Ask Twilight Sparkle.

Twi Rubix

She created one.

I'm thinking........ I'm thinking............ I'm thinking..........

I missed something didn't I?

Ooh, ooh, are you talking about when she went back in time and talked to herself?

Edited by Parties like Pinkie

Ignore my last question, considering as how I got a bit too overexcited and all, but anyways, I finished making Twilight Skyline for you! :D

http://socialclub.ro...ileid=717165705

What do you think, Twilight?

Thats incredible! An amazing peice of work!

Ok my sis is asleep i hope so she wont bug us

Any i found this realy old book in my house and i did not know what to do with it so i thought i might give it to you

Thanks. What is the book about?

Why did you need a foal-sitter?

And, doesn't it hurt to have somepony sitting on you all day.

That term isn't literal... My parents were just concerned about me being all alone,

Are you a fan of paradoxes, Twilight?

Well, last time I experienced one, it wasn't so pleasant...
  • Brohoof 1

Thats incredible! An amazing peice of work!

Thanks. What is the book about?

That term isn't literal... My parents were just concerned about me being all alone,

Well, last time I experienced one, it wasn't so pleasant...

Thanks very much, Twilight! :D

I have those books, sorry I got kind of carried away with some of the things happening IRL, also I just watched A Canterlot Wedding and I have a question about it:

I know I probably would have gotten carried away with anger and whatever I-told-you-soness would be called, so my question is; how did you feel when you found out you were right about the evil Princess Cadence?

I was just thinking about the wedding some more and I got wondering, how is your brother's last name Armour if your last name is Sparkle?

Oh my gosh, everypony! My brother just got married! It was the most interesting wedding I've been to! I have to tell you everything about it! (Episode Spoiler)

There was fighting and Candace had an evil clone, and I was really sad because my brother hated me for ruining the wedding, but was really under mind control and.. and...

told ya something was gonna happen! anyway... my dimension didnt have very good luck and... you know

where im going with this dont you?

last thing! all the songs where great! and yes i know all of them!

Edited by twider

I have those books, sorry I got kind of carried away with some of the things happening IRL, also I just watched A Canterlot Wedding and I have a question about it:

I know I probably would have gotten carried away with anger and whatever I-told-you-soness would be called, so my question is; how did you feel when you found out you were right about the evil Princess Cadence?

I was just thinking about the wedding some more and I got wondering, how is your brother's last name Armour if your last name is Sparkle?

It felt great seeing that I was right and everypony else was wrong, but I had no time to brag because... well, I had to save Equestria again.

Well, I don't think our names have anything to do with us being related. There is a different way.

told ya something was gonna happen! anyway... my dimension didnt have very good luck and... you know

where im going with this dont you?

last thing! all the songs where great! and yes i know all of them!

Yeah, I think I see what you mean...
  • Brohoof 1

What's your opinion on the possibility of you becoming an aunt sometime in the future? >w>

Also, if you do become an aunt, would you foalsit for them seeing how Cadence used to be your foalsitter?

Hey Twilight. How are your studies going?

I just wanted to thank you because I've got some good grades at the Canterlot university right now and you and your books helped me a lot :D

Hey Twi! I saw Zecora and she gave me a potion that turned me back into my pony form, I think she said something about it only being temporary though, can you think of a way I can get my pony form back permenately?

with all the reading you do, have you ever read cupcakes/the rainbow factory?

or my little dashie?

the last one is really good. you should read it if you haven't.

Honestly, if I could ever visit Equestria, I would make sure to give Queen Chrysalis a run for her money. She will not hurt my friends or the princess without getting some form of payback. SHE WILL PAY!

She wouldn't know who or what I am, so it would give me a chance to get in the first strike.

Edited by rainbowdash4ever

Twilight, have you ever entered my dimension? If not, when do you think you could visit? I wouldn't mind meeting you.

I've had enough with dimensional traveling for a while, but I will be sure to visit you someday.

What's your opinion on the possibility of you becoming an aunt sometime in the future? >w>

Also, if you do become an aunt, would you foalsit for them seeing how Cadence used to be your foalsitter?

Well, I'm not too sure about the possibility. I might be a foal sitter in my spare time, though. It sounds pretty fun.

Hey Twilight. How are your studies going?

I just wanted to thank you because I've got some good grades at the Canterlot university right now and you and your books helped me a lot :D

Congrats! Glad I could help.

Hey Twi! I saw Zecora and she gave me a potion that turned me back into my pony form, I think she said something about it only being temporary though, can you think of a way I can get my pony form back permenately?

I'm not sure. Zecora would be the first pony to ask that since she knows all about that kind of stuff. Sorry I can't help you there.

with all the reading you do, have you ever read cupcakes/the rainbow factory?

or my little dashie?

the last one is really good. you should read it if you haven't.

I've read Cupcakes and My Little Dashie. Humans sure have a strange way of portraying us, I gotta say. Dashie was good, but Cupcakes... just let that be erased from my memory...
  • Brohoof 1

*sends a letter*

Dear Twilight

Pinkie has gone crazy and trapped AJ in the barn.

I am going to look after her but I need any help I could.

Hope to see you soon

Wildcard

Edited by Wildcard