have conversations, and I could kill time with her. But what a strange question to ask...

Whoa, I really wouldn't want to be in the dimension your in!

dont worry! we got control over it! :) again... anything else?

perhaps, whos ruling my dimension?

Edited by twider

twilight, now you have our book about nightmare night. would it be ok if we barrow a book of yours about slang? we still have troubles understanding the words the young nowdays uses.

(edited)

nightmare moon! XD

What? But- I- didn't I stop her? This is crazy... I meet the most interesting ponies...

twilight, now you have our book about nightmare night. would it be ok if we barrow a book of yours about slang? we still have troubles understanding the words the young nowdays uses.

Sure, princess! I needed it myself. Couldn't understand a word some ponies said. Edited by Twi Rubix
  • Brohoof 1

What? But- I- didn't I stop her? This is crazy... I meet the most interesting ponies...

i know but.

1. its another dimension!

2. shes not that evil!

3. she gives us 1 days light in 1 month!

(edited)

i know but.

2. shes not that evil!

even there we are verry generous...

dear twilight,

your book about slang was... mad helpfull?

peace out.

Edited by lunatic

What do you think oh how you'e portrayed in this video?

Have you ever read any books from Earth? If so, have you read any Stephen King, Eric Walters, or Neal Shusterman?

i know but.

2. shes not that evil!

*robot voice on* repeat question! i repeat! repeat question! *robot voice off*

*enters Twilight's home, wingless but with a bump on his forehead* Um... Hey Twilight... Uh, yeah... Could you... Do something about this...? *points at the bump, while letting out a slight nervous chuckle*

(edited)

Why is everpony posting videos now? And at least mine is related, I got curious so I searched Twilightlicious on YouTube and all I could find is a 13 second video, is there a longer one?

Edited by XxDerpDerpyxX (Zom)

I heard The great and Powerful Trixie is coming for revenge bringing an Ursa Major with her under her command. How will you proceed ?

Ugh, Trixie... And how could she possibly tame, let alone control, an Ursa Major? Its just not possible!

even there we are verry generous...

dear twilight,

your book about slang was... mad helpfull?

peace out.

Uh... sure thing, Princess... *Giggle*

Hey Twi just wondering do u read Geronimo Stilton Books/Series? I luv em

Snowdrop

No, I don't. I already have enought reading as it is. Kinda stresses me out!

What do you think oh how you'e portrayed in this video?

Have you ever read any books from Earth? If so, have you read any Stephen King, Eric Walters, or Neal Shusterman?

I am NOT like that! Sure, I'm a little strict on rules, but thats just excessive!

No, I don't have access to earth books. Shame, really. could learn a whole new world out there!

*robot voice on* repeat question! i repeat! repeat question! *robot voice off*

...What was that noise?

*enters Twilight's home, wingless but with a bump on his forehead* Um... Hey Twilight... Uh, yeah... Could you... Do something about this...? *points at the bump, while letting out a slight nervous chuckle*

Let me guess, took it too far with the wings? Heh heh, don't worry. Let me use this spell right here and...

Done!

What do you think of this video?

I-uh... I-uh... I think I gotta lie down for a while...
  • Brohoof 1

Uh, actually... I... Was in mid-flight when they just went away... I guess I didn't realize 3 days went by like that... At least I wasn't too high up... Heheh... But um... I was wondering if there was any way to physically tell when the wings spell is about to end... Maybe I missed some sort of sign... *rubs forehead, not feeling the bump anymore* And thanks...

Uh, actually... I... Was in mid-flight when they just went away... I guess I didn't realize 3 days went by like that... At least I wasn't too high up... Heheh... But um... I was wondering if there was any way to physically tell when the wings spell is about to end... Maybe I missed some sort of sign... *rubs forehead, not feeling the bump anymore* And thanks...

No problem!