Ask Twilight Sparkle.

Twi Rubix

(edited)

Well, I guess I'll see you later... (ow...) Lemme know when you're hosting a Ponyopoly night soon, alright?

Don't worry, I'll inform you! Or, actually, Pinkie will. She loves parties.

Twi, I could probably give you some earth books, what's your favourite genre?

Anything about history is something I will sure enjoy! Edited by Twi Rubix
  • Brohoof 1

Hey, Twilight, how'd it go after the contest after you and other ponies, as well as Donut Joe, Gustave and Mulia?

We had alot of fun! Of course, Pinkie ate the whole thing, but oh well! It was a pretty good time.
  • Brohoof 1

To; Ms.Sparkle

Not really answering my query Ms.Sparkle...but the United Islands want to know from you. What really happened on Paradise Island? An entire squad of Teddy Bear Troopers doesn't just disappear off the face of the Earth. And they don't leave behind all their gear. And I'm rather certain Colonel Ketchup wouldn't leave behind his hat. Ever.

From; Mr.Iscariot

Hey Twilight I'm back! :)

I got you the book you wanted to have

*opens suitcase and some books, a miniature of the Equestrian State Building and a lot of EHL merchandising falls out"

Damn!...well nevermind

How are you doing? anything happened in Ponyville the last week?

(edited)

If you've read any yet, what do you think of Canadian history?

Haven't read any. I just started!

Good evening little one do you have any book's about dark magic?

Dark Magic? Erm, I'm required by the Princess to know why you need it. It kinda got out of hand last time...

^^ k twi u seen any movis liek "The Lorax"? i saw it today (Easter tuesday) it teaches you a lesson liek "Dont cut tree's down"

I am not able to view human movies, but I love to watch them myself!

my robot voice! anyway... anymore questions?

Yeah... you look familiar...

Hey Twilight I'm back! :)

I got you the book you wanted to have

*opens suitcase and some books, a miniature of the Equestrian State Building and a lot of EHL merchandising falls out"

Damn!...well nevermind

How are you doing? anything happened in Ponyville the last week?

Oh, alot has happened. Mostly interdimensional travel stuff... Its so strange!

hey twilight,

you have to try this!

post-1283-0-68395000-1334076527.png

*Laugh* that looks fun! I'll give it a try!

I've just been finding worse and worse, what do you think of how you AND Pinkie are portayed in THIS video?

*Watches Video*

Its fine... it'll all be fine...

post-625-0-81219100-1334103464.jpg

Is spike gay?

*GASP* No he is not! What the matter with you!?

To Ms.Sparkle;

At this point, do you pray for death? I believe I would. Then again, you have nothing to pray to. Well, what do you think of...this?

http://www.newground...tal/view/581493

A simulation at it's finest.

From Mr.Iscariot.

Pray for- no! Besides, all that is fiction. I don't believe in it. Edited by Twi Rubix
  • Brohoof 1

To Ms.Sparkle;

Why are millions of strange strangers interested in the personal relations of you and your associates? Why does anyone care? How are you holding up from it? Do you require personal protection from over-zealous "fans"? I hear gun control laws are lax in your country, you could always defend yourself, right?

And if you could, would you kill to prevent death? Lets say...you are offered the chance to kill Hitler. Prevent WWII. Prevent 12 million deaths. But you would have to end his life yourself. Could you do it?

From Mr.Iscariot

Oh, alot has happened. Mostly interdimensional travel stuff... Its so strange!

Interdimensional travel stuff? What the hay? :blink:

I would normally ask if everythings ok with you or if you drank the cider I left here, but you look too sober and sane...therefore I guess I believe you.

So...Which dimensions have been mixed up? ARE WE ALL...DOOMED!? *panics slightly* :o

Dark Magic? Erm, I'm required by the Princess to know why you need it. It kinda got out of hand last time...

If the princess ask's i have full authorization from my father and i also have a authorization letter from him stating i am aloud to learn dark magic so you dont need to worry

To Ms.Sparkle;

Why are millions of strange strangers interested in the personal relations of you and your associates? Why does anyone care? How are you holding up from it? Do you require personal protection from over-zealous "fans"? I hear gun control laws are lax in your country, you could always defend yourself, right?

And if you could, would you kill to prevent death? Lets say...you are offered the chance to kill Hitler. Prevent WWII. Prevent 12 million deaths. But you would have to end his life yourself. Could you do it?

From Mr.Iscariot

Your kinda creeping me out... but the answer would be yes. Saving lives is very important.

Interdimensional travel stuff? What the hay? :blink:

I would normally ask if everythings ok with you or if you drank the cider I left here, but you look too sober and sane...therefore I guess I believe you.

So...Which dimensions have been mixed up? ARE WE ALL...DOOMED!? *panics slightly* :o

I took some sips of the cider. Its just so... tasty. But thats not why. This pony from another dimension came, and its ruled by Nightmare Moon and everything! Even Applejack had a little in on it I believe.

Nothing to worry about though.

If the princess ask's i have full authorization from my father and i also have a authorization letter from him stating i am aloud to learn dark magic so you dont need to worry

Alright, I'll inform her, and you can use it! Here, the book is kinda old, so be careful with it, please.

I hope someday you can visit me IRL at my house. I would love to meet you.

Aww, thanks! Maybe someday I could.

Hey Twilight, have you ever been so bored that you started feeling tired for whatever reason? Also, does the name Dusk Shine sound familiar to you?

Yes, it sometimes happens, but I got reading to occupy my bored time. And no... Not to familiar with that name.
  • Brohoof 1